BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
COMMENT
> MADONNA
Uploaded by: GreggyOhnine on 14 July 2007 Views: 925 · Comments: 5
The Queen!
5 4 3 2 1  

Uploaded by: shaun01 on 14 July 2007
(see all of this user's photos)
« Next oldest | MADONNA | Next newest »

> Picture Comments
GreggyOhnine
Post Jul 15 2007, 09:22 AM
Shaun
Group: Members
User: 461

one of my fave pics tongue.gif
PM
Ryan
Post Jul 16 2007, 09:13 AM
lol
User: 774

wub.gif

Ray Of Light Era was the best Madge era by far.
PM
Hotlady
Post Dec 29 2007, 04:31 PM
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 4,586
   No Gallery Pics

That an amazing picture of Madonna. :cheer
PM
lv4madonna
Post Apr 11 2008, 09:06 PM
New Entry
User: 5,844
   No Gallery Pics

Hi All,

We all know that Malawi has staged this fraudulent adoption process to find some relief for its own problems. Madonna was chosen to carry this burden. I am sure the Angelina Jolie choices no doubt paved the way for other celebrities to find themselves at the mercy of having thei "noses rubbed in their problems". Inspite of Madonna's comments on her "choice" to adopt this welfare child she is being forced by a political machine to choose between taking on this burden or chancing retribution to her family's welfare.

We all feel bad for Malawi. We all care, but lying and passing children off as some poitical pawns is EVIL and will not resolve their problems. Let me remind you off something. My entire life we have heard of the problems in particular of this specific problems of orphaned children. I am 32 years old and the sunday barrage of ads and infomercials still claim their going to help millions of children grow up strong and free. In that time period thye population has exploded by twice the amount. What this means, it took 6,000 years to get to the population of 3,000 human bodies and only 30-40 years to double it. Tell me where I went wrong. If I continually try to help why have you not responded to this amamzing sacrifice? Should I feel punish myself for not being able to save you or should you be punished for not responding to a simple choice-the choice not to bring an innocent life into your sordid and dysfunctional lives!

Let me remind you also that if you feel that this message lacks compassion, the last 30-40 years (as a result of your phenomenal gross neglect and care of your lives)has resulted in an uprising of an army of terrorists and animalistic ideological fervor from all over the world poised at shooting a nuclear attack from space! I am not saying you have to be Einstein BUT, was it really so hard to wear a condom?

Madonna paid for you with her life. Do you know how much criticism she fell under for the so called era of "sexual liberation". Why didn't you pay attention to the message of freeing yourself from sexual norms, gender and race roles instead of NOW making her responsible for your mistakes?! She did not make your baby! You did. Using a child for poitocal means is EVIL! And nothing but EVIL! Human life is not a joke. Do you know what will happen when this child is adopted? madonna's children will be scrutinized and pitted against one another in relation to their new token black, poor adopted "brother". David will no doubt suffer much identity confusion and will probably not remain in the house. Are you satisfied? Madonna is the holly Mother. You were supposed to learn hoe to care for your children not thjrow them into the abyss of vicious systematic adoption process. Sometimes I wish I would have never come to have known this evil world. My heart goes out to those who promote abortions.

All glory goes to God, our Creator may it always watch over the tenderness, wisdom and love Madonna gives. May he keep her from this vile testimony of human cowardice and evil.

P.S. Let's get to the transparent and predictable lies and distortions you will call a retort now. Their is no conspiracy? Tell that to those who died "mysteriously" in New Orleans, Indonnesia and the ongoing "mini" natural disasters occuring around the world as we are speaking. I guess mother nature just had enough right? And we are all going to die anyway so why lie about the fact that these autrocities are man made and that you are aiding and abetting this evil? Is everyone familiar with the technical definition of insanity? Are you insane?

Tell me how it is possible that celebrities are dropping like flies (as in THEY ARE DYING). The West family, Ledger family, the Ritter family, the Smith family (just to name a FEW) must all be becoming very well acquanited with the term "rolling over in your grave". Is this how you honor their lives and pain? And why do anything now that their dead? Why didn't you do anything before they died? I'll be damned if I allow my Madonna to be treated this way. Personally, I think we should all take the plundge together!

God save our souls and God save the Queen-Madonna. If Madonna goes, I go.
PM
Hotlady
Post Feb 7 2010, 03:58 PM
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 4,586
   No Gallery Pics

wub.gif Madonna is awesome.
PM

> Fast Reply
Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:33 PM