BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Black Widow, Latest Marvel movie
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tombo
post Jul 9 2021, 12:21 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,543
Wow, I saw this yesterday and it exceed all of my expectations. It is the best female action film I have seen. Ok I guess there aren't really that many female actions but still this was great, I would put it at 8 or 9 out of 10.

Great plot, great story, great cast and great new characters introducted and it delved into some more Marvel lore. The Taskmaster was brilliant, it was great.

I didn't think I was going to like the new Black Widow as I love Scarlett so much in the role but actually she was brilliant and I'm looking forward to her future adventures in the MCU.

That post credit scene though ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I couldn't find a Black Widow thread in the search so apologies if there is one tucked away somewhere, I see the other upcoming Marvel films from this year have threads.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Jul 9 2021, 01:08 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
No thread before now! Oops! I think we were discussing the trailers in the MCU Phase 4 thread, whilst we were awaiting news about it's release etc..

Really, very good! Florence is incredible. I actually loved all 4 of the main core characters. They all had excellent chemistry and I really liked Taskmaster too. Quite Bond-esque with this but with more personality (yes, I went there pirate.gif) I was a bit unsure about it being released so far after CW happened, but I think they integrated it incredibly well. That post credits scene was fantastic too. Actually made 'Falcon & The Winter Soldier' worth watching!

I've ranked it about 12th in my MCU ranking (just behind Black Panther) but we'll see where I can place this after watching it more times!

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Aug 26 2021, 06:49 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
saw this a while ago, but yes a good cast and more Bond than Superhero. Very likeable overall 7/10

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:13 AM