BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> America's Got Talent
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Jun 7 2017, 02:38 AM
Post #1
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

Started watching this series because of the little girl who went viral with her ventriloquism singing (how the HELL did she do that), loving it so far! The talent is incredible, particularly the two below:

Deaf or not, and normally I'd hate that being used as... well, not a sob story but something to further her, but I felt such emotion and passion in her voice regardless of her plight. But to sing like that without any hearing at all... Jesus f***ing CHRIST. That's a talent in itself, being able to use things other than sound to be able to tell how you are singing and craft something as beautiful as this.

Again, people could say "she's only getting praise because she's young" but regardless of her age to be able to sing an entire song (and a very difficult one at that) with her mouth closed, as well as having a shtick to the performance with the little visual gags, that is incredible.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PaulM1983
post Jun 9 2017, 04:44 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 6,471
   No Gallery Pics

I love AGT.

Honestly, Mandy's performance was one of the most astonishing things I've ever seen. To be able to sing like that without hearing yourself to correct your pitch is astounding.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 21 2017, 02:51 AM
Post #3
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

Darci won wub.gif

Absolutely the right winner, she walked it the second she didn't open her mouth and sang Summertime!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:52 PM