BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US 19, Starts June 28th
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post 23rd June 2016, 09:47 AM
Post #41
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

Da'vonne already being iconic. She should've just went along with Paulie because she's ended up with the team that I'm so ugh about, Paul is my instant least favourite.

How the hell did Frank ever win America's favourite? I'll never understand, but he looks almost unrecognisable and a lot better without all the hair tbf. Michelle is my initial favourite of the newbies.

Hope Glenn is the first to go, he's disposable. Tiffany and Nicole need to last longer.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 23rd June 2016, 12:52 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

QUOTE(Froot. @ Jun 23 2016, 09:13 AM) *
I'm guessing the final challenge could be more of a mental challenge unless they're just trying to get Glenn out. I don't really want to see Nicole or Tiffany out this early.

On a side note, I've been watching most of BB13 over the last few weeks and it amuses me how hard the producers were trying to keep the veterans in the game for as long as possible so I hope they try and do the same here. Well I don't really care about James or Frank (not seen his season) but...

It looks like based on commercials, the final challenge for HOH will be Endurance. I'm interested to see what this Sunday competition is and of course there is the Veto.
No BOTB this year, thank GOD.

BB13 was rigged from start to finish, aside from Daniele it was a terrible season.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 23rd June 2016, 05:51 PM
Post #43
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

I just watched first episode first thought are love Paule, Natalie or Michelle (basically the one that looks like Nicole) and the pre school teacher (Her name is hard to spell laugh.gif) Of Course, I like the returning ones too, Dayvonne, James and Nicole and also the other guy even though I didnt watch his season.

I hate Paul with a passion like what a smug bossy little twat.

Also I love Paule but wtf at his decision to announce he is Cody's brother so early I would have just told the returning houseguests. Same with Tiffany. I don't think she is as smart as Vanessa but we will wait and see.

This post has been edited by HarryEzra: 23rd June 2016, 05:53 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 23rd June 2016, 08:10 PM
Post #44
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

NVM

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 24th June 2016, 01:59 AM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 24th June 2016, 02:01 AM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I really don't want to root for Nicole, but, I don't really have a choice, do I?
God her voice is so annoying.
Shocked to see it as close as what it was between Glenn and Corey; I would have been in shock if Corey left first.

#GETJOZEAOUT
He's horrible. Such an entitled attitude.
I'm not exactly sure if putting Paulie up was the best choice.... if he doesn't win veto, he could very likely go home. I think it would become obvious he's working with the Vets and the Returnees would just vote him out and keep Jozea.

Also. It's Returnee. Not Returner.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 24th June 2016, 10:56 AM
Post #46
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

Delighted Nicole managed to avoid eviction and win HOH! wub.gif Her and Mama Da' are by far and away my favourites right now. Paul on the other hand is HORRIBLE, he thinks he runs the place and I really hope he can be an early boot. Jozea isn't much better though. I knew he was bad from the minute he suggested Julie should do one in the DR in episode 1 :')

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 24th June 2016, 01:06 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Spoilerz: There are three nominations, Paul is now up. I'm assuming this has to do with what the new twist is, which I haven't found out yet

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 24th June 2016, 02:21 PM
Post #48
Group icon
my anxiety attacks

I think Da'vonne is my favourite houseguest to play this game since Rachel.

This season is off to a great start with Glenn out and Nicole HOH but I'm nervous about the noms and the veto, to ensure Jozea goes they need someone else on his side on the block (so that if the pawn does accidentally go home, hey, who cares really).

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 24th June 2016, 06:22 PM
Post #49
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

THANK JESUS NICOLE AND TIFFANY ARE SAFE. Nicole is just so worried about Corey, I can just see heart eyes heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif And Nicole's the first HOH. That's two of my holy trinity safe for now.

I just knew Glenn would be going home. Now to get rid of Paul...

Okay. Maybe both Victor and Paul might be villain material.

The more I watch, the more I fall in love with Da'Vonne. She needs to get to the final five at least.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 24th June 2016, 06:59 PM
Post #50
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

The feeds are revealing so much about potential alliances:

• The BB18 Holy Trinity (Tiffany/Nicole/Michelle) + Day & Zakiyah
• the vets
• bro alliance between Paulie/Corey/Frank
• the giant combo alliance between the above three
• Bronte/Natalie/Bridgette (aka Powerpuff Girls)
• Victor/Jozea/Paul (aka the villain alliance)

So TWO all-female alliances with only one day's worth of live BBAD feeds, YES

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 27th June 2016, 01:22 AM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Daymn Da'Vonne and Nicole are really hogging time in these episodes. I still am not a fan of Nicole, but I love Da'Vonne.
In a way I feel bad for the Newbies, they get no facetime in these episodes. Josea needs to GTFO tho.

BB Roadkill - sooooooo you mean MVP but instead of America Voting it's a competition?
I'm still deciding if I like this idea or not, but I will say I hate the name.

Frank winning was great, he went in saying he wasn't going to work out and he wasn't going to be a competition beast.. he's broken both of those rules so far. But I loved Frank the Tank - so bring it!

This alliance of 6 I really like.. Especially Michelle. I think out of all the Newbies she is my favorite.
This Bronte/Natalie/Bridgette alliance is annoying AF.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 27th June 2016, 12:41 PM
Post #52
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!

The BB Roadkill is a good twist. Does it take place of Veto? If so thats annoying as I like Veto

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 27th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Post #53
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

The veto's always there! heehee.gif

I really like the 8 Pack alliance already, Nicole and Da'Vonne are running away with it for me so I'm dying for them to get far. BB Roadkill... not sure yet but it got Paul nominated so absolutely no complaints right now biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 27th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Post #54
Group icon
my anxiety attacks

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Jun 27 2016, 02:22 AM) *
BB Roadkill - sooooooo you mean MVP but instead of America Voting it's a competition?
I'm still deciding if I like this idea or not, but I will say I hate the name.

This alliance of 6 I really like.. Especially Michelle. I think out of all the Newbies she is my favorite.
This Bronte/Natalie/Bridgette alliance is annoying AF.

I don't like how they've essentially recycled a twist again, but I guess it's fairer than MVP (as much as I was on board with that because of Elissa).

Yep, I'm glad Michelle has been roped in, I thought she'd be good with her already being in on Tiffany's secret (are the others not picking up on that? There was no mention last night). The Spy Girls alliance seem so ditzy, they can't compete with the big dogs.

Is Paulie not part of the big gang now? I thought he was working with the vets but tbh I don't really care if he's not in the 8 Pack.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 29th June 2016, 12:45 PM
Post #55
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

I've been looking over the Twitter the past week and Jozea and Paul seem even more horrendous on the live feeds, they genuinely think they're going to win the game and are going to be incredibly famous when they come out yet they the only season of Big Brother they've watched is BB16. Apparently they're always looking at the camera to put on a show and they're saying that they are getting all the airtime. They're just awful.

Also, people seem to be thinking that this year there will be a pre-jury returning player rather than post-jury. I guess the producers will just decide depending on who leaves though. I just hope that when Jozea/Paul leave, they're gone for GOOD.

ALSO, apparently Paul is the only one without an alliance laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 29th June 2016, 12:53 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Jozea is literally theeeeeee worst.
So long story short, Paul won the veto. Nominations are Paulie/Josea and Bridgette. The votes are there to evict Josea. Josea had no idea that he was going until last night when he worked out the numbers and proceeded to make a fake alliance with what I believe would be Natalie + Co. as they're the swing votes this week. He proceeded to get resistance from Natalie and just blamed it on her PMS. Her eyes were rolling the entire time.
It's Nicole's birthday today. This will be Keesha's Birthday 2.0. The other side HATES Nicole.

I think there will likely be a Pre-Jury Returnee. It seems like Glenn was sequestered? I haven't fully looked into this.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 29th June 2016, 12:55 PM

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 29th June 2016, 02:13 PM
Post #57
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!

'Masterminds of the house' Bitch no, Your a dumbass for telling Da'vonne about that your gunning for Nicole, then James etc (the returning players) far from being a mastermind if you ask me.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 29th June 2016, 04:08 PM
Post #58
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Finally catching up, nearly screamed when Nicole and Davonne came out!! My two faves from the two seasons I've watched. This cast seem instantly more impactful, for want of a better word. By that I mean I already really don't like Paul and Jozea, and Bronte is REALLY annoying, and this is just from the opener, whereas last season I was like "aw they all seem nice", so they've made an impression quicker. Of course things could change though. It just seems like a cast of bigger and better characters already!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 30th June 2016, 01:00 AM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Thank GOD we are almost done with Jozea. What a waste of space. So clueless.
Bridgette annoys me.
Frank is doing very well.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 30th June 2016, 10:16 PM
Post #60
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I'll spoiler this just in case but it's nothing to do with game:

Bronte has been making racist comments on live feed about "sending James back to Hong Kong" :/ Couldn't stand her anyway but we don't need Aaryn-lite.

Also Paul and especially Jozea are two of the most instantly unlikable contestants I've ever seen in anything like this!! laugh.gif I hated them by the end of the double opener, normally any normal person takes ages to annoy me this much.

+Quote this post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 08:58 AM