BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> No Rome - Album 1, Debut album out 2020; '1:45AM' ft. Bearface out 30/7/20
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
WhoOdyssey
post May 28 2020, 09:56 AM
Post #1
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
No Rome and beabadoobee are releasing a new single tonight at 19:30 with Jay Som! It's the lead single from No Rome's upcoming project he's been teasing (either an EP or album!)

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post Aug 2 2020, 02:47 PM
Post #2
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
'1:45AM' with Bearface of Brockhampton came out the other day, loving this! It was also produced by George Daniel and MJ Cole

+Quote this post
Brer
post Aug 8 2020, 09:37 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
Well this was unexpected on a couple of levels! a) Seeing Bearface pop up as a feature here (apparently No Rome has worked on a couple of BROCKHAMPTON's songs before though, just wasn't aware of that connection) and b) this actually being a banger, was expecting something much slower and more stripped back following 'Hurry Home'! (And MJ Cole having production credits as well ohmy.gif I guess that explains the unexpected UK garage influence).

BROCKHAMPTON features seem to be very few and far between but happy to report this one is just as good as JOBA's appearance on Blood Orange's mixtape last year *.*

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:40 AM