BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)
If you have forgotten your password and a recovery email has not arrived, please click here to send us an email.

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Club Bizarre Vol.20: Dark // The Results
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
gooddelta
post 28th July 2022, 08:44 AM
Post #141
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

QUOTE(RabbitFurCoat @ Jul 26 2022, 02:19 PM) *
Thanks for your excellent hosting Rich!

I thought I would like this a lot more than I did, ended up a bit disappointed. Really enjoyed my top 4 but as I said in the voting thread, a much of a muchness after that, listening to the playlist in one go really dragged. Pleased enough at how my entry did, was a bit of a rushed entry as I hadn't seen the initial thread, felt like an apt act to enter and some remixes of theirs are good, but I do wish it was a bit shorter, doesn't need to be over 7 minutes. I was unsure whether Pack of Wolves would have done better but perhaps not given its worse performance in the BJSC semi.

Looking at the scorecard, 22 points swapped between Cody and I in a contest is certainly a surprise!

Thanks Mark!

QUOTE(Ansel @ Jul 26 2022, 05:24 PM) *
Really loved this edition, my favourite theme to date and a really high quality so thank you gooddelta for choosing this!

Not my best result but I'm glad some people liked The Room, definitely aiming at the Boy Harsher crowd with it - thanks to any voters and especially the medal positions from Bre, RFC and Michael happy.gif Some of my faves definitely finished too low for my liking (NIN in particular) but glad to see Vater Unser smashing it in 3rd! Congrats Jade too on your win!

Thanks Ansel, really glad you enjoyed it.

QUOTE(Addy! @ Jul 26 2022, 05:43 PM) *
Congrats Jade, definitely worthy winner <3

And ecstatic to see Vater Unser Top 3…believe it or not I knew it’s kind of a track that you’ll either love it or not like it at all and the points pattern showed that too.

Thanks everyone for all the points and especially the ones who gave medal position mwuaah

And Rich amazing job at picking the theme and hosting…hopefully you’ll stick and participate in future editions.

Thanks Addy, I'll see how it goes, sometimes with Club I've sat it out if I really didn't have anything to send for a theme (i.e. jungle), other times I've just missed the thread. But will keep an eagle eye as I really enjoyed this one.

You seem to be the king of the competition looking at the stats, all those top 10s *.*

QUOTE(Doctor Blind @ Jul 26 2022, 11:20 PM) *
oh, wonder what track that was! At some point I think we're gonna end up sending the same song to one of these, it actually almost happened in 134 when TDJ “Open Air” was on my potentials list (along with ishi vu) but I opted instead for the flop-tastic “Dark Kept Secret” by EXUM.

Congrats Jade for winning with a storming piece of techno from Polish producer L Ʌ V Σ N - in parts it reminded me a bit of the outro to “Born Slippy” - sorry I couldn't quite fit it into my votes for what was a rly strong contest. Interested to see what you come up with for the theme of the next contest. Good to see fellow capitalised/acroynm artists performing well, CAIVA in particular was an excellent discovery for me so thanks for that and thank you to Rich for doing a grand job with the hosting. Very pleased to get my highest finish to date in this one as well; MRD is a Norwegian producer that I've been following for a while and the single “Out Of Red” I thought would be quite suitable for this theme, check out “Stamtjønna” too if you liked it. : )

Thanks Doctor B! Not surprised you got your highest finish here too, it seemed very up your street as a theme.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 22nd September 2024, 01:05 PM