BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teen Wolf
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Cal
post Sep 20 2013, 03:45 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,964
   No Gallery Pics

MTV :: Monday 10/9C

Starring:

Tyler Posey (as Scott McCall)
Crystal Reed (as Allison Argent)
Dylan O'Brien (as Stiles Stilinski)
Tyler Hoechlin (as Derek Hale)
Holland Roden (as Lydia Martin)
Colton Haynes (as Jackson Whittemore)

Season 1 (05/06/11 - 15/08/11)
12 Episodes
Avg. Viewers: 1.73M

Season 2 (03/06/12 - 13/08/12)
12 Episodes
Avg. Viewers: 1.69M

Season 3.1 (03/06/13 - 19/08/13)
12 Episodes
Avg. Viewers 1.90M

Season 3.2 (06/01/14 - ???)
12 Episodes

----------------------------------------

Probably one of the few 'teen' shows I really enjoy. I let it pass by me until a few weeks back and I recently finished the second season. I can't remember much from the original movie but I assumed the TV version would be Twilight-lite and would be full of crap acting and awful storylines (moreso than Twilight itself), but it's actually the opposite. The storylines are generally very well thought-out, and the acting is mostly quite good. Some of Tyler's acting early on in the first series was hilarious but he's really improved, as has his character. Each of the mains have their good and bad moments. Lydia is AMAZING. She's really just one of those characters that you should hate but end up loving for some bizarre reason. Most of the minor characters like Isaac, Danny, and Erica (*.*) are all great and should really be season regulars, imo. The first season was very consistent in terms of quality, while the second had a few lows but some memorable highs. 2x05 (where Allison fights and pwns Erica) and 2x06 (when Scott and Stiles mistakenly enter a gay club in order to save Danny from being murdered by THE THING [can't remember the name of it]) were probably two of my favourite episodes from the first two series. I'm about to start season 3.1 and it was quite well-received so I guess it doesn't descend into awfulness like most shows do after a few seasons. Also, the music used in the show is great:

I noticed only about three people voted for it in the Favourite Shows rate, but are there any other fans?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iz 🌟
post Sep 21 2013, 10:21 PM
Post #2
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929
   No Gallery Pics

Well I just watched the pilot for it and I was actually quite impressed. I do have a soft spot for 'teen' shows but I normally expect them to be a little too juvenile for me to fully invest. This wasn't really at all, aside from a few moments right at the beginning. Took me ages to work out what bizarre sport they were playing but I guess I'm just not that familiar with lacrosse AT ALL. Definitely has a lot of promise, hopefully the other episodes live up to it.

Plus the series has a namesake of mine (a seemingly incredibly rare occurrence) so I'm eagerly anticipating meeting him. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cal
post Sep 27 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 5,964
   No Gallery Pics

The rest of season one is really good. Stiles brings a lot of much needed humour to the episodes and I think that without his character the show wouldn't be as enjoyable. Isaac is introduced in 2x01 and I found him a little ODD at first but he grows into a really great character. Turns out he's actually been bumped up to season regular so YAY.

I'm debating as to whether I should watch the rest of 3.1 now or wait until nearer January when 3.2 begins. There are some new characters being introduced at the moment in 3.1 and I already have an immense dislike for them. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Iz 🌟
post Sep 27 2013, 02:30 PM
Post #4
   No Gallery Pics

I've already finished season 1. I work at a fast pace. I'd agree with you on Stiles, he's definitely the best character so far, particularly when he's in any scene together with Derek.

+Quote Post
Calum
post Sep 27 2013, 09:57 PM
Post #5
nabad
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 18,316

I've only ever had one reason to watch this, and that's because the Carver twins are in it, and a few shirtless scenes are thrown in their direction I hear. kink.gif But I really want to get into the actual story too, so I need to make a point of watching from start to finish soon... Person of Interest takes priority, though. smoke.gif

+Quote Post
Iz 🌟
post Oct 10 2013, 11:16 AM
Post #6
   No Gallery Pics

So I've finished this now and I'm incredibly pumped for the second half of the season now. Really.

A few random thoughts:
- Isaac is an amazing character. I'm not even saying this because we share a first name, but the way he is written is exactly how I'd write myself into any sci-fi fantasy tale and in fact have done - a character who doesn't speak much but that just makes what he says weightier, someone who is originally an outsider but grows closer to the others as the series goes on and someone who is there to help out in a big way at key junctures, and is British (Daniel Sharman tries to hide it but his accent slips quite noticeably) in a pre-dominantly American setting. I find myself rewatching almost every scene he's in because of this. He's also quite like me in personality. Would I like him if he had a different name? I don't know, I'm not a Jack or a Peter, this sort of thing isn't as usual for me. But regardless of that, he's a very good character.

- I love everything and anything about Peter. He's so brilliantly charismatic. Part of the reason I'm so excited for 3.2 is to see him as the villain again. It was nice having him around to snark at Derek/Cora/Stiles for all of Season 3 but he wasn't really playing an essential role so there was only so long he could keep on being Helpful Uncle Peter and this way we should get to see a load more of him just being affably awesomely evil. Just don't get him killed at the end of it this time. Actually I have similar love for Deucalion, with him still around AND Peter on the loose this could soon get awesome.

- I was surprised at how much the twins differed. Maybe I haven't watched that many series with identical twins in it but it was great seeing them written with different storylines and differing personalities rather than just being grunts for Deucalion. Their duo-wolfman thing is just a bit disturbing.

- I want a Stiles/Cora hookup. At some point before he gets Lydia in the end as he probably should do. They'd be PERFECT for each other. biggrin.gif If she doesn't leave the series that is as seems incredibly possible by her and Derek 'leaving town and never coming back'. Derek will definitely be back but I don't know about her sad.gif

- Matt was a great villain. I didn't suspect him at ALL for the Kanima's master and his monologue in that episode where they're in the police station was beautiful. Just a shame he got killed off by Gerard so easily

- Really excellent show for a teen dramedy and always very good with its twists and villains. Well worth a watch if you like werewolf mythology or just fantasy/horror.

+Quote Post
Oricon
post Dec 23 2013, 06:46 PM
Post #7
bye dinner
Member No.: 12,972

This TV show is AMAZING and the statement is coming from an individual who doesn't engage with the television much! I really need to see a Scott + Allison / Lydia + Stiles ending (but please don't let the show end anytime soon). Although I've seen the trailer and teasers along with the director of the show stating how he wants to avoid a love triangle to make it differ from Twilight and Scott's being paired with others and Allison too which is very sad.gif.

+Quote Post
Oricon
post Jan 6 2014, 05:15 PM
Post #8
bye dinner

Well I guess the Teen Wolf fans have disappeared leaving me admiring it by myself oh well, but this second half of the season resumes today! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Iz 🌟
post Jan 6 2014, 05:23 PM
Post #9
   No Gallery Pics

Oh of course! I forgot! biggrin.gif

I'll catch it soon then.

+Quote Post
Dillan
post Jan 6 2014, 05:30 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 12,376
   No Gallery Pics

Very excited for the premiere tonight!

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Apr 28 2015, 07:47 AM
Post #11
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

We're back bitches. June 29.

Season 5 has been filming for a while, and with 20 episodes ordered and approved, we'll get to see more action, hookups, and (the main event) more shirtless guys. Scott and his pack have 99 problems and the baddies of Beacon Hills aren't one. Or are they...?

Plus Cody Christian will be on it now, the same guy responsible for this:

Give it to me I'm worth it ~

This post has been edited by Cody Slayberry: Apr 28 2015, 07:53 AM

+Quote Post
Dillan
post Apr 28 2015, 08:50 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 12,376
   No Gallery Pics

I'm guessing it's split into 2 parts? 10 in Summer and 10 in Winter?

I'm excited about this season. S4 was such a mess but with the new additions and Derek leaving, maybe the show will take a different turn and get back to the way it used to be.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Apr 28 2015, 09:39 PM
Post #13
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Dillan @ Apr 28 2015, 01:50 PM) *
I'm guessing it's split into 2 parts? 10 in Summer and 10 in Winter?

I'm excited about this season. S4 was such a mess but with the new additions and Derek leaving, maybe the show will take a different turn and get back to the way it used to be.
All righty, here are some online articles to clear some stuff up:
http://www.latintimes.com/teen-wolf-season...ies-airs-312314

1. Two episode titles have been revealed! The first being "Creatures of the Night" written by Jeff Davis and the second titles "Condition Terminal."
It was revealed that the new "big bad" of the season will be The Doctors, as shown in the trailer. What their purpose is and what they plan to do with everyone is still unknown by the general public. They are here for some torture to some people - see new guy Ashton Moio (from the trailer).

3. On September 11, 2014, Holland Roden who plays Lydia Martin revealed that "you're going to have to tune in for season five to see if we're all coming back or not. That's just reality... It’s sort of a toss up of who is not coming back for season five, but somebody is not coming back."
Which is basically Derek, so yeah.

As of now the main cast is listed as Tyler Posey as Scott McCall, Dylan O'Brien as Stiles Stilinski, Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale, Holland Roden as Lydia Martin, Shelley Hennig as Malia Tate, Arden Cho as Kira Yukimura and Dylan Sprayberry as Liam Dunbar.
I wasn't entirely sure if they also added Brett (Cody Saintgnue) to the regular list, but he'll also be pretty prevalent, let alone relevant.

Dylan Sprayberry who plays the new wolf Liam will be getting a love interest in season five. It is also revealed his friendship with Mason will be explored more. Sprayberry spoke with Hollywire TV at PaleyFest where he revealed the show will introduce a new character that may or may not become Liam's love interest.

"There's a new girl on the show named Victoria Morales, who is really a great young actress," the 16-year-old actor said. "She's gonna be in the same grade as Liam and Mason (Khylin Rhambo), who is my best friend on the show. So we'll see what happens with that."

Sprayberry admitted that he doesn't know if his character will fall for Morales but did tell Celebified that there is definitely "some tension" between the two.
It's true that Liam may get a love interest, but another girl, Kelsey Chow was also cast. So... at least my prince is happy.

EDIT: There was a picture between T-Pose and Dyl Slay (that I somehow neglected) and the chair between then did belong to Victoria Morales.

Early this year Cody Christian was cast as Theo, "a lone wolf who is drawn to town in search of a pack. He’s described as athletic and charming yet covert, and while it may appear that the young adult is new to town, his past might suggest otherwise."
It was also revealed that Stiles and Liam don't trust Theo. Stiles because Scott and bae have a past connection, and Liam because he wants to stay the baby of the pack.

Also 3000 posts *.*

This post has been edited by Cody Slayberry: Apr 29 2015, 10:23 PM

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post May 22 2015, 12:59 AM
Post #14
   No Gallery Pics

GIVE IT TO ME I'M WORTH IT.

+Quote Post
Oricon
post May 22 2015, 10:41 PM
Post #15
bye dinner

I'M SO READY FOR THIS TO BE UNLEASHED ON ME! *.*

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post May 24 2015, 06:29 AM
Post #16
   No Gallery Pics

You want a hot body?

+Quote Post
Hurricane
post May 28 2015, 10:49 PM
Post #17
get me started, hot like fire
Member No.: 17,262
   No Gallery Pics

It's a bit trash, but I'll watch it.

Although, I still haven't watched the finale of the last season. Oops!

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 1 2015, 04:43 AM
Post #18
   No Gallery Pics

New guy Theo's name revealed to be Theo Raeken.

Iconic tbh

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 3 2015, 03:50 PM
Post #19
   No Gallery Pics

Teen Wolf Season 5A Description:
On the eve of Senior Year, Scott and his friends find themselves facing the possibility of a future without each other, a next phase of their lives that might take them in different directions despite their best intentions. Little do they know that outside forces are already plotting to break the pack apart long before they ever see graduation. New villains that use a combination of science and the supernatural for a malevolent and mysterious purpose that will eventually pit Scott and his friends against their greatest enemy yet.
Character profiles:

Scott "Tru Alpha" McCall (Tyler Posey) – Ever since the fateful night when he was bitten by Peter and turned into a werewolf, Scott and his pack have taken on any threat to come to Beacon Hills, be it Darach, Alpha Pack, deranged hunters or a thousand year old Japanese spirit. Now their greatest challenge lies before them: senior year. With his pack behind him, Scott prepares for the struggle of Senior Year, unaware of new threats gathering around him.

Stiles "Dear Future Husband" Stilinski (Dylan O’Brien) – Going into his Senior Year, Stiles remains hopeful for his friends to stay together well after graduation. Ever a thorn in his father’s side, Stiles continues to find himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. But Sheriff Stilinski knows that Stiles always means well and will do absolutely anything for his friends.

Ginger Queen Lydia Martin (Holland Roden) – Despite being eligible for an early graduation, Lydia has decided to remain with her friends so they can be together for their final year of high school. She continues to hone her Banshee powers, with plenty left to learn. After years of hiding behind a false veneer, the true woman beneath has emerged to take her place in Scott’s pack. She has also grown closer to Deputy Parrish while trying to help him wade through the mystery of his emerging powers. <------ QUEEN *.*

Kira "Yaaaaas Bitch" Yukimura (Arden Cho) – Kira has finally found the group of friends that she’s always wanted. She, Malia and Lydia couldn’t be closer and her relationship with Scott is just about perfect. Both her Kitsune abilities and her sword remain sharper than ever. While she could not be more excited about Senior Year and the prospect of graduating with the group of friends she cares about so deeply, the Kitsune spirit inside her may have other plans.

Future Wife Malia Tate Hale (Shelley Hennig) – To say that high school has been a struggle for Malia is an understatement. Having spent more time in the woods of Beacon Hills than out of them, Malia constantly feels the pressure to be normal. Surrounded by her friends and with Stiles at her side, Malia has found where she belongs in the world and is always ready to take on whatever comes her way – especially a fight.

Pack Prince Liam Dunbar (Dylan "haaaaaaalf of meeeee" Slayberry) – The newest member of Scott’s pack and his first true Beta, Liam still struggles at times with the whole ‘being a teen wolf’ thing. But with Scott as his leader and mentor, they have continued to tame Liam’s anger. This proves to be difficult at times since his best friend Mason has no idea what Liam is and what he’s been up to with Scott’s pack. To make matters worse, a familiar face from Liam’s past resurfaces at the start of his Sophomore Year.

Mason "boy you thirsty" Hewitt ("Khylin It" Rhambo) – Ever at his best friend Liam’s side, Mason is ready for his sophomore year. But he knows there’s something weird about Beacon Hills, something lurking just under the surface. After he and Lydia were attacked by a Berserker, Mason is ready for more than just a glimpse of whatever is really going on. He wants to dive right in. Unfortunately, he may get his chance sooner than he expects.

Jordan Parrish a.k.a. the Conchita Wurst of TW (Ryan Kelley) – After being mysteriously drawn to Beacon Hills, Parrish has settled into his role as a Sheriff’s Deputy. He is determined to prove to Sheriff Stilinski that he’s worthy of his trust despite his recent assignments consisting mostly of paperwork. With Lydia’s help, Parrish continues his search for the meaning behind his supernatural powers, each of them unaware of the danger creeping ever closer as their lives become more entangled.

Hayden Romero a.k.a. new bitch in town (Victoria Moroles) – Starting her sophomore year, Hayden never expected Liam, her grade-school enemy, to step back into her life. Now she has to juggle work, school, a sister in the Sheriff’s department, and the vengeance she seeks against Liam.

Legit King Of Everything And The Season Hasn't Started Yet Theo Raeken (Cody Christian the other half of me) – Theo never thought he’d ever return to Beacon Hills. When he learned that Scott McCall, his grade-school friend, was not only a werewolf, but a True Alpha, Theo knew that the time was right to come home to find a pack. When Theo seeks out Scott, he’s automatically considered an outsider by Stiles. Now Theo must prove to Scott and the rest of the pack that he’s worthy of their trust as well as their friendship.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 11 2015, 05:07 AM
Post #20
   No Gallery Pics

Posey can take the #2 Cody Christian stan slot okay
"He's a phenomenal actor, he's really passionate about his work," Tyler Posey told PEOPLE at the ATX Television Festival in Austin, Texas, over the weekend. "He really loves being on set and is always asking questions about shots and setups, what size lens they're using. He fits in so well on set."

Plus, "he looks great on screen!" added Hennig, 28.

"He does. He does look awesome," Posey, 23, agreed. "He's such an incredible actor and has a great storyline. It's cool, because I think he influenced the storyline a little bit. I don't know how in depth his character was before we started filming, but his character is in every episode. Some of us aren't in every episode! He's just so good. I could talk about Cody Christian for hours." *.*

And the stars say viewers will fall in love with his character – an athletic "lone wolf" who could put a wedge between Scott (Posey) and Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) – too.

"I'm excited to everyone to see him," said Roden, 28. "I think they'll really embrace him."
YAAAAAAS YOU BETTER STAN HA TEEN WOLF CAST

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:16 PM