BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Rihanna Album Artwork Survivor ROUND 5!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Rihanna Album Artwork Survivor
What is your least favourite cover?
Good Girl Gone Bad / Reloaded [ 8 ] ** [61.54%]
Rated R [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Loud [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Talk that Talk deluxe [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
ANTI [ 5 ] ** [38.46%]
Total Votes: 13

JLJ
post May 8 2020, 10:45 PM
Post #1
Jord
Group: Members
Member No.: 27,116

Results so far.

Music Of The Sun was eliminated in round 1 with 35% of the vote (7/20 votes)

Poor Music Of The Sun, her debut era out first again! For me it actually wasn’t her worst cover overall but wasn’t too shocked to see it leave first either.

A Girl Like Me was eliminated in round 2 50% of the vote (8/16 votes). Very surprising decision for me as it’s not amongst her worst artworks at all!

Round 3 seen TTT (standard eliminated) with 33.33% of votes (4/12 votes). My favourite of the two covers and the one I feel fitted they albums theme better.

Round 4 seen Unapologetic eliminated with 35.71% of votes (5/14 votes). I seen this one coming. I like the image but there’s slightly too much font going on and it should’ve really just had the cover on rather than all that font going on! I’d have eliminated this one before all the ones what are out so far!

TTT deluxe is the image on its own.

Please vote for your least favourite artwork of what’s remaining!

Round 5 is now open. Remember purely based on artwork alone!

Closing Monday at 11:59 pm.

(Cannabis leaf is not an album cover!)

TTT deluxe is the image on its own.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JLJ
post May 8 2020, 10:49 PM
Post #2
Jord

Pls do the right thing and let GGGB go it’s already stayed too long and let far better and more striking covers leave first.

+Quote Post
LouisL
post May 8 2020, 10:55 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 42,419
   No Gallery Pics

Definitely GGGB! I actually really like the Unapologetic cover

+Quote Post
HausofKubrick
post May 8 2020, 10:55 PM
Post #4
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,007

Good Girl Gone Bad for me ~

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post May 8 2020, 11:00 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Idol
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

Probably Good Girl Gone Bad now, I'm quite impressed it's made it so far tbh! I do like it, I know it's simple and is an image pasted onto a bog standard background, but I just find the pose quite striking which sets it apart from the pretty but plain first two covers, for instance. I also picture it in my head when I listen to the album which is a sign of a decent cover, don't know if that's just me.

I've been basing my opinions on the original cover by the way. Not a massive difference but enough to have an effect:

+Quote Post
JLJ
post May 8 2020, 11:06 PM
Post #6
Jord

I always wish GGGBs cover was this image from the booklet where she’s wearing the yellow dress

There’s some stunning images from the booklet and some of the covers yet the actual album cover does nothing for me sad.gif

+Quote Post
Gerald
post May 8 2020, 11:07 PM
Post #7
Why don’t you say so?
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 9,721
   No Gallery Pics

Voted for GGGB.

QUOTE(Liam.k. @ May 9 2020, 12:00 AM) *
Probably Good Girl Gone Bad now, I'm quite impressed it's made it so far tbh! I do like it, I know it's simple and is an image pasted onto a bog standard background, but I just find the pose quite striking which sets it apart from the pretty but plain first two covers, for instance. I also picture it in my head when I listen to the album which is a sign of a decent cover, don't know if that's just me.

I've been basing my opinions on the original cover by the way. Not a massive difference but enough to have an effect:

I agree with everything you said about the GGGB cover. I love that pose with the way her hair is styled in it. The picture screams Rihanna the superstar has arrived compared to MOTS and AGLM which are kind of basic.

This post has been edited by Gerald: May 8 2020, 11:07 PM

+Quote Post
Scene
post May 9 2020, 09:51 PM
Post #8
This is where you end and I begin
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,567
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Gerald @ May 9 2020, 12:07 AM) *
Voted for GGGB.
I agree with everything you said about the GGGB cover. I love that pose with the way her hair is styled in it. The picture screams Rihanna the superstar has arrived compared to MOTS and AGLM which are kind of basic.

I agree with you and Liam - that pose says a lot! The only thing I'm not too hot on about the cover is the times new roman(?) font of the title. But I like the font and colour of "RIHANNA". Simple but aesthetically pleasing.

Still voting ANTI btw.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:09 AM