BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Kylie To Go Back To The Voice?, With JHUD
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Regina
post May 18 2016, 10:22 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
Take this with a pinch of salt, but kinda interesting news.

https://celebgosspb.com/2016/05/17/jennifer...n-the-voice-uk/

Jennifer Hudson is reportedly being lined up to coach on The Voice UK when it launches on ITV.

The singer is apparently set to join Kylie Minogue, Sir Tom Jones and Will.i.am on the panel.

Bosses are keen to make sure the sixth series of the show (the first for ITV) will go off with a bang and the hope this mix will work just great.

A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: “Jennifer is huge in America, where she’s won an Oscar and an Emmy. The offer has gone out and everyone’s very excited at the thought of getting her. We all know Kylie loves her spinning around and it would be just brilliant to have her back. She knows how the show works and is an international star.”

Producers are also in discussions with will.i.am – who has featured on the panel since the show began five years ago – in a bid to persuade him to stay when it moves channels.

The insider said: “They’ve pushed the boat out to get will to stay and are hoping he’ll say yes. He loves the show and he’s actually a bigger star here than he is in the US.”

Kylie and Sir Tom have both been coaches on the show before and Jennifer is no stranger to reality singing contests as she made her break as a contestant on American Idol.

‘The Voice’ will return to screens next January.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
pippa
post May 18 2016, 12:50 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031
With ITv running the Voice this year the show may do better, this in turn would give Kylie more exposure.

+Quote this post
Red Blooded Man
post May 18 2016, 04:10 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 822
Now she is seen as a "heritage artist", I think it's the right move but her judgment in choosing contestants is quite flawed in my opinion.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:20 PM