BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Buying London, Netflix | Season 1, 2024
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post 28th May 2024, 05:03 PM
Post #1
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

Anyone else watched the UK answer to Selling Sunset that dropped on Netflix last week?

I started off by thinking that Rasa was the villain of the show, but I started warming to her in the second half and by the end it was definitely Oli. Why on earth would Juliana be interested? He isn't attractive in the slightest, that was a very confusing storyline.

It looks to be performing well in the UK at least (#2 on Netflix behind Bridgerton) so I hope we get a second series, there was enough drama, enough focus on the glamorous women, and I liked Daniel as well. More enjoyable than Selling the OC, even if I'm not quite as invested as with the original show yet.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post 28th May 2024, 07:29 PM
Post #2
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

More enjoyable than Selling The OC? Oh Jack, sort yourself out lulu2.png x

Binged this the day it came out and thoroughly enjoyed it! The reviews that Netflix quoted on Twitter were hilarious. They said they enjoyed Selling Sunset and let themselves be absorbed into the trashy reality setting of that, but somehow this is so different and so much worse? Lowkey just reeks of hating seeing UK luxury making it to a Netflix series laugh.gif

I quite liked all of the cast overall, and I'm really hoping Lauren does make the move and goes to Alex, purely just so that season 2 can focus on Alex winding Daniel up to no end lmao
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 14th June 2024, 07:28 AM