BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What do you want to see from the new Doctor Who companion?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Apr 22 2016, 09:36 PM
Post #1
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Tomorrow sees the unveiling of who will be playing the new Doctor Who companion. There is a high chance that this will be a young British female who is a relatively unknown actress BUT that cannot stop us from speculating what YOU would like to see as there might be a risk taken, as with the casting an older Doctor in Peter Capaldi.

Do you want to see the trend of a young female companion continue? Would you prefer to see a male companion though so a similar style to Sherlock could be taken? It might also lead to the introduction of a female Doctor. Whilst the character is unlikely to be revealed tomorrow, would you like to see a change-up in regards to that, ie would you like to see the character be an alien rather than a British human?

The current favourites are Pearl Mackie, Georgina Campbell and Rakhee Thakrar

Until tomorrow, these are the only clues that we have: https://amp.twimg.com/v/82fbbd47-a611-45fc-8439-dfbe704359ba

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Apr 23 2016, 08:49 AM
Post #2
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

I like to see a male companion for a change possibly. Just to see what happens there.

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Apr 23 2016, 06:10 PM
Post #3
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

I've got no problems with the current female companion mould, but I would like to see a male as well at some point, a male and female both travelling with the Doctor at the same time, and in a different dynamic to married couple Amy and Rory.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:25 PM