BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> We need to invigorate the forum again., Big style :(
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JSG
post Oct 4 2015, 07:47 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 18,473
We've done really well go keep the forum going while the girls are on HIATUS but we're going to have to put in extra effort to keep this part if Buzzjack alive.

We finished 8th in the posters chart this week with a total of 29 posts from everyone throughout the week. I'm sure the mods might have some sort of plan up their sleeves but surely this thread will help you all see how dire a week it's been for us here.

God even Queen Ness can't save the forum!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Martyn
post Oct 4 2015, 08:02 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66
There is nothing to really talk about though is there.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Oct 4 2015, 08:29 PM
Post #3
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643
We'll always have a sense of community but there's nothing we can do in comparison to last year (Forums & Awards) because a lot of members have disappeared.

Vanessa's music last week was good enough to put it us with high posts but in general there's things we can do to help improve the forum (Games etc) but there doesn't seem to be a lot demand for anything.

+Quote this post
Hurricane
post Oct 5 2015, 12:33 AM
Post #4
Group icon
get me started, hot like fire
User: 17,262
We could do games and shit every week, but the members don't participate enough...And thing is, if you repeat these games constantly, then people just get tired of it (which is perfectly understandable, this is not a critique). So it's really hard to find something to keep the forum alive. sad.gif

If the past few weeks have shown anything, well it's that the members are waiting for music. Vanessa managed to keep some discussion going and people seemed interested, but that lasted a week and that's it. nocheer.gif

+Quote this post
star.shine
post Oct 5 2015, 06:26 PM
Post #5
Group icon
swimming in the stars
User: 11,697
I'm sorry for not posting here anymore guys, it is quite difficult to continue on topic when the girls haven't been a unit for over a year. I feel as if it were meant to be the forum will have its former users return; it's just difficult as the core is pretty much gone. I appreciate all the hard work everyone has put in over the past 12 months to keep the forum alive but I don't believe it's possible to bring everyone back without the girls themselves, as weird as that may sound.

I miss you guys!

+Quote this post
post Oct 5 2015, 08:32 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
The only good thing that's happened all year Sats-related was Notorious finally going silver.

We can talk about that some more, maybe?

+Quote this post
Totto
post Oct 5 2015, 08:45 PM
Post #7
Group icon
I was grindin' with the DJ with my hands on the floor!
User: 20,441
Maybe we should talk about how Relationships Goals is suddenly my third most played song on Itunes smile.gif

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Oct 5 2015, 09:05 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182
If the Girls Aloud forum can sustain conversation two years after their split then so can this forum surely?

+Quote this post
Martyn
post Oct 5 2015, 11:31 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66
QUOTE(SeanGrey @ Oct 5 2015, 10:05 PM) *
If the Girls Aloud forum can sustain conversation two years after their split then so can this forum surely?

They have has solo stuff happening as hilarious as Sarah's attempt was.

+Quote this post
Hurricane
post Oct 6 2015, 12:55 AM
Post #10
Group icon
get me started, hot like fire
User: 17,262
QUOTE(Martyn @ Oct 5 2015, 11:31 PM) *
They have has solo stuff happening as hilarious as Sarah's attempt was.

Exactly!
Since 'Ten', Girls Aloud has had three of its members releasing solo music. That's a lot to discuss. And, obviously, I mean no shade to the Girls Aloud forum as the mods there have done an amazing job over the past few years, but it's not like they've been at the top in terms of messages either.

Back to the Sats, I just feel like there are just so many times we can wonder if Mollie or X or Y has a record deal. What I'm saying is ... it's actually hard to discuss solo things because despite pretty much everything leading to that direction (we've had multiple confirmations for Mollie, Vanessa and Una), well there's actually nothing happening and sometimes there's even some denying/ignoring.

Vanessa was the first to make a move which is somehow odd as I felt like the other two were the closest to getting a deal by a major label, and thus, their PR team would talk working on hype and buzz, but we have next to nothing, really.

+Quote this post
(Zach)
post Oct 6 2015, 02:44 AM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 18,512
I just don't understand how Mollie, Una, and Vanessa have all been working on solo material for nearly a year and all we've gotten is Relationship Goals dry.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:20 PM