BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Male Collaborators You Want
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Regina
post Aug 28 2017, 03:01 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
P!nk has mentioned that there is a male partner on one of the songs in BT. We know there's a new Eminem song but if that is indeed his own song then that leaves us wiht who might be on this song, unless it doesn turn out to be the same song laugh.gif

So who would you like to see? She's said it was pretty special so that might mean it's someone unexpected or who she has not worked with before.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Aug 28 2017, 03:09 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590
I'm pretty sure the Eminem song is for his own album, if that was the cover she said was special, i personally wouldn't think it that special as it'd be the third time she's collaborated with him.

I've heard that it may be Billy Joel

I'd love her to collaborate with Rod Stewart. Said it a million times before but I think their voices would work well together, and for personal reasons, mine and my mums favourite artists working together would be awesome laugh.gif

I'd love for a full Butch Walker collaboration for one of her albums, he's appeared on a few songs of hers in the past, and she's collaborated on two of his songs as well, they work well together, would love a full album by them both heart.gif

Oh and Jon Bon Jovi please w00t.gif

This post has been edited by troublepink: Aug 28 2017, 03:09 PM

+Quote this post
Regina
post Aug 28 2017, 03:34 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
or pure greed and personal gain, I want either John Mayer or Adam Levine.
I feel that her and John could be a match made in Heaven and not too far from either of their personal sounds. Plus it's slightly painful seeing the only female duet partners for John being Taylor Swift and Katy Perry drama.gif

I can see Adam and P!nk doing a really mad collab, off the wall banger.

Realistically I think it might be someone who is a chart staple, when she did JGMAR Nate was a pretty big name. Maybe Ed Sheeran? Hopefully not Sam Smith or Bieber though laugh.gif

A male rapper could be cool too, urban jam.

+Quote this post
T Boy
post Aug 29 2017, 01:33 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177
I'd love a Billy Joel collab so much. And I agree Adam Levine would be a good one.

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Aug 29 2017, 01:55 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182
Charlie Puth could be an interesting choice, preferably on a ballad or midtempo track.

+Quote this post
Tombo
post Mar 29 2018, 07:20 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,543
I'd like to see her collaborate with Austin Mahone or one of the rockier X Factor winners like Matt Cardle, Ben Haenow or James Arthur

+Quote this post
T Boy
post Mar 29 2018, 09:36 AM
Post #7
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177
Pink and Matt Cardle? Me and Grant would probably die instantly of being slayed *.*

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:46 PM