BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> AWESOMELY VETOED ENTRIES THAT WERE AWESOME, Publish your veto crimes here ;)
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post 25th March 2015, 07:29 AM
Post #41
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Mar 24 2015, 11:44 PM) *
Still never been vetoed. <3 I think I got this.

QT, Ashes Of My Paradise and Feathers are probably the best of the vetos that never made it big off the top of my head, a lot of them didn't turn out to be great losses to the contest and were just cheap anyway. (and Lights of course but there was no way I as a Lights stan was letting that through - it really wasn't because we figured out Owl City's real name, because everyone knows that, it was because Lights HERSELF is rather cheap here)

Though I do remember being very surprised that Midnight City was vetoed in my first contest as I'd never heard of M83 before and I thought that sort of thing was acceptable (but I'd never try it as for my first few contests I had a compulsion to only enter things that had never been mentioned on Buzzjack before let alone in the vetosphere). True story.

Same! Especially in my first contest when I sent Healyum. I bet none of you knew them, they're a band from my school! laugh.gif laugh.gif Imany and Elisa were also rather inspired even though they're fairly big in Europe I suppose with their hits.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Vülker
post 25th March 2015, 11:56 AM
Post #42
Group icon
üüü barracüda
User: 10,222

Vetoed because it won Unknown Pleasures and I had no idea. I replaced it with "Centrum" by Jonathan Johansson, which was also entered in UP and I had no idea. Still made the finals! cheer.gif

whatamess.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 02:37 AM