BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RW Concert - One Show & One Night Only (Munich), 27.08.2022 - Messe, Munich
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Lundi
post 30th August 2022, 11:46 AM
Post #61
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 81,936

QUOTE(elisabeth1974 @ Aug 29 2022, 12:56 PM) *
maybe it is also simply because he is was not on stage for quiet a long time? This is something to get useed to again.

I’m sure he was extra nervous because of that, but I think he should have had problems in the beginning and not at the end if it was for that reason.

QUOTE(elisabeth1974 @ Aug 29 2022, 03:35 PM) *
Doess anyone know if it i true that Rob said he would sing with Teddy soon?

He dedicated Sweet Caroline to his dad because he had sung it with him for so long and now could not longer do it due to his Parkinson desease. He said his dad sends us greetings and a thank you for all those years and he will now sing it once again for him and then the song will retire from his set list just like his dad has retired.

After he has sung it he said, his dad can’t no longer sing with him but there is a certain Teddy that might soon join him on stage. I read a post of Ayda where she said that Teddy was very exited about these words. Ayda, Gwen, Teddy and Charlie were in the audience, but they weren’t shown on the screens. I think it was Teddy's and Charlie's first gig.

QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Aug 29 2022, 03:48 PM) *
The 'effing'couch is back , I thought with Covid we would never see it again rolleyes.gif

Yes, it thought the same and was very surprised. And as always he didn’t keep distance AT ALL biggrin.gif .

QUOTE(Laura130262 @ Aug 29 2022, 11:16 PM) *
I noticed Guy watching him very closely in the clip I saw of She's the One - he knew something wasn't right.

They were all very professional about it - and just carried on playing

Rob had already problems when he introduced the song. He couldn't help but belch a few times. He apologized and otherwise tried to ignore it but it wouldn’t go away so he had to stop speaking and turned to the side and tried to collect himself. He then apologized again and explained first that for some reason he just got so emotional (what he repeated after the song) and then he said that’s what happens if you chew so much nicotine gums. He started singing after this but everyone could tell that he still wasn’t ok and so several of the band – and of course the audience - watched him closely.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 31st August 2022, 08:06 PM
Post #62
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,135

QUOTE(Lundi @ Aug 30 2022, 12:46 PM) *
I’m sure he was extra nervous because of that, but I think he should have had problems in the beginning and not at the end if it was for that reason.
He dedicated Sweet Caroline to his dad because he had sung it with him for so long and now could not longer do it due to his Parkinson desease. He said his dad sends us greetings and a thank you for all those years and he will now sing it once again for him and then the song will retire from his set list just like his dad has retired.

After he has sung it he said, his dad can’t no longer sing with him but there is a certain Teddy that might soon join him on stage. I read a post of Ayda where she said that Teddy was very exited about these words. Ayda, Gwen, Teddy and Charlie were in the audience, but they weren’t shown on the screens. I think it was Teddy's and Charlie's first gig.

Yes, it thought the same and was very surprised. And as always he didn’t keep distance AT ALL biggrin.gif .
Rob had already problems when he introduced the song. He couldn't help but belch a few times. He apologized and otherwise tried to ignore it but it wouldn’t go away so he had to stop speaking and turned to the side and tried to collect himself. He then apologized again and explained first that for some reason he just got so emotional (what he repeated after the song) and then he said that’s what happens if you chew so much nicotine gums. He started singing after this but everyone could tell that he still wasn’t ok and so several of the band – and of course the audience - watched him closely.

Thanks for the update Lundi . It's great to have him back performing live though, it's been a tough few years so great to see people having fun

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post 3rd September 2022, 08:12 PM
Post #63
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,135

+Quote this post
Better Man
post 8th September 2022, 08:09 PM