BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
55 Pages V  « < 53 54 55  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spice Girls General Discussion & News
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
sammy01
post 17 hours ago
Post #1081
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,988
   No Gallery Pics

I completely agree, they need to get more stuff online to stream and watch it can only help their legacy. Istanbul, Wembley 98 and Christmas in Spiceworld should all be uploaded to youtube song by song.

The Tesco commercials should be on their YouTube too, I'm sure Tesco would love that free extra advertising.

Step to me should be on all streaming platforms, My strongest suit should be on their Spotify etc too. The Sugar lumps version of WDYTYA video should be on youtube. The montage video of IYWHSF should be on youtube.

These sorts of things would please the fans so much and only help with their legacy, oh and their 97 Brits performance should be on their YouTube too.

I noticed the royal mint are producing a series of coins for legendary artists starting with Queen, I'd love if the Spice Girls were one of the coins to be released.

This post has been edited by sammy01: 17 hours ago
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
schizo_spice
post 10 hours ago
Post #1082
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 39,574
   No Gallery Pics

Maybe they dont have the rights to upload the 1999 tour footage seeing as it was only shown on TV and not released commercially on video like Istanbul and Wembley?

An Audience with the Spice girls could have the same problem and I'm sure everyone would love that in HQ.

+Quote Post
sammy01
post 2 minutes ago
Post #1083
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 9,988
   No Gallery Pics

Wembley 1998 was broadcast on Sky box office live and Istanbul still gets played on TV these days (it was on tv in Australia this month).

+Quote Post

55 Pages V  « < 53 54 55
Reply to this topicStart new topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: sammy01

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th January 2020 - 08:05 AM