BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> Personal Charts

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Buzzjack THEMED Multicharts | Introduction
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
mdh
post Jul 16 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,776
Hi, it's your new-ish Personal Charts Forum mod mdh here hi.gif We've been discussing it in the mod forum and we've decided to introduce a new feature (one of MANY coming to the forum, hopefully it'll be a v busy and exciting place this summer!) - said feature is a new regular Multichart, with a special theme each time.

Just putting this out there, who'd be up for taking part in this? You'd have to submit a list of anywhere from 1 to 40 songs that fit a certain criteria - for example a Lorde Multichart, where you rank your fave Lorde songs etc, and a Dance Hits Multichart, where you rank your fave dance hits from 2017. Obviously these are just examples but that's the kind of thing we'd be doing!

These themes could be chosen by YOU - we'll take submissions and suggestions in the thread etc, but just keep the suggestions relevant! Sometimes the themes will be about artists that have died recently (in remembrance), or artists that have just dropped a new album etc.

-x-

SO, now you've got an idea of what we're working with here, I've got a few questions for y'all!

Firstly, would you be interested in taking part in these multicharts? Please post your interest in this thread if so! Secondly, have you got any suggestions as far as themes go? Chuck them in this thread if so!

Thanks,
The PCF Mod Team
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jul 16 2017, 09:00 PM
Post #2
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Absolutely love this idea!! I'd love to see a Summer Hits Multichart, obviously it's that time of year so would be a great start imo biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post Jul 16 2017, 09:12 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053
Sounds interesting! I'd be cautiously keen smile.gif

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Jul 17 2017, 12:07 AM
Post #4
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
Love this also!!

A Taylor swift themed chart would be fab for when the lead single drops! kink.gif

+Quote this post
awardinary
post Jul 17 2017, 12:22 AM
Post #5
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
User: 21,587
Not much of a fan of it's just for one artist or group as we have the rates for that sort of thing.

But if what you're suggesting could include genre specific charts that sounds fun!

How about a non-English chart to see where the likes of Despacito, Macarena and Gangnam Style all featuring! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Riser
post Jul 17 2017, 02:43 AM
Post #6
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
I'll have a think for some more ideas but a summer-themed chart sounds delightful ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
diva thin muffin
post Jul 17 2017, 10:20 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 12,837
Sounds super fun! We could have a Summer Hits Multi-Chart, Non-English Multi-Chart, Eurovision Hits Multi-Chart, Scandipop Multi-Chart, 10 Years Gone Multi-Chart, Sad Songs Multi-Chart, Ultimate Girlbands Multi-Chart or Ultimate Boybands Multi-Chart, I could go on and on!! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jul 17 2017, 10:54 AM
Post #8
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045
This sounds fun.

"Inaudible" or "What did they say?" Multichart with the likes of Sean Paul, Desiigner, and even some Sia or Nirvana laugh.gif

+Quote this post
danG
post Jul 17 2017, 11:41 AM
Post #9
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
QUOTE(jafetsigfinns @ Jul 17 2017, 11:20 AM) *
Sounds super fun! We could have a Summer Hits Multi-Chart, Non-English Multi-Chart, Eurovision Hits Multi-Chart, Scandipop Multi-Chart, 10 Years Gone Multi-Chart, Sad Songs Multi-Chart, Ultimate Girlbands Multi-Chart or Ultimate Boybands Multi-Chart, I could go on and on!! biggrin.gif

by that do you mean we compile personal charts as if we were living in the past? that sounds fun.

maybe a 'song of the summer' type multichart rundown where multichart points from June, July and August are combined to give us this year's songs of the summer.

+Quote this post
Tombo
post Jul 17 2017, 04:49 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,543
Hey, yeah sure that sounds fun but in a Lorde multi-chart I would only submit the 3 songs I know. Has she even recorded 40 songs? laugh.gif

Edit: Also, can we make it so we can comment on the weekly multi-chart after it is published? It is a shame to have it there but not being able to comment on it.

This post has been edited by Tombo: Jul 17 2017, 04:50 PM

+Quote this post
mdh
post Jul 17 2017, 06:38 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(Tombo @ Jul 17 2017, 05:49 PM) *
Edit: Also, can we make it so we can comment on the weekly multi-chart after it is published? It is a shame to have it there but not being able to comment on it.

The threads are always open up until a week after we start them! feel free to comment happy.gif

+Quote this post
danG
post Jul 17 2017, 09:12 PM
Post #12
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
what I think he means is that very often the multichart gets updated on Fri/Sat and then the thread is locked on the Sunday.

I see this week the multichart is up earlier than usual though, will make a comment in there cos that top 3 is amazing.

+Quote this post
mdh
post Jul 17 2017, 09:16 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(danG @ Jul 17 2017, 10:12 PM) *
what I think he means is that very often the multichart gets updated on Fri/Sat and then the thread is locked on the Sunday.

I see this week the multichart is up earlier than usual though, will make a comment in there cos that top 3 is amazing.

Ah yes. I try my best to update the album multichart every Sunday morning as early as possible, and keep the thread open right until the next Saturday night at 23.59, and hopefully that'll be the aim going into the future for the songs multichart. Means that there's as close to a week of the multichart being up as possible.

Please do drop a comment, and also the same applies to everyone else! Whether you just want to comment on one of the songs or post your chart in the thread, anything's welcome as it'd be nice to have the multichart threads as a place for more discussion instead of just being ~there~ biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Tombo
post Jul 18 2017, 07:09 AM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,543
QUOTE(mdh @ Jul 17 2017, 07:38 PM) *
The threads are always open up until a week after we start them! feel free to comment happy.gif

QUOTE(danG @ Jul 17 2017, 10:12 PM) *

Ah yeah, that would explain it biggrin.gif I will check out the current one!

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post Jul 18 2017, 08:06 AM
Post #15
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895
sure

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:57 PM