BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

27 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Zayn Malik • General Discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Maz!
post 18th August 2015, 08:32 PM
Post #461
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 20,217

Dan Wootton really hates Zayn
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post 18th August 2015, 08:41 PM
Post #462
Group icon
nabad
User: 18,316

He'd probably be acting the exact same way if it were Harry, Liam or Louis. The only one in the group he ever seems to praise in any of his articles is Niall.

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 18th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Post #463
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

QUOTE(Calum Hood @ Aug 18 2015, 10:41 PM) *
He'd probably be acting the exact same way if it were Harry, Liam or Louis. The only one in the group he ever seems to praise in any of his articles is Niall.

Thats because Niall is flawless dear angel.gif

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 18th August 2015, 08:59 PM
Post #464
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

LIKE Justin Bieber and Chris Brown before him, former One Direction heart-throb Zayn Malik is in the midst of a very public meltdown.

On Monday, the music industry on both sides of the Atlantic gasped as the self-styled bad boy lashed out at power couple Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris, branding the popular DJ a “d***head”.

And the pair were certainly not his first targets.

In the last five months, hard-partying Zayn has ditched his former 1D bandmates, fallen out with mentor Simon Cowell, publicly attacked best friend Naughty Boy, axed his management company Modest, and callously dumped his long-suffering fiancée Perrie Edwards by text message.

Despite supporting Zayn for many years, and conducting his first and only interview since quitting 1D, I’ve been on the receiving end as well.

Two weeks ago, after expressing my sadness for Perrie following the split, I got a flurry of abusive and unpleasant direct messages on Twitter from Zayn, full of swearing and insults.

So what has turned this formerly polite, mild-mannered singer from Bradford into pop’s latest delinquent?

Friends and colleagues at Simon Cowell’s record label Syco have been left stunned by his behaviour, which they blame on a misguided plan to break free of his links to 1D.

A former workmate told me: “Zayn has been acting like a complete idiot. He was protected and looked after for so long by so many people who genuinely cared about him and his future.

“But now he has refused to have anything to do with anyone who is still involved with One Direction — from Syco to Modest Management to his old friends at the US label.

“We were all the people who loved and supported him through five years in 1D, through some very difficult times, including when he cheated on Perrie and the drugs scandal.

“He’s proving himself to be a hugely disloyal person.”

His friends are equally mortified by his transition into a US-style bad boy, like Rihanna’s thug ex Brown and the brattish Bieber. It is especially surprising given Zayn left 1D to be a “normal 22-year-old”.

A former close pal, with whom Zayn recently cut all contact, said: “He’s a little boy who needs to grow up. It’s really bad for him. He’s turning into Chris Brown but without any hits.

“He is self-destructing right now and I hope he’s got someone there for him. I doubt he has, though, so that’s why I’m worried for him.

“He’s p***ing off so many people, it’s very hard to see him having much support left by the time he’s finally ready to release any music.

“He has gone power crazy. You can blame other people, like his new management, but really it’s him.

“I don’t understand it. He has not had any success as a solo artist yet, so his ego shouldn’t be that driven. He has gone mad, power mad.”

It’s true that Zayn is attempting to reinvent himself, professionally and personally. Last month I revealed Cowell had ditched Zayn from Syco in order to focus on 1D.

He told me: “It was his decision to leave the group and we hadn’t asked him to do it, I felt my main responsibility was to the band.”

Sources close to the X Factor mogul reveal Cowell was relieved Zayn would release his solo material on the Sony label RCA instead.

An insider said: “Simon could see the car crash developing around Zayn and didn’t want to be part of it.”

Zayn also axed his management company Modest, which had steered 1D’s extraordinarily successful career from the moment they came third on The X Factor in 2010. He has instead signed with Turn First Management, which represents Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding and Iggy Azalea.

Turn First are behind a drive to make Zayn credible in the fashion world, which kicked off with a recent trip to Paris Fashion Week where he sat on the front row at the Louis Vuitton show, next to Kanye West.

Also gone from his team is long-term 1D PR Simon Jones of HJPR, who managed the fallout from cheating and drug scandals for Zayn.

Awkwardly, his new PR company Purple also represent Calvin Harris and are likely to be unhappy about Zayn’s rant at the DJ on Twitter.

Romp ... Martina Olsson
Romp ... Martina Olsson Peter Jordan

Zayn’s solo music career is hardly off to the best start either, thanks to yet another nasty Twitter fallout.

After working on an album’s worth of songs with top British producer Naughty Boy (real name Shahid Khan), who helped launch the careers of Sam Smith and Emeli Sande, Zayn ended up branding him a “fat joke” in yet another rant.

As a result, it’s unlikely the material will end up being heard publicly.

Perhaps most shocking was the way Zayn cruelly ended his engagement to Perrie, who stood by him after The Sun revealed he had cheated on her.

Their four-year relationship ended after Zayn sent a single text while Perrie was celebrating Little Mix scoring a No1 single with Black Magic.

What’s more, he’s cut all contact with her since, not making one phone call to check she is OK. His family, who loved Perrie, are devastated.

Interestingly, his friends think it was Zayn’s insecurities that ended the relationship.

The ex-pal said: “I feel bad for Perrie because I think Zayn was scared of her success. Perrie never did wrong by him and dumping her by text message was such a cowardly thing to do.”

The friend also believes Zayn now regrets his decision to quit 1D as his former bandmates Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne have continued success.

The pal said: “One Direction are killing it without Zayn. When Robbie Williams left Take That they went downhill. But it’s not the same. I’m sure Zayn is regretting leaving so soon.”

His focus at the moment appears to be wild partying in Los Angeles, which will become his new home.

He has had consecutive nights out at Hollywood hip-hop clubs with a group of new friends and a bevy of beauties, including French actress Linda Bella and Katy Evans, the wife of Scottish rugby player Max Evans.

Zayn has also been keeping unlikely company in Las Vegas and was seen hanging out with hardcore hip-hop stars Method Man, 44, and Redman, 45, at the Foxtail Nightclub on Sunday. He also saw rapper Big Sean, 27, at Drai’s nightclub on Saturday.

That follows his eventful night out at Kylie Jenner’s 18th birthday party where The Sun on Sunday revealed he got close to her sister Kendall.

His former pal said: “He doesn’t have any real friends out there other than his 17-year-old cousin Jawaad.

“He needs some serious life lessons. There are no friends and there is no one to tell him to sort himself out.

“I hope it’s not going to affect his whole career. But he is just so caught up in himself. You just have to look at all the people that he’s let go. It looks quite selfish and power-driven.

“People soon won’t be questioning the people that you’re letting go and they’re going to start questioning you.”

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 17th November 2015, 07:46 PM
Post #465
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

Zayn coming to outshine 1D on release week laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 17th November 2015, 09:09 PM
Post #466
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Befour huh.gif

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 18th November 2015, 09:51 AM
Post #467
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

SLAY *.*

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 19th November 2015, 04:36 PM
Post #468
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51

http://www.thefader.com/2015/11/17/zayn-ma...m-one-direction

Pretty interesting!

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 19th November 2015, 05:03 PM
Post #469
Group icon

QUOTE(mr_pmt @ Nov 19 2015, 04:36 PM) *

Good interview, glad to read there's no bad blood between him and Liam (and they might work on music together *.*)

+Quote this post
Jimmy Jam
post 20th November 2015, 02:31 AM
Post #470
Group icon
tempted by kings with the finest of things
User: 21,231

Daddy! drama.gif kink.gif

This post has been edited by Jimmy Jam: 20th November 2015, 02:33 AM

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 20th November 2015, 06:57 AM
Post #471
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Dissing the mouth that has fed you for the last 5 years( and probably the rest of your life) is not the way forward. If you weren't happy since the beginning why did you stay so long?

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 20th November 2015, 07:39 AM
Post #472
Group icon

As much as I was in that band, and I loved everything that we did, that’s not music that I would listen to.

Wouldn't you put up with a job you weren't fully enjoying in order to earn the $$$ that they have? Zayn must have reached the point where he didn't want/need to anymore.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 7th January 2016, 07:08 PM
Post #473
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

No-one talking about his comments? Okay then...

Find it all a bit off, as at some stage he will go back to 1D.

+Quote this post
Jimmy Jam
post 7th January 2016, 07:15 PM
Post #474
Group icon
tempted by kings with the finest of things
User: 21,231

I know! I was just reading about them now. Like I love him, but he is seriously being problematic af atm. He needs to take his ego down a few notches, because right now his attitude stinks. He's criticizing the people and the music that has made him anything, and it's just ridiculous. No one forced him to audition for X-Factor what did he think he was gonna produce if he was successful, like really. Like I get that isn't the art he's passionate about, and he wants to distance himself from it, but he's going the complete wrong way about it. It was bad enough all of the needless petty jabs at Perrie and LM, but this is for realsies too much. I love him dearly, but I've had it laugh.gif #RantOver

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 7th January 2016, 09:43 PM
Post #475
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

I've only had a brief look at them, kinda rolled my eyes at it really. He surely knew what he was letting himself in for musically speaking when he auditioned laugh.gif and I doubt he's an angel when it comes to personal terms. Two sides to every story.

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 7th January 2016, 10:24 PM
Post #476
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Ew this interview has put me off buying his solo music. And complaining some of the boys don't call you, well you can't blame them.

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 8th January 2016, 12:22 PM
Post #477
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790

I live for this beef 🤗

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 21st January 2016, 06:08 PM
Post #478
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

He will have his 1st tv interview as solo artist on the Graham Norton Show on the 29th of January.

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 21st January 2016, 07:55 PM
Post #479
Group icon

w00t.gif

ZLAY ME

+Quote this post