BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
21 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Love Island • Series 4, Monday 4th June
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
BridgeCow
post Jul 18 2018, 05:47 PM
Post #341
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

yeah why do I get the feeling this could be Jack & Dani too... but I can't think of any reason for them to leave, I feel like the article is just being too dramatic lol. Pls be Georgia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 18 2018, 05:48 PM
Post #342
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

Watch as it's the two new girls and The Sun are adding 2 and 2 and getting 98, genuinely worried it's Jack and Dani :/

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Jul 18 2018, 05:52 PM
Post #343
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,002
   No Gallery Pics

Could be anyone really.

Laura could be 1 to leave as she's basically been shafted twice and may feel no one is left for her there?

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Jul 18 2018, 06:05 PM
Post #344
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

So close to the end? I can only assume it's Sam and Georgia.. doesn't make sense if it is anyone else (unless personal reasons come in to it).

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Jul 18 2018, 06:10 PM
Post #345
🙄
Member No.: 10,643

Surely it would have been confirmed by now!

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 18 2018, 08:45 PM
Post #346
Brown cow, stunning!

Jack and Dani are so precious I'm crying

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 18 2018, 08:51 PM
Post #347
Brown cow, stunning!

It is Georgia and Sam who've left apparently

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 19 2018, 09:21 PM
Post #348
Brown cow, stunning!

Bye G see ya babes xx

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Jul 20 2018, 10:06 PM
Post #349
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Member No.: 8,661

I actually want Laura to win now. Apart from Jack and Dani who have been consistent (but have also acted as extras for long chunks of the series), she is the only person who hasn't backstabbed or mugged someone off to get what they want. The way that she dealt with both Wes and Jack was incredibly mature, as was the way she kept a level head with Megan's and Georgia's selfish actions (with the exception of one tongue slip towards Meg).

Paul actually seems like a decent guy from the little that we've seen of him so hopefully the producers don't throw any more shit at her during the final week.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jul 21 2018, 09:06 PM
Post #350
is in hibernation
Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,161

Alex genuinely creeps me out, his attitude towards women is quite concerning.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jul 22 2018, 08:07 PM
Post #351
is in hibernation

Am I missing something because isn’t Alex putting a girls hand down his shorts without asking, even if she laughed it off later inappropriate af? mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Adam
post Jul 23 2018, 01:06 PM
Post #352
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 4,682
   No Gallery Pics

I mean, no. It wasn't 'Alex walks up to girl and makes her do something against her will' (which would obv be inappropriate), they were in bed being passionate, it's just an escalation from kissing. During sex you don't say 'can I do this?' at every turn realistically (yes you check periodically if people are okay and consenting but there's nothing to suggest he didn't or she wasn't)

This is not only directed at you but I think people do the absolute MOST with Alex. I'm not suggesting he has been perfect or that his eyes didn't wander but in general he hasn't been anywhere near as snaky as say Josh, Wes, Megan, Georgia, Adam, Eyal, the list goes on. Alex has for the most part spoken to people politely to let them know what is going on. I appreciate he wasn't forthcoming with Alexandra but having explained this to her on their date it comes to something if we count him as some kind of villain for making a mistake. There's a reason why everyone in the villa rates him so highly and has throughout.

Don't get me started on the fact there appears to be loads of in jokes and chants and phrases he is at the heart of but we never see in conception, we are just fed him as some kind of bore and I really think his villa mates would say otherwise.

I like Alex, lol.

+Quote Post
ElectroBoy
post Jul 23 2018, 01:24 PM
Post #353
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,002
   No Gallery Pics

I can't stand Alex - its clear he doesn't really care about Alexandra and only u-turned because he was pied by new Laura. I actually feel sorry for Alexandra as she did like him and now she's just trying to make the best out of the situation.

I just can't see how he is still popular.

+Quote Post
NellyEverySundae
post Jul 23 2018, 01:27 PM
Post #354
#TeamKrustyKrab
Member No.: 20,675
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Adam @ Jul 23 2018, 02:06 PM) *
I mean, no. It wasn't 'Alex walks up to girl and makes her do something against her will' (which would obv be inappropriate), they were in bed being passionate, it's just an escalation from kissing. During sex you don't say 'can I do this?' at every turn realistically (yes you check periodically if people are okay and consenting but there's nothing to suggest he didn't or she wasn't)

This is not only directed at you but I think people do the absolute MOST with Alex. I'm not suggesting he has been perfect or that his eyes didn't wander but in general he hasn't been anywhere near as snaky as say Josh, Wes, Megan, Georgia, Adam, Eyal, the list goes on. Alex has for the most part spoken to people politely to let them know what is going on. I appreciate he wasn't forthcoming with Alexandra but having explained this to her on their date it comes to something if we count him as some kind of villain for making a mistake. There's a reason why everyone in the villa rates him so highly and has throughout.

Don't get me started on the fact there appears to be loads of in jokes and chants and phrases he is at the heart of but we never see in conception, we are just fed him as some kind of bore and I really think his villa mates would say otherwise.

I like Alex, lol.

I don’t think he’s boring, he’s just very annoying in my opinion and I don’t think he’s a universally likeable character (although I acknowledge *most* people like him). But yeah, I don’t think it was horribly inappropriate if they were already being intimate together in bed.

My problem with Alex is that he, by nature is not a snakey guy. Yet now he has a girl he reckons he can be as much of a dick as the other guys and suddenly has a multitude of ‘options’ to choose from which he didn’t. That’s why even Danii had enough of him at one point laugh.gif

Among my med student friends Alex is quite unliked but I reckon that’s more because he’s on Love Island trying to become a TV doctor when he’s needed in hospitals right now.

This post has been edited by NellyEverySundae: Jul 23 2018, 01:28 PM

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 23 2018, 02:06 PM
Post #355
Brown cow, stunning!

I am so fickle on Alex, I actually do hope it goes well for Alexandra and him but he has had moments where I've really just wished he would go. I think he realises how wrong he was with Alexandra last week when he briefly went for new Laura, and she realises it'd be stupid to throw away what could be good just because of that. He has annoyed me at times and there's been times I've found him super cringe and embarrassing and kind of wanted him to go, but at the same time I can't help but be happy that he has Alexandra now laugh.gif It's a shame he didn't find that earlier and have a better journey.

Good point though about his status in the villa, everyone seems to love him and they haven't all minced their words if they didn't like someone so much (such as with Georgia). I think he has a good heart deep down and is he sweet, but got a bit caught up in the stereotypes of the show and what he "should" be, so tried to push it a bit with say going for new Laura and switching to Grace at the last minute rather than Charlie in Casa Amor.

+Quote Post
BridgeCow
post Jul 23 2018, 08:10 PM
Post #356
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 23,860
   No Gallery Pics

Awww as much as I don’t really get Alex, the love the rest of the villa has for him is amazing

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Jul 23 2018, 09:29 PM
Post #357
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Member No.: 8,661

Absolutely fantastic episode. Good to see some cracks in Dani and Jack's relationship, although the way he dealt with it was not very smooth.

I lived for new Jack lying so often *.* I can't stand him or new Laura, hopefully they're the next couple out before the final.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 23 2018, 09:38 PM
Post #358
Brown cow, stunning!

I really can't take to them either! I liked him while he was with other Laura but he seems a proper f*** boy and I just cannot stand new Laura for some reason. She seems like that typical kind of stuck up girl who'd go to like a nearby "posher" school and proper judge you when you met her through a mutual friend laugh.gif

Jack and Dani will be fine tbh, they have to have some arguments though so I'm not averse to it happening.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jul 23 2018, 10:15 PM
Post #359
is in hibernation

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jul 23 2018, 10:38 PM) *
I really can't take to them either! I liked him while he was with other Laura but he seems a proper f*** boy and I just cannot stand new Laura for some reason. She seems like that typical kind of stuck up girl who'd go to like a nearby "posher" school and proper judge you when you met her through a mutual friend laugh.gif

Jack and Dani will be fine tbh, they have to have some arguments though so I'm not averse to it happening.

This will sound extra af but I can’t stand NuLaura partly becaus she has one of the smuggest faces I’ve ever seen, I genuinely can’t look when she’s there :’)

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 23 2018, 11:18 PM
Post #360
Brown cow, stunning!

Nah I totally get you, she's always get the same sort of "aura" coming from her face and it's one that just pisses me off and makes dislike her laugh.gif

As for Alex tonight, the hideaway stuff was odd... Why did he go dressed like Aladdin and was like "why are you wearing that" to Alexandra?!

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:47 AM