BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bad Bunny - EL ÚLTIMO TOUR DEL MUNDO, ft. WW smash 'DÁKITI' + 'LA NOCHE DE ANOCHE' w ROSALÍA
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Brer
post Nov 26 2020, 05:57 PM
Post #1
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

I won't be bothering with listening to this whole album but we should probably have a thread for at least the song 'DÁKITI' given it's been #1 on worldwide Spotify and top 10 on the US Hot 100 for weeks (and it is a great song, definitely my favourite thing Bad Bunny has done to date, a melancholy banger x). Shame the UK has so little interest in engaging with even the biggest worldwide Latin hits unless they get a remix with a big English speaking artist *cough* 'Hawái' *cough*.

Album is out tomorrow, tracklist came out last night and it includes a song featuring ROSALÍA, hyped *.* (and one other collab with ABRA).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LouisL
post Nov 28 2020, 10:54 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 42,419
   No Gallery Pics

Dakiti got over 10 million streams on Spotify WW yesterday, going by Kworb that's the 6th biggest single day streams ever.

+Quote Post
Brer
post Nov 28 2020, 06:56 PM
Post #3

^ all the while the UK still don't even place it in the top 200 cheer.gif Will the album even make the top 100 here? Lol ~

ROSALÍA collab entering global Spotify at #2 cheeseblock.png (songs from this album taking up the entire top 8 + #10, #12, #15, #18, #19, #24, #25 and #34).

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Jan 26 2021, 12:42 AM
Post #4
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

LATE to the party on DÁKITI but it's so good!

I need to check out his album(s?) as I've liked some songs in the past.

(Also random, hence why I'm bumping, he is performing 'Booker T' at the Royal Rumble this Sunday tearsmile.gif)

+Quote Post
Brer
post Jan 26 2021, 12:52 AM
Post #5

Ooh I meant to bump this thread at some point to say that I decided to listen to the album after all and I'm super glad I did because there are a ton of great songs on it (the first couple of songs and the last few songs are nothing special but tracks 3 through 13 are almost all tunes). 'DÁKITI' is still my fave but 'YO VISTO ASÍ' is a close-ish 2nd, an absolute banger *.* A surprisingly wide variety of different sounds on the album, I was / still am a little disappointed that the ROSALÍA feature was on one of the more standard reggaetón songs on the album but it's about as good a song as it could be within the very limited framework it's based on, they both give a great vocal/melodic performance. Beyond that there are songs with rock elements, some more psychedelic-ish / trap type songs and even a song hopping on the 80s synthpop trend ('SORRY PAPI'). 'HACIENDO QUE ME AMAS' also sticks out to me as a surprise standout song, there's a production switchup on it that sounds a lot like Lorde's 'Tennis Court'.

3 more songs from the album have got music videos since I posted this thread:

Snoop Dogg making an iconic cameo in the video for 'HOY COBRÉ' *.* and of course Booker T himself appearing in the video for his titular song.

I hope we get a music video for 'LA NOCHE DE ANOCHE' as well, it's still doing great on worldwide Spotify (still in the top 20) so it would make all the sense!

+Quote Post
Juan Carlos
post Feb 13 2021, 06:43 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 21,211
   No Gallery Pics

The music video of "La Noche De Anoche" is expected to be out soon.

+Quote Post
Juan Carlos
post Feb 14 2021, 05:18 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I wasn't expecting that 'soon' was really 'tomorrow', but the music video is available now.

+Quote Post
Juan Carlos
post Mar 2 2021, 02:56 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Bad Bunny was on SNL two weeks ago. He performed "La Noche De Anoche" with ROSALÍA and "Te Deseo Lo Mejor".

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:39 PM