BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Lorde vs Lana vs Billie
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Lorde vs Lana vs Billie
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 39
Guests cannot vote 
Jordanlee
post 23rd June 2021, 04:14 PM
Post #21
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

I very rarely post on here now but this thread definitely made me want to post something.

I can listen to all three of them, but for me personally Lana is by FAR the best of the three. Lana for me has a very good track record. Aside from the Honeymoon era she’s released nothing but killer albums. She’s a brilliant artist for music videos too. Outside of music she can often be problematic but she’s one of my favourite people to listen to in general. Don’t get me wrong, I totally understand it when people say all of Lanas stuff sounds the same like to an extent she does have a similar sound on every album BUT when you’re in that particular moment it sounds heavenly. Her actual vocal itself is my favourite of the three too and I think she’s the strongest writer too.

I found it harder to rank Billie and Lorde. Because of them being similar in age etc I’d say they’re the two who are most similar. I’d think that I’d say Lorde is more consistent than Billie in general for me but I prefer everything i wanted to anything Lordes ever done.

It’s crazy of how the three of them though Lana is the only one not to have a GRAMMY!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 23rd June 2021, 04:16 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

I'm not a big fan of any of them but equally all 3 have some songs I like.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 06:37 AM