BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> Personal Charts
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> JSG'S Top 75 • #63 • 22/11/21, Better Days breathe New Shapes into Life.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
JSG
post Dec 1 2021, 05:59 AM
Post #21
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,473

QUOTE(AdamG @ Nov 29 2021, 01:11 PM) *
Hey James!

So Adele just missed out on that top spot then! A rarity to see!
I can't believe Bad Habits is STILL HERE laugh.gif
I'm also quite surprised how well Kiss My has done for you, not a song I'm really flying back to anymore.
Overpass Graffiti I'm not buying into at all, not sure how it's been so huge laugh.gif Be Right Now is a good track though so I'm glad it's high here.
Shivers is doing the opposite for you than for me, I'm falling in love with it again laugh.gif a whole bop.
Between Us with the deserved Highest New Entry! It's gorgeous, my favourite ballad from them heart.gif
Oh, hold on... what's that at #52?! Surely not AVA MAX! laugh.gif Delighted you're into it though!
Don't Be Shy is cute, but it got quite boring for me so I'm not surprised to see it struggling to get over #60 here.

Great chart as ever! smile.gif

Hey Adam!

Adele did indeed miss out on the #1 but I suspect she'll hang around for a while to come! It's a beautiful song.
Bad Habits is actually on its way out as of next week. I've cut down on the music I'm listening to curtw Roy and my chart will reflect that with a cut from the top 75 from next week.
Kiss My (uh oh) had been removed from my playlist as of last week so that's another that's on its way out.
I just got fed up with Shivers so quickly and I honestly can't fathom the reason why aha.
Between aus is gorgeous. An absolutely beautiful ballad from the girls.
Yeah Ava Max managed to enter here with her new song. It's quite different from her usual fare if I'm honest so that probably helps haha.
Don't be shy didn't really do anything for me after the first week which explains it's hovering around #69.

Thanks for commenting! happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JSG
post Dec 1 2021, 06:00 AM
Post #22
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,473

QUOTE(toffochews @ Nov 30 2021, 10:00 AM) *
Took a while for dermot to catch on here then!
You should check out chvrches ' killer' also, it's great!
Good chart!

Hey Toffo!

Yeah Better Days I had originally devised not to enter aha but it's a gorgeous song.
I'm not a fan of Killer unfortunately.

Thanks for commenting! happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:26 AM