BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The 100, CW
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JSG
post 15th January 2015, 05:26 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 18,473

Absolutely loving this and season two just started last week. It's fantastic cheer.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 7th March 2015, 01:38 AM
Post #22
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

Season 2 has been incredible overall, relentlessly thrilling! The season finale is next week.

Will be interesting to see how Clarke manages to save her friends, now that the grounder army has retreated due to Lexa's deal. After all that effort to get them to Mount Weather in the first place. sad.gif

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 8th March 2015, 02:56 PM
Post #23
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

Agree the second part has been largely enjoyable. Definitely a guilty pleasure. I hated how they ruined Finn's character to make him, well a savage. However probably the most LOL moment of 2015 will be to when Lexa & Clarke kissed .. talk about trying to boost ratings laugh.gif Must admit I never saw the twist coming with the Grounders betraying Clarke.

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 21st April 2015, 10:32 PM
Post #24
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

Totally enjoyed the ending I never expected that outcome killing all the mountain people though with everyone back together. As for the set up for series 3, I really don't know where its going. Not sure if Lexa will be in the next series, as she has a leading role in the Walking Dead spin off series.

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post 21st April 2015, 11:26 PM
Post #25
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232

I've just got into this now (and proceeded the whole two seasons without waiting for UK catch up!), love it, what should be generic YA stuff, but elevated by quite a lot of heart in it's characters and a really quite gripping plot.

Series 1 was pretty great all the way through, Series 2 ended greatly, though the start I wasn't as keen with mainly because of the absolutely AWFUL turn they took Finn down, he just turned into such an arse I care so little for him and made that huge fuss they made over his death even more annoying (I found that ridiculous anyway, one life is not worth sacrificing potential allies for and it wasn't exactly unwarranted), but yeah it got a lot better after the Finn stuff basically.

The ending was a great touch - not what we were expecting and highlighting the harsh realities that ANY of the three 'sides' were completely 'good' either, they just did what they had to do to survive, all else is secondary.

Excited for series 3 yet I'm not sure where it will go, it doesn't look as OVERLY exciting with Murphy and Jaha if I'm being honest but I'll wait and see Hazarding a guess that the robot woman with Jahar is the same creation of the man that killed himself in the lighthouse so I'm guessing she's bad news

This post has been edited by Chez Wombat: 21st April 2015, 11:26 PM

+Quote this post
Qween
post 22nd April 2015, 08:06 AM
Post #26
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

I watched all of this a few weeks ago and much to my surprise it's brilliant. My CW-phobia stopping me from watching some amazing TV it seems, who would have thought it.

Anyway I like that it has depth and operates in a moral grey area a lot of the time, especially in season 2. It's much more interesting like that. I think the set up for S3 is brilliant, I'm actually really excited for it because it seems to be heading down a good route given the PAST of that new entity.

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 3rd May 2015, 12:11 PM
Post #27
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176

I finished the first season last night, i thought it was good but it took a while to get into, I found it a bit boring until about half way through the season. I think It's kinda like The Hunger Games meets Maze Runner. Quite a few people had recommended I watch it so I was expecting it to be better than it was because of all the hype about it. Season two is apparently supposed to be better so I still want to watch that, I will probably start it today happy.gif

*edit* I just finished season two and it was 10 times better than the first season, I wasn't too keen on how they ended it with Thelonious though, I'm usually all for an unexpected ending but that was just too random, I'm guessing season three will focus around that which should be good because a hell of a lot of explaining has to be done there laugh.gif

I'm hoping that Clarke decides to go to the capital to find Lexa and they can somehow mend the alliance now that both of their people are free from the mountain men, I don't think I'd enjoy the next season if it goes back to the sky people fighting the grounders, it would be one massive step backwards for the plot development imo

This post has been edited by Lindsey ♌: 4th May 2015, 05:19 PM

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 4th February 2016, 02:18 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,585

Season 3 started in the U.S. on January 21st and will air here on E4 on February 17th.

I've already seen the first two episodes and, as always, they are brilliant!

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 4th February 2016, 02:19 PM
Post #29
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

It has been so good so far!

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 5th February 2016, 12:29 AM
Post #30
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry

That last episode was especially brilliant *.* This weeks episode looks incredible from the preview! heart.gif

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 14th February 2016, 03:00 AM
Post #31
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
User: 3,217

Season 3 has been incredible so far. wub.gif Episode 3 was like mid-season finale quality, completely gripping.

~

These photo recaps of each episode are amusing. heehee.gif - http://www.tv.com/users/Toni_watches/posts/

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 17th February 2016, 09:58 PM
Post #32
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

Awesome first episode... Shawn Mendes *.*

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 27th February 2016, 03:05 PM
Post #33
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry

This show really needs more hype on BuzzJack tbh wink.gif I'm completely addicted to it, this season has blown me a way so far, every episode is just wub.gif Lexa is my favourite character out of the whole show, apparently after the next episode she's not going to be in it until like episode eleven though cry.gif

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 4th March 2016, 09:52 AM
Post #34
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry

S3E7: I am not okay, how could they do that???? cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

THEY KILLED OFF MY FAVE AND IDK WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 8th March 2016, 10:47 AM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Total ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif moment!

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post 8th March 2016, 06:33 PM
Post #36
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232

I saw it coming, Lexa was losing her cold leadership ways and was becoming too 'soft' for the Grounders, her people (play a drinking game how many times you hear that in an episode, you wouldn't survive ;o) were beginning to distrust her, now she's dead, shit will really hit the fan. Didn't like how clumsily her death was handled though but still, much hype

I'm liking how this season is going, the city of light and AI story is really interesting and I hope more light (lol) is shed on that as the episodes go on. The grounder vs Sky crew thing is just proving a tad overly familiar (can they just kill Pike off already? :/ Worst character ever), hopefully Ice Nation have a bit more to give as well (even without their leader)

This post has been edited by chart wizard: 8th March 2016, 06:33 PM

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 8th March 2016, 07:55 PM
Post #37
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry

I'm still so gutted over that last episode, I have hope (probably stupidly) that it's not what it seems and she comes back somehow. I have seen quite plausible theories with that outcome, its more irritating to me as Jason Rothenberg basically said the reason he killed Lexa was because Alycia Debnam Carey was booked with Fear The Walking Dead, to me there are other ways around that, it was Lexa's storyline(s) that made me anticipate each episode, especially her relationship with Clarke and it finally progressed and then that happened mellow.gif The 100 has lost a lot of fans because of the decision to take that route too, I hope they can pull it back tbh.

This post has been edited by ℒ𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼𝒆𝔂: 8th March 2016, 07:57 PM

+Quote this post
lotita
post 8th March 2016, 10:10 PM
Post #38
Group icon
feminist icon
User: 21,777

i've been friends with lindsey for 6 years and i've never received so many tearful messages from her until the day s3e7 came out

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 13th March 2016, 12:53 PM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Was really good to have an Arkadia-central episode this week. Loving where the story is going!

This post has been edited by lewistgreen: 13th March 2016, 12:53 PM

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 13th March 2016, 01:11 PM
Post #40
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

Wish they'd do something interesting with Bellamy's character. He's like a spoilt brat at the moment, always changes his mind after about 10 episodes.

+Quote this post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 11:43 PM