BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Taylor & Kanye's Infamous Phone Call Leaks
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post Mar 21 2020, 02:01 PM
Post #1
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

that infamous 2016 phonecall between Taylor and Kanye leaked in full late yesterday and has revealed that Taylor told the entire truth about that whole situation!!!

What the phone call confirms: Taylor never heard the lyric 'that bitch' (and even made a comment that she's glad he didn't call her a stupid bitch or something), Kanye did ask Taylor to release the song on his twitter, lied about Taylor coming up with the line 'I made that bitch famous', she never knew about the music video, she was clearly tricked when listening to the phone call, the 'reason' that this was recorded for an album documentation was bullshit, Kim heavily edited the footage she leaked to make Taylor seem much worse.

Woosh. I feel awful for Taylor and the other 2 are full on snakes. I never doubted Taylor's side but I'm now glad we've got the truth & evidence. The amount of hatred Taylor received for this in 2016 ://// (though at least we got Reputa out of it x)

As Katy tweeted, time the ultimate truth teller x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Mar 21 2020, 02:58 PM
Post #2
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

I'm glad it leaked in full. I never trusted Kim anyway so her heavily editing footage doesn't surprise me.

I'm happy for Taylor and that hopefully she gets to rest easily knowing that all this is out there now.

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Mar 21 2020, 03:02 PM
Post #3
🙄
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,643

taylor wins

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:40 AM