BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
14 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Medellín (with Maluma) ● Single #1, Out now // video on pg. 9
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liam.k.
post Jan 23 2019, 11:34 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

Madonna filmed a music video at the Panorâmico de Monsanto, Lisbon on Monday, so we should hopefully be getting some news on new music very soon!

Above photo was taken from her insta story, I think she looks great! Could we be getting another 'storyline' video following the reception to 'Ghosttown'? Could we be getting a ballad as the first single? Those are the vibes I'm getting; will be nice to have a bit of a change from the usual Madonna lead single type.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Jan 30 2019, 05:45 PM
Post #2
Group icon
User: 13,007
Her recent transformation on social media is making me so excited for new music. BRING IT ON !!!!!

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Jan 30 2019, 07:41 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
I agree! There's been a shift on social media and it just feels like we're on the verge of hearing news of music any day soon now!

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Feb 1 2019, 02:10 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
We at DrownedMadonna.com have learned that what Madonna has been working on in Lisbon is not just a music video.

We have been told that it is a bigger project that involves her new music. But we do not know exactly what it means.

We have nothing else to share, except that details will be released “soon.”

Visual album? ohmy.gif Please not another f***ing MDNA Skin advert.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Mar 1 2019, 02:37 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
From MadonnaTribe:
In more news, the first single will be with Maluma, the Colombian reggaeton singer, songwriter and Latin Grammy Award winner who recently appeared on Madonna’s Instagram straight from the recording studio.

Hmm, please don't be jumping on the 'Despacito' bandwagon two years too late. no.gif Tbf I do have a bit more faith than that given Madonna has used this style of music before, usually very successfully.

Popjustice are suggesting there will in fact be two lead singles for different markets: one being the above and one being a disco-inspired track. I'd be down for that!

+Quote this post
vibe
post Mar 1 2019, 03:59 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
People will say that she is jumping on the Latin bandwagon . However she has always used Latin rhythms and sounds.

+Quote this post
dandy*
post Mar 1 2019, 09:11 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54
I just want her to move away from dance for this one. I'm ready for more stripped back acoustic stuff, I'm on board with potential latin influences though as long as it isn't too tacky. More than anything else, I want the album to be cohesive and sound like a true body of work - that's when she really peaks for me.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Mar 2 2019, 01:36 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
Huffington Post:
Madonna has recruited some former stars of RuPaul’s Drag Race to appear in her upcoming music video.

The Queen of Pop is currently gearing up for her return to the music scene, with the lead single from her upcoming 14th studio album, which is believed to be called Magic, tipped for release in the coming weeks.

Earlier this week, Madonna revealed on Instagram that she was shooting the song’s music video, and it sounds as though she may have some surprise Drag Race cameos.

Among them will be the most recent winner of All Stars 4, Monét X Change, who is reported to have accepted a last-minute offer from Madonna, forcing her to miss a show in Denver.

As a result, Monét has been pulled from the Haters Roast US tour, with a statement from organisers saying: “Sometime during the afternoon, we’re told [Monét]received a phone call from Madonna with an offer to be in an upcoming music video. Monét asked [organisers Murray & Peter] if it would be ok to leave the tour to accept the offer. We said no because it was too short notice to replace her on Haters.

“Just hours before the show was to start and without telling anyone including the other queens on the Denver show, Monet left the venue and flew to LA to accept Madonna’s offer. Therefore, we have decided that Monet will no longer be on any upcoming Haters Roast dates.”

What’s more, season 4 runner-up Phi Phi O’Hara revealed on her Twitter account that she had also been offered the chance to appear in Madonna’s video, but turned it down.

Photographer Luke Austin posted on his Instagram account that he’d been on the set of Madonna’s video for 16 hours, teasing: “The song is great. The video is political. The video will be controversial.”

Sounds exciting! Definitely a step up from 'Living for Love'.

+Quote this post
dandy*
post Mar 2 2019, 02:10 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54
This does sound exciting - I'm on board with the idea of including Drag Race stars *.*

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Mar 4 2019, 03:16 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

+Quote this post
vibe
post Mar 4 2019, 06:46 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Who posted that ?

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Mar 4 2019, 07:35 PM
Post #12
Group icon
mellow.gif...

+Quote this post
jakewild
post Mar 4 2019, 07:40 PM
Post #13
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790
i'm hyped

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Mar 20 2019, 10:30 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
Location pictures for the music video here: https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/03/20/o...H4xSgUkIPlfYBH4

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Mar 27 2019, 01:11 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
I seen a tweet saying the lead single is called Indian Summers.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Mar 27 2019, 01:34 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
That rumour has been circling for a while now along with 'Magic' and 'Drip'.

I am beyond ready now to get my hands on the lead single!!

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Mar 27 2019, 06:28 PM
Post #17
Group icon
Indian Summers sounds interesting ohmy.gif Magic too obviously. Drip... keep it ~

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post Mar 27 2019, 07:59 PM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
Getting bored of waiting now hurry up Madge!

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Apr 10 2019, 08:12 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
Take it as you will but apparently this was posted on MadonnaTribe:

Guys I just heard a snippet of M's new song. It was very bad quality so can't really judge for now. Radios got it today so I'm guessing its either out this Friday or next week. It sounds like the song with Maluma even if he kinda sounds like Pittbull on the song. What I can say its very reggaeton and it feels like a grower. As I said its bad quality and only 20 seconds long but I think we might have a hit here. Cant really make out what she's saying but she does say "aiaiai" at one point wink.gif

Edit: Radios have the entire song but they don't have the title yet (WTF?) they will receive it the day before they are allowed to play it... which is April 18. Its next week smile.gif))))

No, much groovier, makes you want to dance, at least from what I heard. Unapologetic Bitch never got me wanting to get up and dance

Uhm I don’t know. I’m quite open and love Madonna
Of course. The song is not reggae. Think more “la tortura” by shakira. That’s the style, even if i’m Not saying that the song sounds like this particular song at all. Just to give you an idea. Keep in mind that I only heard a 20 second snippet LQ. But I think this is going to be great performed live smile.gif

+Quote this post
vibe
post Apr 10 2019, 08:58 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I also received messages today that radio have the song to be played from next week. Also album and tour sale will start the week after Eurovision .

+Quote this post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:36 AM