BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> What are you playing right now?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Long Dong Silver
post Aug 27 2018, 07:40 PM
Post #81
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
QUOTE(Oliver @ Aug 16 2018, 07:28 PM) *
I'm currently playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole. I'm enjoying it a lot, the battle options are fairly basic, as was the original, but there is more choice in what can be done (with classes and movement available to the player).

The traditional South Park humour is definitely there, but it does seem a little bit more tame than The Stick of Truth (I've been playing for about 4-5 hours and I've not come across anything that would rival the anal probing sections yet)! laugh.gif

A solid RPG-style game at the minute, I'm looking forward to completing it and adding the shiny platinum trophy to my collection!!

Not sure what is next on my list though; Mafia 3 is free at the minute on PS Plus but I've got such a backlog of physical games that just keeps getting added to (I now have Final Fantasy XII, Assassin's Creed Origins and all the Kingdom Hearts HD remasters that are still in their cellophane wrappers!!!) that I've got no idea when I'll ever make a proper dent. drama.gif

Platinumed it tongue.gif

Infinitely better than Stick of Truth
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Oliver
post Aug 27 2018, 09:43 PM
Post #82
Group icon
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
User: 15,367
QUOTE(YOUSHALLNOTPEEN! @ Aug 27 2018, 08:40 PM) *
Platinumed it tongue.gif

Infinitely better than Stick of Truth

I知 just doing a quick black character on mastermind difficulty play through and I値l have it as well. I知 enjoying the battle system a lot more now actually after playing for quite a bit. laugh.gif

Main trophy for finishing the game glitched on me so I知 hoping it unlocks on my second play through.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Aug 28 2018, 09:10 AM
Post #83
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Shantae And The Pirate痴 Curse, such a fab series of platformers but I think I知 enjoying this one the most! I love the twist of her not having magic and having to find other things to have upgraded abilities.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Aug 28 2018, 09:36 AM
Post #84
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
QUOTE(Oliver @ Aug 27 2018, 10:43 PM) *
I知 just doing a quick black character on mastermind difficulty play through and I値l have it as well. I知 enjoying the battle system a lot more now actually after playing for quite a bit. laugh.gif

Main trophy for finishing the game glitched on me so I知 hoping it unlocks on my second play through.

Omg that happened to me too

Then the Hooter girl and her boyfriend would instantly delete themselves as friends! So I had to reinstall and add all updates for the friends trophy.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jan 14 2019, 06:55 PM
Post #85
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
All of my time is being taken up by Persona 5, EASILY the best non-Pokemon RPG I've ever played wub.gif It took me about 10 hours to really get into it but now I'm obsessed. Th balance of the day to day social stuff and the night thieving is great, they've both got enough of the gameplay so that you don't get fed up of one or the other too fast.

+Quote this post
Dircadirca
post Jan 15 2019, 05:37 AM
Post #86
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 19,614
QUOTE(Liаm @ Jan 15 2019, 02:55 AM) *
All of my time is being taken up by Persona 5, EASILY the best non-Pokemon RPG I've ever played wub.gif It took me about 10 hours to really get into it but now I'm obsessed. Th balance of the day to day social stuff and the night thieving is great, they've both got enough of the gameplay so that you don't get fed up of one or the other too fast.

Ooh yes! I went into it last year and while it takes a while to get through all the exposition & tutorials at the start, once you dive into the core gameplay loop it's so addictive. biggrin.gif The combat system is really addictive too with trying to plan all out attacks for a safe win, but at the cost of precious SP. Make sure you keep checking back to the one differently coloured vending machine in the courtyard at Shujin Academy, SP restoring items can be hard to come by tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jan 15 2019, 06:42 AM
Post #87
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Aah, I've heard only good things about Persona 5 and it's therefore one of those games that I wish wasn't a console exclusive.

I'm satisfying myself for RPGs with Tales Of Berseria, and uh... Lego Lord Of The Rings at the moment. One quite dark (as much as JRPGs get I guess), the other light-hearted.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jan 15 2019, 07:37 AM
Post #88
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
My only thing is I wish it wasn't so heteronotmative, I wanted to romance Ryuji laugh.gif Ik that's not really the point of the game though it's just an added little social bit, I find the females a bit more one dimensional but perhaps that's because I hang out with Ryuji or work too much and haven't unlocked more of them yet. I'm quite 50/50 on RPGs, but this has really grabbed me in a way not many games have before.

QUOTE(Dircadirca @ Jan 15 2019, 05:37 AM) *
Ooh yes! I went into it last year and while it takes a while to get through all the exposition & tutorials at the start, once you dive into the core gameplay loop it's so addictive. biggrin.gif The combat system is really addictive too with trying to plan all out attacks for a safe win, but at the cost of precious SP. Make sure you keep checking back to the one differently coloured vending machine in the courtyard at Shujin Academy, SP restoring items can be hard to come by tongue.gif

Managing SP was awful for the first dungeon but my friend who's really into the series did warn me that it tends to be like that near the start of Persona games, I'm not having any problems now, I make sure I have loads of the vending machine items and some coffeee just in case though!

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Jan 15 2019, 06:42 AM) *
Aah, I've heard only good things about Persona 5 and it's therefore one of those games that I wish wasn't a console exclusive.

I'm satisfying myself for RPGs with Tales Of Berseria, and uh... Lego Lord Of The Rings at the moment. One quite dark (as much as JRPGs get I guess), the other light-hearted.

It's so good and so Japanese, you'd love it!!

+Quote this post
Dircadirca
post Jan 15 2019, 09:43 AM
Post #89
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I also like how P5 is set in real life Tokyo. I was talking to a friend of mine recently who went there and could recognise so many places from the game

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post May 5 2019, 07:55 AM
Post #90
Group icon
It痴 the late 00s and I致e been working my way through Mirrors Edge for the first time proper and I知 really enjoying it. I don稚 really play enough challenging platformers and I fail my jumps so many times but it feels... so good.

the really bright white aesthetic is also lovely <3

+Quote this post
candys
post May 5 2019, 10:47 AM
Post #91
Group icon
New Entry
User: 87,250
Lego Starwars III with my friend using a computer sharing program so we can both play whilst being in different parts of the country

+Quote this post
shaggyotis
post May 6 2019, 09:20 PM
Post #92
Group icon
New Entry
User: 87,047
Despite having long completed Red Dead 2 I'm not quite ready to give it up yet, I'm at the stage where I'm trying to find all the Legendary Fish and track down all the treasure 😁

+Quote this post
Dircadirca
post May 12 2019, 06:09 PM
Post #93
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I probably should play more new games but pretty much every day I just end up playing Tetris 99 on the Switch, easily my favourite Battle Royale game laugh.gif Recently I did play Baba Is You, a puzzle game with a simple premise of rule manipulation that is explored extensively in mind-blowing ways.

A really surprising thing that happened is that completely against my own expectations, I got accepted to play Furi at Summer Games Done Quick. Next month I'm leaving Australia for the first time ever to speedrun the game in front of an online audience of around 100,000 ohmy.gif A good omen is that I just broke my own record tonight

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post May 13 2019, 04:03 AM
Post #94
Group icon
That's incredible, well done and good luck!

I also should find new games but I just get lured back to the old favourites (EUIV, as the Bahmanis, rulers of where-I-went-in-India) unless I focus. I mean, I'm constantly picking up free games when they're advertised, it should happen... eventually.

+Quote this post
natelivliv
post May 18 2019, 04:29 PM
Post #95
Group icon
New Entry
User: 81,401
laying through Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag finally after getting it for free some time ago.

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

This post has been edited by natelivliv: May 19 2019, 01:51 PM

+Quote this post
Oliver
post Jun 15 2019, 08:29 AM
Post #96
Group icon
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
User: 15,367
Gone back to Final Fantasy IX at the minute!

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Jun 16 2019, 04:03 AM
Post #97
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045
Started Saints Row 3 on the Switch, I知 enjoying it a lot so far. It runs very well to my surprise and even the 2011 era graphics aren稚 bad to look at plus it goes hand in hand with the slapstick comedy. I traded in Ryse for Xbox One and Yoshis Crafted World and got Saints Row plus pre-ordered Crash Team Racing and it only costed me $17

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jun 16 2019, 06:39 AM
Post #98
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii痴 Jeans
User: 21,308
I managed to learn a couple shortcuts in mario kart wii

(the maple treeway glitch is near impossible but somehow i almost got through sksksksksksk)

+Quote this post
Dircadirca
post Jun 26 2019, 10:27 AM
Post #99
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Dircadirca @ May 13 2019, 02:09 AM) *
A really surprising thing that happened is that completely against my own expectations, I got accepted to play Furi at Summer Games Done Quick. Next month I'm leaving Australia for the first time ever to speedrun the game in front of an online audience of around 100,000 ohmy.gif A good omen is that I just broke my own record tonight

Shamelessly plugging the fact that this is happening tonight in ~7 hrs (the schedule can be finicky) over here

+Quote this post
bpdbryan
post Jun 26 2019, 11:09 PM
Post #100
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 19,938
On my 2nd playthrough of Kingdom Hearts 3. Absolutely in love with the Kingdom of Corona world

+Quote this post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:03 PM