BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Capture the Flag
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Jan 25 2016, 09:30 PM
Post #1
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

Looks like one of the worst animations in ages, didn't even slightly smirk during any of the trailers but my local is only getting new films I've already seen so I guess I'll spend my weekend watching this instead. Spotlight would have been my preferred choice but that's not an option so sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Jan 31 2016, 01:59 PM
Post #2
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

Just watched this and it sort of left no impressions on me other than Igor being a really cute character. The ginger friend was annoying (can't find his name on Google, oops) so at least he got left behind in the end laugh.gif There were some nice moments but I didn't laugh once which was disappointing because that's what I look forward to most in kids films and the story all just seemed a bit silly/far-fetched like oh we're just gonna send you off anyway into space and we had these special suits made for you when you were the same size as a desk earlier in the film laugh.gif Not bad but a cheap kids film that I'll forget this time next week.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:20 AM