BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
20 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother Canada 5, March 15th, 2017
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 28th March 2017, 02:28 PM
Post #281
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I think as brilliant a player as Cassandra was last season, and I adore her, her game doesn't really work this time. She's known for lying, manipulating and twisting things and using the results in her favour, so this time around people are wise to that and are very wary of trusting her. I did suspect of all the vets, she'd struggle this time around, especially compared to very strategic players like Neda who can adapt to different situations across the seasons. It's a shame and I hope she can work her magic but I can see why sad.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 29th March 2017, 06:26 PM
Post #282
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Yeh, I agree that its harder for her the second time round because everyone knows what she truly is and she was doing the same within the first two weeks this series. I think that's why I don't think Vannessa from BBUS would do as well the second time around because people, especially other vets, would know just how manipulative she is and she, like Cass, is not the type of player to float for a few weeks.

I'm in two minds about whether it is the right decision for Neda to target Cass. She's obviously not alligned with her and Cass is bith a big player and big target that eliminating her early on looks good for her winning CV as it were. However, I think it possibly is a bit too early on because Cass is sort of a shield for Neda atm, as the big female Vet player. With Cass gone, that widens the door to get Neda out. Sindy has hidden into the background and Ika, whilst playing a dangerous game, looks a bit safer atm. I know she's in an alliance with them but the Kevin/Bruno duo is very scary as they're very much looking to go all the way to the end. I don't think there's any scenario where Cass would make it to the end. Maybe that does make it a good decision to get Cass out this early though then because she is a big target so there's less blood but its still a big move.

I DONT'T KNOW and I clearly couldn't play this game haha. I'm just gutted from a viewer's perspective that Cass could be going so soon. And what a bad result for BBCan4!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 29th March 2017, 10:28 PM
Post #283
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Klaus @ Mar 29 2017, 07:26 PM) *
Yeh, I agree that its harder for her the second time round because everyone knows what she truly is and she was doing the same within the first two weeks this series. I think that's why I don't think Vannessa from BBUS would do as well the second time around because people, especially other vets, would know just how manipulative she is and she, like Cass, is not the type of player to float for a few weeks.

I'm in two minds about whether it is the right decision for Neda to target Cass. She's obviously not alligned with her and Cass is bith a big player and big target that eliminating her early on looks good for her winning CV as it were. However, I think it possibly is a bit too early on because Cass is sort of a shield for Neda atm, as the big female Vet player. With Cass gone, that widens the door to get Neda out. Sindy has hidden into the background and Ika, whilst playing a dangerous game, looks a bit safer atm. I know she's in an alliance with them but the Kevin/Bruno duo is very scary as they're very much looking to go all the way to the end. I don't think there's any scenario where Cass would make it to the end. Maybe that does make it a good decision to get Cass out this early though then because she is a big target so there's less blood but its still a big move.

I DONT'T KNOW and I clearly couldn't play this game haha. I'm just gutted from a viewer's perspective that Cass could be going so soon. And what a bad result for BBCan4!

From feeds/updates people seem to be wising up to Neda and going off her, I think Ika and a couple of that alliance have said she's been a bit of a bitch laugh.gif I think she's getting a bit cocky and acting like she's got this whole game when in reality she's just got immunity for a bit more and she happened to have HOH this week. She's acting a bit above her station, I hate when a HOH makes the obvious move but then acts like they've controlled the entire game!

I agree that Bruno/Kevin are looking scary for anyone to get past them atm, we might need a Paulie style coup and overthrow laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 30th March 2017, 02:03 AM
Post #284
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

BACKWARDS WEEK - WELCOME BACK CASSANDRA!
Clearly we are getting a Returnee, either Pre-Jury, Post-Jury or Both.
Cassandra won't win unless it's a Public Vote.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 30th March 2017, 03:16 AM
Post #285
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

The only thing I can really imagine from "a whole week in reverse" is that Cass as the evictee would be HOH? But that's not the whole week in reverse, I can't really see what they'd do. Unless it's like she nominates, there's veto and instead of a vote there is the usual HOH comp but it's between the two nominees to stay or something? If it's that Cassandra is evicted to be HOH I'll be thrilled that she stays but that would be blatanl manipulation on a BBUK level surely? laugh.gif

I suppose it could alternatively be a vote for HOH, and what would be the HOH comp as a comp to stay rather than the vote. I don't know, I guess we'll see tomorrow.

I do think they'll have a convienient twist or three to keep the big names like Neda or Cass in as long as possible laugh.gif They don't really have to do much for Neda, it's not a stretch that she will win a competition to return when it matters, but they'll have to pull serious strings to keep Cass.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 30th March 2017, 12:04 PM
Post #286
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

QUOTE(Liаm @ Mar 30 2017, 04:16 AM) *
I suppose it could alternatively be a vote for HOH, and what would be the HOH comp as a comp to stay rather than the vote. I don't know, I guess we'll see tomorrow.

A vote to decide on nominees, a veto comp as usual and then the HOH comp, with the HOH having the sole decision on who goes out of the post-veto nominees? laugh.gif I really don't know but I'm interested to see how it works out.

After the nominations episode I didn't feel that bothered about the possibility of Cassandra going, my heart lies first with Ika and Sindy, and Cass is just playing the same game as last season. But after the veto episode, Cassandra was the clear star so here for any fix that keeps her around a bit longer!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 31st March 2017, 01:05 AM
Post #287
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Nominees: Dre & Gary, Duh

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 31st March 2017, 01:07 AM
Post #288
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Monday, April 3rd
Arisa will host a nomination ceremony in which she will reveal the houseguest’s nominees. Following the nomination ceremony, the houseguests will play for the POV. If the POV is used, the house will vote on the replacement nominee.

Wednesday April 5th
In this episode, the final nominees will be named, and the houseguests (minus the final 2 nominees and the outgoing HOH) will battle for the head of household.

Thursday April 6th
In the conclusion to Backwards Week, the HOH will cast the sole vote to evict at the live eviction.

The houseguests will be informed just prior to the HOH comp that the winner of the comp will have the sole vote to evict in the live eviction show next Thursday

(not sure if any of that should have been in spoilers - feel free to spoiler it up if needed)

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 31st March 2017, 01:07 AM

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 31st March 2017, 01:21 AM
Post #289
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

I was looking forward to seeing Neda and as a person she is great like really has funny moments etc but as a gameplayer I feel a bit disappointed laugh.gif Like she went for the most obvious target that I am pretty sure a lot of people would have made if it wasn't her laugh.gif and she acts like its the biggest move ever when in facts its like pretty bog standard. So I am really conflicted about how I should feel about her I might be the only one who feels this way since she is so well loved laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 31st March 2017, 01:31 AM
Post #290
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Nah I do too, she's just doing the generic returnee running the show sort of game. She's not doing anything befitting of the strategic legend status she has from season 2, but she really was robbed of the win that year.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 31st March 2017, 11:51 AM
Post #291
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Mar 30 2017, 01:04 PM) *
A vote to decide on nominees, a veto comp as usual and then the HOH comp, with the HOH having the sole decision on who goes out of the post-veto nominees? laugh.gif I really don't know but I'm interested to see how it works out.

Sign me up for season 6, looks like I was pretty spot on!

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 31st March 2017, 12:02 PM
Post #292
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

Apparently Ika is already regretting voting out Cassandra (as well as Dallas too), she's all over the place laugh.gif

While she is part of The Six, it is clear that the core four is Neda and the Season 3 vets who also have Dillon and Emily on their side now too. Neda isn't trusting Ika as much and seems to be growing a lot closer to Emily. Which means Ika and Dem are clearly going to get cut soon and so its not good for their game when they're helping to cut the numbers on the other side!

gutted at those noms but it was obvious, I hope the underdogs can do the inevitable rise up v soon

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 31st March 2017, 01:09 PM
Post #293
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

QUOTE(HarryBréin @ Mar 31 2017, 02:21 AM) *
I was looking forward to seeing Neda and as a person she is great like really has funny moments etc but as a gameplayer I feel a bit disappointed laugh.gif Like she went for the most obvious target that I am pretty sure a lot of people would have made if it wasn't her laugh.gif and she acts like its the biggest move ever when in facts its like pretty bog standard. So I am really conflicted about how I should feel about her I might be the only one who feels this way since she is so well loved laugh.gif

I disagree, Cass was never the most obvious target I don't think. If Neda wanted to play it safe, she'd have gone after Dillon and Emily like Demetres the week before, or a quieter gameplayer like Dre, Jackie or William. Cass wasn't good for her game so she got rid of her, and as much as I love watching Cass, it was definitely the right move as once Neda's immunity is up, Cass would've been coming for her!

Neda's one of my favourites right now along with Ika and Sindy (the latter of whom is very quiet right now but I can't complain when being loud basically got her evicted the first time round laugh.gif), I think she probably needs to lay low now until her immunity's up though so she doesn't ruffle any feathers, and work on damage control where necessary.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 31st March 2017, 01:11 PM
Post #294
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Ika should really regret not taking more action when it came to keeping Dallas or Cassandra. She's probably the biggest target to get culled once The Six have to turn on their own, which is a while away of course (if they keep control until then) but Ika would have had a better chance of gettting further if she took action and had options. She's just clinging onto the alliance for safety but she really wants to keep other people more...

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 31st March 2017, 08:40 PM
Post #295
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Veto spoiler:

Neda won.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 1st April 2017, 03:32 AM
Post #296
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

building up her resume of evicting veterans when they should have been working together

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd April 2017, 04:10 AM
Post #297
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

HOH spoiler:

Neda of course didn't use veto; Demetres won HOH so he has the only vote to evict.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 3rd April 2017, 02:45 PM
Post #298
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

Why would you want to be HOH this week, surely its a bad game move unless one of your close allies is on the block? Looking at the noms, I don't think either of them are direct threats to a particular person's game (more to that side of the house) so I wouldn't want to give up the chance to secure safety and be HOH the next week in return of sending someone home!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 4th April 2017, 03:07 AM
Post #299
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Ika is giving me life.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 6th April 2017, 02:21 AM
Post #300
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I feel like Ika should do the exact reverse of everything she's doing right now, she would be the winner if she did.
I feel bad for Gary... I really do... but I just can't root for him. He's not fighting.... he's not pushing.... this isn't the same Gary from BBCAN1.

+Quote this post

20 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 11:25 PM