BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Miley to be a coach on The Voice US
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 26th March 2016, 09:08 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

https://twitter.com/MileyCyrus/status/71352...src=twsrc%5Etfw

She's replacing Gwen Stefani in the next season which I think airs in September. I am SO here for this, might watch for the time since liike.... season 3. I think it'll be a great chance for her to show the personality behind the controversy.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
jakee
post 26th March 2016, 03:13 PM
Post #2
Group icon
i thought you wore the hairpiece for style
Pronouns: ·
User: 47

i don't really understand why she would chose to do something like this as a very current, popular popstar she doesn't need to sully her time/reputation/brand with pointless sideshows like this. also at her age what breadth of musical experience can you really bring to a mentor's position?!

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 26th March 2016, 03:36 PM
Post #3
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

QUOTE(Jake @ Mar 26 2016, 03:13 PM) *
i don't really understand why she would chose to do something like this as a very current, popular popstar she doesn't need to sully her time/reputation/brand with pointless sideshows like this. also at her age what breadth of musical experience can you really bring to a mentor's position?!

That was my exact thoughts also.

It's been almost three years since we had new material from Miley, there's a demand for her and as you said she's very current which makes little sense as to why she would waste time on The Voice rather than promoting her album.

Although, does it matter what age you are for bringing experience? From reports Miley was incredible when she mentored the contestants in next week's episode and pushed them! I think Miley would be a much more effective mentor than a lot of the older current popstars.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 26th March 2016, 06:48 PM
Post #4
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

To be frank, Miley has been in music business from like the birth so her age doesn't really show she isn't mature enough to be a judge.

I guess The Voice want to target new viewers by going young laugh.gif

+Quote this post
p a v
post 26th March 2016, 06:50 PM
Post #5
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

QUOTE(Wall @ Mar 26 2016, 06:36 PM) *
That was my exact thoughts also.

It's been almost three years since we had new material from Miley, there's a demand for her and as you said she's very current which makes little sense as to why she would waste time on The Voice rather than promoting her album.

Although, does it matter what age you are for bringing experience? From reports Miley was incredible when she mentored the contestants in next week's episode and pushed them! I think Miley would be a much more effective mentor than a lot of the older current popstars.

She released an entire album last year hun :')

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post 27th March 2016, 02:13 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

I think their trying to mature Miley's image

I also think she's going to come across as Jessie J.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 11th July 2016, 02:49 AM
Post #7
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

http://www.etonline.com/tv/192302_find_out...er_voice_debut/

According to this there's going to be a 30-minute first look at the Blind Auditions for The Voice Season 11 after Rio's Closing Ceremony, with the actual season premiere being on September 19.

It's gonna be so great. Miley definitely has the artistry and credentials to serve as a judge despite her antics throughout her career. She knows many different sounds due to exposure and experience, and that can give her an edge when scoping out her team.

(Oh and for those starving for new material I have a feeling that whenever she does announce that she has something out, she'll probably pull a Gwen and end up performing it on the season finale or something.)

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 19th August 2016, 11:51 PM
Post #8
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

First Look with Miley and Alicia:

August 22. Be there.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 16th May 2017, 10:51 AM
Post #9
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643

Surprising to see she's returning to The Voice as a judge considering she's gearing up to release another album!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 02:02 PM