BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
22 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The X Factor 2014 • Live Show 4, halloween week feat. JOHN LEGEND
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
jakee
post Oct 27 2014, 05:37 AM
Post #1
Group icon
i thought you wore the hairpiece for style
Pronouns: ·
User: 47
carry on hens

dedicated to ketalina; may she breathe with ease
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
sammy01
post Oct 27 2014, 03:13 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,988
Dreading this week, Halloween week will be one fun interesting performance and 10 that are hide behind your sofa for all the wrong reasons.

Brian already said on Xtra factor that they would be recreating Thriller dance for one of the acts, so there is one obvious song and performance to sit through.

+Quote this post
poppet15
post Oct 27 2014, 03:17 PM
Post #3
Group icon
UKs Biggest European Music fan
User: 285
What's the betting - GHOSTBUSTERS again.

Love to see someone do a version of Monster Mash. Perhaps Stevi - it sure is his week.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 27 2014, 03:22 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Halloween week is always so pointless... They don't use "proper" Halloween songs most of the time, just stuff with monster, black, night, dark etc. in the title laugh.gif

There could be some amazing songs that tenuously fit under Halloween (Zombie by The Cranberries, Zombie by Natalia Kills and Black Cat by Janet Jackson for example) but they'll never be used, we'll get the usual Thriller, Ghostbusters, Stay (amazing song though and could be a huge moment for Lola or Lauren) etc.

+Quote this post
*Tim
post Oct 27 2014, 10:09 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660
Fleur to sing The Monster please!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Oct 27 2014, 11:51 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
Disturbia for Only The Young please.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Oct 27 2014, 11:54 PM
Post #7
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
QUOTE(euro music @ Oct 27 2014, 03:17 PM) *
What's the betting - GHOSTBUSTERS again.

Love to see someone do a version of Monster Mash. Perhaps Stevi - it sure is his week.
Funny you should say that...

wub.gif wub.gif

Absolutely devastated that they fell in the bottom 2 this week! sad.gif They did not deserve that at ALL! I think as much as I'm preferring Fleur as a performer/star, OTY are my favourites! <3

They have brilliant recording voices wub.gif

+Quote this post
jakee
post Oct 29 2014, 02:27 PM
Post #8
Group icon
whoever keeps anonymous editing the title i created will you please kindly f*** off thank you. there are no rules about how the title should be. i will just continue to edit it back.

jesus wept, so much ocd

+Quote this post
Calum
post Oct 29 2014, 04:36 PM
Post #9
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316
QUOTE(░░░░ @ Oct 29 2014, 02:27 PM) *
whoever keeps anonymous editing the title i created will you please kindly f*** off thank you.

lovely way to speak of a co-mod...

think most people would prefer a bit of consistency with all the thread titles rather than see what you can do to make it look different and "cool" for a week. nobody ever seemed to have an issue with it when they were kept consistent for Big Brother earlier in the year, and nobody (until now) has had a problem posting threads and keeping in line with what the pattern appears to be.

This post has been edited by Calum Hood: Oct 29 2014, 04:38 PM

+Quote this post
jakee
post Oct 29 2014, 05:51 PM
Post #10
Group icon
QUOTE(Calum Hood @ Oct 29 2014, 04:36 PM) *
lovely way to speak of a co-mod...

think most people would prefer a bit of consistency with all the thread titles rather than see what you can do to make it look different and "cool" for a week. nobody ever seemed to have an issue with it when they were kept consistent for Big Brother earlier in the year, and nobody (until now) has had a problem posting threads and keeping in line with what the pattern appears to be.

babe, proving this even more important to you? strange...

+Quote this post
p a v
post Oct 29 2014, 06:26 PM
Post #11
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
Yes, there are no rules about naming threads but it would clearly look better if all threads were the same case. It's literally the only thread which title is written in lowercase. Name it however you like, put all the dots and spaces and symbols and shit you like in it srsly but you cannot possibly deny it just looks f***ing terrible like this compared to the rest of the reality forum.

Should've known you'd make such a huge fuss about it though :/

+Quote this post
jakee
post Oct 29 2014, 06:57 PM
Post #12
Group icon
QUOTE(Conderella @ Oct 29 2014, 06:26 PM) *
Yes, there are no rules about naming threads but it would clearly look better if all threads were the same case. It's literally the only thread which title is written in lowercase. Name it however you like, put all the dots and spaces and symbols and shit you like in it srsly but you cannot possibly deny it just looks f***ing terrible like this compared to the rest of the reality forum.

Should've known you'd make such a huge fuss about it though :/

i don't like people anonymously altering titles of threads i create, i would never do it to anyone else, it's something i personally find disrespectful. i don't think it looks particularly awful either? what does this shit really matter. this whole site has some weird ocd obsession over formatting and quite frankly pretty much f*** all discussion. no wonder the site has diving south

and you're calling me out for making a huge fuss? you post nothing but pernickity snivelling and negativity-for-the-sake-of-negativity, so get pot calling the kettle black babe! (:/)

+Quote this post
Calum
post Oct 29 2014, 07:04 PM
Post #13
Group icon
nabad
User: 18,316
It makes it that bit more difficult to find a thread when you're looking back down the line and you know each of the threads had a basic structure that was kept to, but then there's that one thread title that just had to be the complete polar opposite of its siblings. I just don't understand why there's a continual and compulsive need to be so obstructive and neglect the formatting pattern that has emerged?

QUOTE(░░░░ @ Oct 29 2014, 06:57 PM) *
and you're calling me out for making a huge fuss? you post nothing but pernickity snivelling and negativity-for-the-sake-of-negativity, so get pot calling the kettle black babe! (:/)

Almost all of the time, that can be classed as a sense of humour.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Oct 29 2014, 07:05 PM
Post #14
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530
The X Factor 2014 • Live Show 1
The X Factor 2014 • Live Show 2
The X Factor 2014 • Live Show 3
the x factor 2014 · live show iv

It does look quite out of place, it's one part of a series of threads and there's nothing wrong with consistency? Fair enough if you don't like people anonymously altering your thread titles, but equally, surely you can see why? It's no HUGE deal I guess but I don't see why there's any real need to break the trend anyway, it's not as if it gives the title any kind of personality (not that a title needs that anyway).

+Quote this post
jakee
post Oct 29 2014, 07:21 PM
Post #15
Group icon
as it upsets everyone so much i have edited it to the standard. i just do not understand why it is a big deal to everyone? no other forum is like it on the internet.

also do people go back through the archives over time to the read the threads? it's all in real time and much of it only makes sense if you have the episode on at the exact moment as you start the thread?

+Quote this post
p a v
post Oct 29 2014, 07:29 PM
Post #16
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
QUOTE(░░░░ @ Oct 29 2014, 11:21 PM) *
as it upsets everyone so much i have edited it to the standard. i just do not understand why it is a big deal to everyone? no other forum is like it on the internet.

also do people go back through the archives over time to the read the threads? it's all in real time and much of it only makes sense if you have the episode on at the exact moment as you start the thread?

Please do not overreact. 'upsets so much'. The only one upset is yourself. I just edited the title ONCE and after I saw you complain, I explained why I did that. In no universe that can be classified as 'big deal'.

This is my 2nd post and I'm already f***ing EXHAUSTED arguing with you.

P.S.: Have your title back.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Oct 29 2014, 09:50 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
I would say I'm looking forward to song choices but after last weeks unoriginal + uninspired choices, maybe not laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Nov 1 2014, 03:36 AM
Post #18
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
The Script are on tonight's show as well as John Legend and Cheryl.... They're singing No Good In Goodbye apparently.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Nov 1 2014, 03:05 PM
Post #19
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
User: 3,217
A bit off topic but here is Mel B going to a Halloween party as... herself! -15 years or so. *.*

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Nov 1 2014, 03:25 PM
Post #20
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Omg next thing I've seen all day *.* laugh.gif

+Quote this post

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:13 AM