BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Most Anticipated Film Of February 2015, Are you secretly looking forward to Fifty Shades or are you Shaun Shee
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Most Anticipated Film Of February 2015
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
UltraCruelSummer
post Jan 29 2015, 09:14 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
So here is another new feature where there will be a poll each month for the film you are most anticipating.
I am only including wide releases for now smile.gif

Here is some short info about each film:
The Interview- If you don't know this film I don't know what planet you are living on
Jupiter Ascending- New film from the Matrix directors that has been delayed for a long time
Selma- Drama. Nominated for best picture
Shaun The Sheep- Based on the TV show
Fifty Shades Of Grey- See The Interview. And this looks awful by the way smile.gif
Blackhat- Michael Mann/ Chris Hemsworth film that received terrible reviews
Cake- Jennifer Aniston movie in which she has received great reviews for her performance
Project Almanac- Sci-fi film produced by Michael Bay I think
The Wedding Ringer- Kevin Hart + Josh Gad wedding comedy
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel- The sequel that no one wants to the terrible 1st film
The Boy Next Door- Jennifer Lopez thriller
Focus- Will Smith movie most importantly starring Margot Robbie wub.gif
It Follows- A wide release that I actually don't know what is about

I am going to see Jupiter Ascending, Selma and Shaun [most anticipated for me] in the cinema and possibly Almanac as well. I will try and check out Cake, Wedding Ringer, Boy Next Door and Focus at some point online/tv/dvd and will avoid interview, fifty shades of grey, blackhat and marigold hotel 2

What is your most anticipated film for February 2015?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Jan 29 2015, 09:31 PM
Post #2
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
Very interested in seeing The Interview (purely because of the situation it ended up in and not because it looks super good from the trailer), Cake and maybe a couple of others, I liked the look of the Blackhat trailer.

But the EASY winner for me this month is Fifty Shades of Grey. Haven't read the book (yet) but excited regardless to see what the buzz was/is about and you can tell from the trailer that it started off as Twilight fanfic.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post Jan 29 2015, 10:02 PM
Post #3
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
I really want to see Fifty Shades of Grey. Lots of buzz, plus I'm just intrigued. It's going to be HUGE at the box office.

Have you not seen The Interview? It's quite good. If you like Rogen & Franco slapstick you'll love it. Otherwise probably not your thing.

+Quote this post
Regina
post Jan 29 2015, 10:35 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
I only really want to see The Boy Next Door. Jennifer is good with thrillers, Enough is easily her best movie.

+Quote this post
post Jan 29 2015, 10:54 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
I have a strong feeling 50 Shades will be absolutely slated. No different from the book though - and that won't stop people from going in their drones...I've booked my ticket....

I've put 'Selma' though. I'm expecting good things. I'm really looking forward to 'It Follows' too.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Jan 30 2015, 02:28 AM
Post #6
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
'It Follows' by a margin. The hype is making me want to see '50 Shades' though! I wanna see if a film of that caliber can actually be a decent and a genuinely good film.

+Quote this post
post Jan 30 2015, 11:19 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
QUOTE(Jonjo @ Jan 30 2015, 02:28 AM) *
'It Follows' by a margin. The hype is making me want to see '50 Shades' though! I wanna see if a film of that caliber can actually be a decent and a genuinely good film.

If the writing is as bad as the book.. kink.gif

+Quote this post
PaPa Ri
post Jan 30 2015, 09:44 PM
Post #8
Group icon
JanWasRobbed
User: 8,335
We're not getting Inherent Vice & Wild until February here, so it's those 2 for me, but out of those in the poll, I most want to see Cake purely for the hype around it!

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Feb 1 2015, 07:27 AM
Post #9
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
I still have yet to see The Boy Next Door, so that.

The Interview is pretty amazing.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Feb 3 2015, 04:41 PM
Post #10
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
QUOTE(Rooney @ Jan 29 2015, 10:02 PM) *
Have you not seen The Interview? It's quite good. If you like Rogen & Franco slapstick you'll love it. Otherwise probably not your thing.

Saving it for the cinema experience. I am quite a fan of Seth but wasn't really into "This Is The End" so my expectations aren't very high.

Saw the trailer for Project Almanac at the weekend, critics don't seem to be liking it but I liked the look of the trailer so another I'm interested in seeing.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:37 AM