BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
42 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> WWE Buzzchat 3
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cropsy
post 25th June 2020, 05:23 PM
Post #381

QUOTE(Mack. @ May 20 2020, 11:21 PM) *
Question for you all: Who is the most underrated wrestler ever?

William Regal has to be in the conversation imo
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 27th June 2020, 10:35 PM
Post #382
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 3rd July 2020, 10:10 PM
Post #383
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804
Now that Charlotte is out of action maybe WWE can try pushing the likes of Bianca, Liv, Ruby and Kairi more. All of them are severely underutilised right now. Io, Asuka, Sasha and Bayley are all really slaying the women's division for me at the moment!

This post has been edited by Rob S: 3rd July 2020, 10:11 PM

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 3rd July 2020, 10:17 PM
Post #384
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
I make do with highlights on Channel 5 on Sunday. It's good to see it back on terrestrial television as highlights form.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 5th August 2020, 02:12 PM
Post #385
Group icon
Rob aah
Just bumping this as some of the matches for Summerslam look they could be fun..

Seth Rollins vs Dominic Mysterio
WWE Championship Drew Mcintyre vs Randy Orton
Raw Tag Team Championship Street Profits vs Andrade and Angel Garza
United States Championship Apollo Crews vs MVP

Asuka and Sasha for the raw women's championship should be confirmed as well by next week!

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 22nd August 2020, 08:45 PM
Post #386
Group icon
Rob aah
Nxt Takeover & Summerslam this weekend. Anyone watching (outside of me, Jon and Lee).

Predictions

Johnny Gargano - North American Champ
Adam Cole
Io Shirai
Keith Lee (predict a WWE style messy ending as Keith isn't losing the title this quickly..)
I'm sure there is another match I'm forgetting.

--

Apollo
Angel and Andrade (could also lose though and they break up with Andrade turning face)
Bayley
Mandy Rose (but want sonya win)
Fiend
Asuka
Seth Rollins
Randy Orton (I'll be happy with either winning and also not too sure who is going to win. Just thinking Orton is currently at his best in years right now but Drew has been booked strongly as well. Gah!!)

This post has been edited by Rob S: 22nd August 2020, 08:48 PM

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 22nd August 2020, 10:07 PM
Post #387
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725
Yeah I'll be watching both of those shows, I'm really looking forward to the ladder match for North American Championship at NXT Takeover and seeing what happens with the womens championships at Summerslam. It will be interesting to see how Dominick Mysterio does in his first professional match as well.

My predictions:

Velveteen Dream (although I hope Cameron Grimes wins)
Io Shirai
Adam Cole
Karrion Kross
Breezango
Finn Balor

Andrade & Garza
Randy Orton
Apollo Crews
Dominick Mysterio
Bayley defeats Asuka
Asuka defeats Sasha Banks
The Fiend
Mandy Rose

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 22nd August 2020, 10:14 PM
Post #388
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Oney & Danny
Bronson Reed > Eek. They need to keep Velveteen away no matter what though... <
Finn Balor
Pat McAfee > I can see an Undisputed Era split coming. Whether it's tonight or on NXT this week, idk. I can see Roderick staying in NXT a little longer whilst the other 3 are "called up" to SD tbh <
Io Shirai > Ugh. Just like Keith vs Karrion, this match has happened TOO SOON. I don't want Dakota to lose, but I don't want Io to have this short a reign! <
No Contest > I can't see any other way that protects Karrion and Keith at the same time. <

---

Drew McIntyre > This is going EITHER way. I can see Orton winning coz he is RED HOT rn, but I feel like they are just scratching the surface with Drew and his reign. <
The Fiend > Regardless, they need to get the belt off Braun. His reign has been abysmal. I don't think Fiend having the belt helps anyone and it only pisses people off when he loses his matches (for whatever reason - he's just all gimmick to me)... <
Bayley > Sasha will successfully help Bayley retain... <
Asuka (RAW) > ...whilst Bayley will inadvertently cost Sasha her belt! <
MVP > Apollo has been a bit of a non-champ too... MEH <
Dominik > Clever to hide his wrestling ability by giving him a huge gimmick match. I can't see Dominik losing, but who knows? <
Garza & Andrade > They've really messed up Street Profits reign! Let them lose the belts, then in a few months time give them the reign they deserve. Plus, Garza & Andrade are killing it atm. <
Mandy > Would love a curveball here, but I can't see Mandy losing this stipulation. A HUGE moment for the two of them though. The first non-McMahon related non-title feud for the women on a big 4 ppv in a while I believe! <

+Quote this post
Simon.
post 24th August 2020, 01:07 AM
Post #389
Group icon
Sugar Like Apple Pie
User: 126
Wowww what a debut match for Dominik.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 24th August 2020, 10:06 AM
Post #390
Group icon
Rob aah
Nxt was fab. I loved every match on it. Karrion Kross unfortunately suffered an injury which is a shame considering he won the title. Hopefully he won't be out for ages.

As for Summerslam.. I thought both the women's matches were brilliant. Sasha, Asuka and Bayley are really saving the women's division right now with these fun matches. I would like women like Bianca and Liv to get more of a shine though.

Dominic was impressive as well. Really enjoyed the Drew and Randy match too but the roll up was such a dumb way to finish the match ("the most devastating move in all of wwe" according to what cultures Simon Miller - don't really watch review shows on YouTube at all but I've been watching his stuff for the past year and he's so charismatic and makes me howl sometimes. I really wish wwe would stop resorting to those finishes so much in general. There's far too many of them...

Bray and Braun was kinda dull. I wasn't expecting it to be the main event tbh however I guess with Roman Reigns returning obviously I got why it was last. Roman looked good. I think he's done something to his teeth laugh.gif he legit didn't give me any baby face vibes there at all . Perhaps could be slotted into an anti hero role and I'd be ok with that or.. You know as a bad ass heel. It really wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

This post has been edited by Rob S: 24th August 2020, 10:08 AM

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 24th August 2020, 10:20 AM
Post #391
Group icon
Rob aah
Forgot to add that I thought Io v Dakota was a nice little match. Io is my favourite women's wrestler for the past year but Dakota is really coming into her own since she turned heel last year!

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 24th August 2020, 12:31 PM
Post #392
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
Had a £25 bet on Rollins/Mandy Rose/Wyatt all winning their respective matches, so got a nice £50 win this morning tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 24th August 2020, 01:30 PM
Post #393
Group icon
I saw both womens matches and they were both fantastic. Especially Sasha vs Asuka.

Those 3 are by FAR my superstars of the year so far. All brilliant!

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 25th August 2020, 03:19 AM
Post #394
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
The ladder match for the North American Championship was my favourite match of the weekend across Takeover & Summerslam, it was a really fun match and it wasn't obvious who was going to win. We'll see who will be Damien Priest's first challenger for the title. I knew there was no way that Karrion Kross wasn't going to win the NXT title and I guess it had to be done in order for Keith Lee to move to Raw.

As for Summerslam apart from the Asuka Vs Sasha Banks match there wasn't much else that notable that happened other than Dominick's first match and the finish to the PPV after the main event which I definitely did not see coming!

A number of matches have been added to the card for Payback during tonight's episode of Raw:

Women's Tag Team Championship: Bayley & Sasha Banks Vs Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler
Universal Championship: The Fiend Vs Braun Strowman Vs Roman Reigns
United States Championship: Apollo Crews Vs Bobby Lashley
Keith Lee Vs Randy Orton

I hope they don't book Keith Lee badly on Raw after how good he's looked on NXT over the past year or so but I don't have a good feeling about it based on previous NXT call ups. It sucks that they've changed his theme music to a generic rock/heavy metal theme. The theme he was using before was one of the best in WWE.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 27th August 2020, 12:16 AM
Post #395
Group icon
Rob aah
That punt kick from Orton to Mcintyre first time round was hilariously bad. He kicked the wall 😂😂

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 29th August 2020, 10:08 AM
Post #396
Group icon
Rob aah
Well... I definitely didn't see Roman aligning with Paul Heyman coming (even though fans had been wanting it to happen a while back)!!

Oh and with regards to the NXT title due to Karrion being forced to give up the title because of injury... Gargano v ciampa v balor v Cole in the first ever fatal four way 60 minute Iron Man match! Should be excellent.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 3rd September 2020, 01:49 AM
Post #397
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Apparently according to some internet reports The Rock and his whole household have tested positive for Coronavirus. If this is true then I hope he and his family make a quick recovery sad.gif

Edit: He's actually confirmed it himself!

This post has been edited by Houdini: 3rd September 2020, 02:02 AM

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 23rd September 2020, 09:32 PM
Post #398
Group icon
Rob aah
First memory of them in WWE was from 2003. Sad to think both aren't around anymore sad.gif

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 28th September 2020, 02:45 AM
Post #399
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
The first match and the last match of Clash of Champions were awesome. The way Sami Zayn won the ladder match was pure genius and the whole storyline surrounding Roman Reigns is the best thing in WWE at the moment and the storytelling in his match with Jey Uso tonight was brilliant.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 3rd October 2020, 09:26 PM
Post #400
Group icon
Clash Of Champions was a solid PPV! One of the better start-finish PPV's in recent memory for me.

---

The draft is next week. What are we thinking and predicting.

Going to RAW:
- The Fiend
- Alexa
- Baron Corbin
- Cesaro & Shinsuke
- Matt Riddle
- Rhea Ripley
- Kofi & Xavier
- Sheamus
- AJ Styles
- Lacey

Going to SMACKDOWN:
- Angel Garza
- Bianca
- Street Profits
- Ricochet
- Billie Kay
- Undisputed Era (minus Roderick, maybe?)

Going to NXT:
- Kevin Owens > Hes being moved I think, so if it's not my slight curveball choice of NXT, then he'll be heading to SD <

+Quote this post

42 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 10:21 AM