BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Best Most Expensive Video
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Which video is the best?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Liam.k.
post 12th September 2017, 05:48 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

It's largely reported that Madonna has three of the Top 5 Most Expensive Music Videos, appearing with 'Die Another Day' (#2, costing $6.1m), 'Express Yourself' (#3, costing $5m) and 'Bedtime Story' (#4, costing $5m). Ahead of the countdown of Buzzjack's Ultimate Madonna Video, here's a poll to determine which is the best out of these expensive videos.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
vibe
post 12th September 2017, 07:31 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
1 .Express yourself
2. Die another day
3. Bedtime story

But they are all amazing !

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 12th September 2017, 09:05 PM
Post #3
Group icon
User: 13,007
All are indeed incredible but Express Yourself after rewatching them when you first posted the thread really shone more than the others. The Bedtime Stories one is probably my personal favourite of the three but that's because I love how disturbed it all is. EY is just a visual masterpiece and so iconic even today so I had to vote for it. The references it takes, the homages it pays, the looks it serves. All incredible.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 13th September 2017, 11:53 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
Definitely agree re: Express Yourself, Bal! It so blockbuster; they really go to town with making the video as grand as possible with all the camera angles and direction. The styling and the imagery is so strong; so many genuinely iconic moments and lots to feast your eyes on. Certainly does the song credit.

'Bedtime Story' and 'Die Another Day' are great videos too - again there is lots going on and brings out the best in the songs. The big budget probably comes more from the post-production and all the digital effects but it's still spent wisely (I also imagine, regarding 'Die Another Day', that money was spent on getting clearance for all the references to previous Bond films it makes).

In terms of preference, I agree with vibe's list.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 02:19 PM