BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Forum Rules, Please Read Before Posting.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
----
post Feb 17 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,128
   No Gallery Pics

Forum Rules

●If you make any uneccesary comments such as slagging off or making rude comments, your comment/thread will be deleted, and after many repititions of this incident you will be reported, please consider this a warning. There is a difference between constructive criticism and slander.

●Please do not post any links to illegal music files, this is BJ policy and if they are found, your thread/comment will be deleted and/or edited, if you post music links on more than one occasion I will send you a pm as a warning, and on the third offence you will be reported to higher management which may result in a warning raise or a even a ban.

●Please do not make rude comments or threads about BJ management, on this offence you will be immediately reported to higher management. Consider this your one and only warning. And please keep in mind that without BJ management BuzzJack would not be possible.

●Please do not make threads that do not concern Take That in any matter. On this offence your thread will be deleted. There may be some exceptions. If you are not sure if your post may not be under one of these circumstances please pm the post to me and I will tell you if your post is acceptable.

If you find any of these rules unneccesary please contact The Take That Forum management.

Thanks For Your Co-Operation

Matt And Dino (Take That Moderators)

This post has been edited by Matt.: Feb 26 2007, 09:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:46 AM