BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Devil Pray ● Rumoured Single #4
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liam.k.
post Jul 22 2015, 03:03 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

Ever since the album release, it has been predicted/semi-confirmed that 'Devil Pray' would be released as a single and now there's rumours again of it being single #4.

It's apparently been released to some European radios and already getting airplay.

So this thread is in case of any further rumours, confirmations or simply an appreciation thread for what is generally perceived as one of the best on Rebel Heart.

I'm not expecting anything but I think it would be good if this were to be a single. Even if it didn't receive a video, it's at least likely to receive radio support in the same way 'Ghosttown' did which will, most importantly, help the album.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
vibe
post Jul 22 2015, 03:11 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
They should just use the live performance as the video !!! Will help the tour too smile.gif

The second London date has hardly sold!!!

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Jul 23 2015, 01:14 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
Agreed, no point filming a new video after the video for 'Bitch I'm Madonna' didn't really do much (I mean it's bagged 60m Vevo views but that translating into a small Billboard Hot 100 entry is hardly worth shouting about).

Where do you find out how many tickets have been bought?

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Jul 23 2015, 01:22 PM
Post #4
Group icon
User: 13,007
^ maybe if you only care about the music video promoting the song for charts, but personally i'd love to see her vision for the song in video form even if it meant i was the only one to ever watch it! That goes for any song of hers, but especially one as daring as 'Devil Pray'..

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Jul 23 2015, 01:32 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
Oh I definitely agree, I was thinking more of the perspective of the record company or whoever is responsible asides Madonna in the making of music videos. It's clear they thought 'Bitch I'm Madonna' video would be a huge success for the campaign so I can't see them bothering at all this time, especially with the tour so close.

I could envision something quite dark for the video which would give a completely different perspective to the song and its radio-friendly sound.

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Jul 23 2015, 01:44 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
Definitely the best remaining track for me and I love it! So definitely here for it as a single if it were to become one.

It goes without saying it'd do nothing at all though, and I'm not altogether convinced we'll even see another single from this campaign.

+Quote this post
MrIndependent
post Jul 23 2015, 11:29 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 9,520
There's no point in releasing this if they aren't going to shoot a stunning, plot driven video for it.

It's worth noting that Hold Tight goes for adds on Italian radios today.

+Quote this post
vibe
post Jul 24 2015, 11:26 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763
You can still buy tickets in block 112 that shows it is selling very slowly.
Only floor and level 4c tickets (£40) ones have sold.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:07 PM