BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Award Winning Pop Artist Melanie Taylors Surefire New Single
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
fuschiairis
post Oct 15 2015, 12:39 AM
Post #1
Group icon
New Entry
User: 22,432
Rising Popstar Melanie Taylor has just released her new single $$$$$ (Money) on iTunes. Melanie is such a versatile artist, her music ranging from lively upbeat songs like, $$$$$ (Money) and “Whatever”, all the way to profoundly lyrical songs such as “Give a Little”, and “Cease Fire”. After hearing “Cease Fire” it truly is no surprise that it placed top 40 in the National Indie Radio Charts, and top 200 in the National Pop Radio Charts. Melanie is definitely a new favorite of mine, and has been on every one of my playlists this summer. It ‘s clear to see has captivated the appreciation of tons of other people as well, as Melanie has already won Best New Artist, Best Pop Artist, Best Dance Artist, and Best Music Video. Want to know what I’m talking about first hand? Go ahead and download her single “$$$$$ (Money)” on iTunes at: bit.ly/Money-iTunes and can also listen to it on Youtube at: bit.ly/MT-Youtube-Money. You won’t be disappointed!

Keep up with all things Melanie by connecting with her on her Facebook at: bit.ly/MelanieTaylor-FB, Twitter at: bit.ly/MelanieTaylor-TW, Youtube at: bit.ly/MelanieTaylor-YT, and her official website MelanieTaylorOfficial.com.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:30 PM