BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> Personal Charts

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> WhoOdyssey's Top 40 - 9/8/2019, "And we can forget friends who'll be fuming"
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
WhoOdyssey
post Aug 9 2019, 06:13 PM
Post #1
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
Welcome to the third chart! With a few less entries than last week laugh.gif

Blossoms climb to #1 after 2 weeks (they'd have defo been #1 previously had I started the chart earlier) with Neck Deep climbing to #2 following two weeks at #4. There are 2 new entries in the top 10: Sleeping With Sirens with their lead 'Leave it All Behind' at #3 from their upcoming sixth album out in under a month and Foals with 'Black Bull' at #7, the lead single from also their upcoming sixth album out in October. Sleeping With Sirens also appear at #25 with their grat track 'Break Me Down'.

The highest riser comes from Lauv & Anne Marie's new collab 'f***, i'm lonely' from the '13 Reasons Why' soundtrack (which will also feature Yungblud and 5SOS!) climbing 30 places from #38 to #8.

Other high new entries include Keane's The Way I Feel at #12 (look out for their second single next week) 5 Seconds of Summer's new live version of their single Easier (which is better than the orignal!) at #14 and Murph of The Wombats' solo project Love Fame Tragedy with his new single 'Backflip' - his previous single 'My Cheating Heart' is also still on the chart at #34.

arrow up.gif 1. Blossoms - Your Girlfriend (6-2-1)
arrow up.gif 2. Neck Deep - She’s a God (4-4-2)
ne.gif 3. Sleeping With Sirens - Leave It All Behind (3)
arrow down.gif 4. Yungblud - Hope for the Underrated Youth (1-4)
arrow down.gif 5. Roseburg - RIP (feat. Kellin Quinn) (16-3-5)
arrow up.gif 6. The 1975 - It’s Not Living (If It’s Not With You) (19-9-6)
ne.gif 7. Foals - Black Bull (7)
arrow up.gif 8. Lauv & Anne-Marie - f***, i’m lonely (38-8)
arrow down.gif 9. Black Country, New Road - Sunglasses (8-9)
arrow up.gif 10. Bring Me the Horizon - mother tongue (20-10)

arrow down.gif 11. Yungblud - Time in a Bottle (5-11)
ne.gif 12. Keane - The Way I Feel (12)
arrow up.gif 13. Jordan Clarke - Freaks (39-13)
ne.gif 14. 5 Seconds of Summer - Easier - Live from the Vault (14)
arrow down.gif 15. Liam Gallagher - Once (6-15)
arrow down.gif 16. Asking Alexandria - The Violence (15-16)
arrow down.gif 17. Alessia Cara - Ready (10-10-17)
arrow down.gif 18. Sam Fender - Will We Talk? (31-16-18)
ne.gif 19. Love Fame Tragedy - Backflip (19)
arrow down.gif 20. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep? (13-20)

arrow up.gif 21. The Clause - In My Element (17-25-21)
ne.gif 22. Machine Gun Kelly, Yungblud & Travis Barker - I Think I’m OKAY (22)
arrow down.gif 23. Sabaton - 82nd All the Way (11-14-23)
ne.gif 24. Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds - This is the Place (24)
ne.gif 25. Sleeping With Sirens - Break Me Down (25)
arrow down.gif 26. blink-182 - Darkside (7-26)
arrow up.gif 27. Busted - Shipwrecked in Atlantis (20-33-27)
arrow up.gif 28. The SLP - Nobody Else (37-28)
re.gif 29. Hey Violet - Queen of the Night (7-x-29)
arrow up.gif 30. Sea Girls - Damage Done (35-30)

arrow down.gif 31. Twenty One Pilots - The Hype (11-31)
arrow down.gif 32. Dominic Fike - 3 Nights (12-32)
ne.gif 33. Volbeat - Last Day Under the Sun (33)
arrow down.gif 34. Love Fame Tragedy - My Cheating Heart (27-34)
arrow up.gif 35. BTS - Boy With Luv (feat. Halsey) (36-35)
arrow down.gif 36. Sports Team - Here It Comes Again (18-36)
arrow down.gif 37. Marshmello - One Thing Right (feat. Kane Brown) (30-29-37)
arrow down.gif 38. HAIM - Summer Girl (32-38)
ne.gif 39. nothing,nowhere & Travis Barker - Destruction (39)
ne.gif 40. Post Malone (feat. Young Thug) - Goodbyes (40)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
danG
post Aug 10 2019, 12:31 PM
Post #2
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
the new 1975 teaser bombing straight out of the chart then? not too fond of it myself anyway, would've been nice as a 2 minute interlude perhaps but it's a bit on the long side (despite the important message).
heard the Blossoms song a few times on the radio, one of the best I've heard from them recently actually.
and your chart still has a load of new entries, in comparison to mine anyway where there's only 3 new arrivals in the top 40! (though a fair few more in the top 100)
my fave of those has to be your current least fave tho tongue.gif Goodbyes is another good Posty single, intrigued for this album that's supposedly coming next month though 'beerbongs & bentleys' will be hard to top.
nice chart!

+Quote this post
DalekTurret32
post Aug 11 2019, 08:52 AM
Post #3
Group icon
FIVE YEARS OF THE TURRET 15-20
User: 21,666
Black Bull! heart.gif
So hyped for their next album

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post Aug 13 2019, 11:33 AM
Post #4
Group icon
QUOTE(danG @ Aug 10 2019, 01:31 PM) *
the new 1975 teaser bombing straight out of the chart then? not too fond of it myself anyway, would've been nice as a 2 minute interlude perhaps but it's a bit on the long side (despite the important message).
heard the Blossoms song a few times on the radio, one of the best I've heard from them recently actually.
and your chart still has a load of new entries, in comparison to mine anyway where there's only 3 new arrivals in the top 40! (though a fair few more in the top 100)
my fave of those has to be your current least fave tho tongue.gif Goodbyes is another good Posty single, intrigued for this album that's supposedly coming next month though 'beerbongs & bentleys' will be hard to top.
nice chart!

Hi Dan!

I guess The 1975's new self-titled song is the sort of thing you'd listen to a few times rather than actually repeating it like I do with a lot of songs on the chart (bit like a charity single, which infact it was!). But I'm eagerly anticipating the lead from 'Notes on a Conditional Form' next Thursday!

Glad to hear you're enjoying 'Your Girlfriend' - probably my fave song they've released! (and there's some strong competition for that). I really like how they've changed up their sound, after the second was more of the same (though that wasn't really a bad thing) as the first. Really looking forward to their next album.

I do like all my top 40! laugh.gif 'Goodbyes' did take a while to really connect with me, and I hope the album is decent. I thought bb&b was good, but far too long with lots of weak tracks. Looking forward to his next single 'Circles' anyay!

Thanks for commenting smile.gif

QUOTE(Peral-Turret32 @ Aug 11 2019, 09:52 AM) *
Black Bull! heart.gif
So hyped for their next album

It's so good! ENSWBL: Part 1 was the first Foals album I actually listened to (and only really heard a few of the older singles) and I enjoyed it so much I've listened to more of their back catalogue now. Really looking forward to the new album.

+Quote this post
Sergej
post Aug 13 2019, 12:03 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723
Nice to see "Your Girlfriend" at #1, as well as the top 10 entries for "f***, i’m lonely" (could grow on me) and "Mother Tongue".
I also like the debuts for "Black Bull" and "Goodbyes" (one of the best Post Malone songs he's ever released)!
Finally, that 1975 song was your #1 and now it dropped out. Is that the first time a song dropped out of the #1 spot for you?

+Quote this post
coi
post Aug 14 2019, 09:32 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 73,240
Hi there!

Good to see the new tracks from Sleeping With Sirens and Foals enter the top ten! And great to see Keane and Post Malone finally make it in too, love both of those! Goodbyes is a real fave for me at the moment, hoping that can climb a little next week.

Great chart!

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post Aug 15 2019, 10:36 PM
Post #7
Group icon
QUOTE(coi @ Aug 14 2019, 10:32 AM) *
Hi there!

Good to see the new tracks from Sleeping With Sirens and Foals enter the top ten! And great to see Keane and Post Malone finally make it in too, love both of those! Goodbyes is a real fave for me at the moment, hoping that can climb a little next week.

Great chart!

Hello coi!

Didn't see you as a Sleeping With Sirens fan particularly! I'm really looking forward to their new album next month.
Goodbyes should climb in the next chart, but I imagine I'll be moving on to Circles soon!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:08 PM