BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
33 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Little Mix • Off-Topic Chat
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
caseclosed
post 21st August 2020, 01:34 PM
Post #361
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 23,311

Their Spotify is stacked with Expanded Versions of their albums now too, as well as a Live EP and an Instrumental EP.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 19th September 2020, 08:51 PM
Post #362
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Congrats to them! A great feat ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
shindymindy
post 22nd September 2020, 10:35 AM
Post #363
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,021

This post has been edited by shindymindy: 22nd September 2020, 04:06 PM

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 30th September 2020, 05:37 PM
Post #364
Group icon

Quite a big day for off topicness.

First off, Leigh and Jade are up for ETHNICITIY AWARDS as they are up for "Inspirational Personality"

Amazing!!

---

Secondly... MY QUEEN KELLY CLARKSON HAS TWEETED ABOUT THEM!!!!

MY HEART 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭

Praying that she gets in touch with them 😭

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 4th October 2020, 04:11 PM
Post #365
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

This may have already been posted but it's my first time seeing it and my heart just melted cry.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 4th October 2020, 05:44 PM
Post #366
Group icon

I'm SO happy these videos are going viral again. They cheer me up so much cry.gif

This ones great too! I love his Shout Out To My Ex one too, but I haven't seen that about lately to post!

Just what the world needs right now. Although ofc some of the comments are vile.

+Quote this post
shindymindy
post 4th October 2020, 05:57 PM
Post #367
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,021

18million views and climbing!

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 4th October 2020, 07:12 PM
Post #368
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

QUOTE(Tafty @ Oct 4 2020, 06:44 PM) *
I'm SO happy these videos are going viral again. They cheer me up so much cry.gif

This ones great too! I love his Shout Out To My Ex one too, but I haven't seen that about lately to post!

Just what the world needs right now. Although ofc some of the comments are vile.

That kid is amazing wub.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 4th October 2020, 10:14 PM
Post #369
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

I’ve been seeing those videos on my feed today. I happened to scroll down the comments and though and I gasped at how horrific some people can be towards a child! I have to say though the majority of the homophobic comments are mostly coming from people from the USA from what I’m seeing.

anyone else think he’ll get to meet them after this video doing the rounds. Unless he already has? But I can definitely see him meeting them it’s doing the rounds on socials today and I think the girls would adore him! I think Jades already acknowledged him.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 5th October 2020, 07:33 AM
Post #370
Group icon

Yeah it's random that it's going viral (again) now, specifically. It's very welcome and I'm not complaining. They're such feel good videos.

Hopefully it's indirectly, promoting the tour! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 26th October 2020, 05:44 PM
Post #371
Group icon
Jord

I’ve just purchased their first 3 albums on CD on eBay!

I’m slightly nervous as I think Get Weird is a cardboard sleeve (for the deluxe) I just hope it is in good condition!

But I did feel like I needed to get them and they were pretty cheap as well.

+Quote this post
Dynasty.
post 26th October 2020, 06:19 PM
Post #372
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 74,599

QUOTE(jlj @ Oct 26 2020, 05:44 PM) *
I’ve just purchased their first 3 albums on CD on eBay!

I’m slightly nervous as I think Get Weird is a cardboard sleeve (for the deluxe) I just hope it is in good condition!

But I did feel like I needed to get them and they were pretty cheap as well.

I done the same around a year and a half ago and mine all came in really good condition! Was quite surprised, they were very cheap too considering the condition they were in.

This post has been edited by legendsglory: 26th October 2020, 06:20 PM

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 26th October 2020, 06:24 PM
Post #373
Group icon
Jord

That’s good news!

When it’s CDs in a usual CD case I don’t as much if those cases are damaged as I have heaps of cases for them it’s just the cardboard ones! I’m not so much a fan of them but they’ve gotten more popular across the last decade or so.

With Taylor’s what I got all of last week they all came in strong condition so hopefully these are the same.

+Quote this post
colinn
post 27th October 2020, 09:18 AM
Post #374
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 18,033

Was a physical DNA single ever released? I was in my local HMV and saw a cardboard sleeve of the single for £14.99 with the single artwork. I always assumed it was just a pricing error and that the CD single was readily available until I went home and could find no trace of it.

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 9th November 2020, 10:35 AM
Post #375
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,059

I'm really not a fan of their new choreography routines or even the way they've reworked some of their old routines. sad.gif

Watching the LM5 tour I hate how simplistic and 'The Saturdays' the routine for 'Salute' is compared to the older one they had that worked so well. Same with 'Power' which used to be so high energy and now there's a point in the chorus where they literally stand still and just flick their hair.

Even the 'Sweet Melody' video - which is perfect otherwise - is let down slightly with the underwhelming and minimal dancing on the first and final chorus.

+Quote this post
Perriechu
post 9th November 2020, 10:45 AM
Post #376
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 109,885

QUOTE(shadow2009 @ Nov 9 2020, 10:35 AM) *
I'm really not a fan of their new choreography routines or even the way they've reworked some of their old routines. sad.gif

Watching the LM5 tour I hate how simplistic and 'The Saturdays' the routine for 'Salute' is compared to the older one they had that worked so well. Same with 'Power' which used to be so high energy and now there's a point in the chorus where they literally stand still and just flick their hair.

Even the 'Sweet Melody' video - which is perfect otherwise - is let down slightly with the underwhelming and minimal dancing on the first and final chorus.

Yeah I was annoyed that Power doesn't quite go as hard anymore.

Although part of me thinks that they've dialled down the routines to cater to Perrie's injury.

+Quote this post
1hit1der
post 10th November 2020, 11:08 AM
Post #377
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 26,719

So what's the deal with Columbia Records?

They seem to enjoy taking credit for the girls' success but can't even secure US radio play (which is their most basic responsibility in my eyes).

I know they signed a deal back in 2013 - does anyone know how long for?

+Quote this post
shadow2009
post 11th November 2020, 12:19 PM
Post #378
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,059

I saw someone on Facebook comment on their Secret Love Song performance saying 'Perrie Edwards is one of the best female vocalists of our generation' and was surprised to see how many people liked it and commented that they agreed. It wasn't even a Little Mix fanpage or anything posted by The Search, I'm sure it was something by like OK Magazine or a tabloid.

It just made me realise that so many casual members of the GP know their names now and recognize their talent and with 2 million people watching their show, an album selling around 45 - 50K, a potential top three single and another big tour scheduled it's pretty safe to say they're one of the biggest artists in the UK right now. Ed Sheeran and Adele will never be matched but who else is there that's bigger than them? I guess Lewis Capaldi?

I think they're definitely the female counterpart to Take That in a sense and they're definitely finally known as a girl group who can 'actually sing'....but I'm really excited to see how much longer they'll last and how long they can have hit singles and albums. I feel like because the Confetti era has been so huge (already) then there will be goodwill and anticipation towards their 7th album (similar to the buzz after Glory Days) which could line them up for potentially ANOTHER successful album era.

It's just so exciting being a fan of these girls.

+Quote this post
tomwright123
post 11th November 2020, 09:18 PM
Post #379
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 20,159

Very random but please bare with... after seeing the girls sing SLS PT II on the search recently it brought me back to a cover I posted on YouTube a number of years back. I’ve always loved to sing, but have always been scared of what others might think. I’ve often thought of this forum as a safe space to share thoughts and opinions and I would really appreciate anyone who has the time to watch my cover and give me an opinion, from one mixer to another
https://youtu.be/w5QpgdhSngU
Thanks everyone <3

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 11th November 2020, 11:57 PM
Post #380
Group icon
Jord

QUOTE(shadow2009 @ Nov 11 2020, 12:19 PM) *
I saw someone on Facebook comment on their Secret Love Song performance saying 'Perrie Edwards is one of the best female vocalists of our generation'

Perrie can SING! She has a resemblance vocally to Celine it’s really noticeable on ballads especially during that note on Secret Love Song. They can really all sing though. Perrie is probably the best technically but Leigh is the one who’s voice really shines out to me she’s so underrated.

They’re definitely the best UK girl group on vocals though.

+Quote this post

33 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 10:40 AM