BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Little Opinions: 'I Love You', I just want to scream out, 'til my voice breaks
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 30th May 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Welcome to a new thread, to this forum. I haven't quite decided whether I'll be doing this weekly or not yet, I think just spontaneous ones every now and again to keep discussion going through the dry patches.

This will be a thread where I bring up something related to Little Mix, whether it's a song, album, twitter rants, anything really and we all voice our opinions on them. One rule, which I'm sure you'll all understand and respect anyway but (just incase someone tries to be trolly and thinks they can get away with it) please, please, PLEASE respect other peoples opinions. Fair enough discuss and disagree, but do not get personal and attack people. Thanks! biggrin.gif

The first topic will be the 'Get Weird' album track: I LOVE YOU.

How do you guys feel about this song? Should it be a single? Anything else?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 30th May 2016, 06:21 PM
Post #2
Group icon

I really love this song, like so MUCH. I don't know why either as it's not really my "style" or is it to my taste, but there's something so beautifully vulnerable about this track. I don't want it as a single, but I kinda want them to do a video for it anyway and just give us it as a "treat".

My favourite part is Jesy's middle 8 wub.gif Her voice is sensational on this song in particular!

+Quote this post
Karl.
post 30th May 2016, 06:30 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 23,300

This song is just excellent. Vocally and lyrically. I just love love love everything about it but I don't think I want it to be a single.

Jesy owned this song, btw. Her voice is just perfect in this. What an underrated queen!

+Quote this post
post 30th May 2016, 06:48 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

The song is pretty meh until Jesy's part kicks in. Her part brings it from a 6 to an 8.

+Quote this post
caseclosed
post 30th May 2016, 06:53 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 23,311

Sometimes I wish this was a single just so that people would have the blessing to listen to Jesy's part in their cars.

+Quote this post
Matt1989
post 30th May 2016, 07:26 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 23,134

Love the song, shows how good the girls are vocally, especially Jesy

+Quote this post
Jimmy Jam
post 30th May 2016, 08:07 PM
Post #7
Group icon
tempted by kings with the finest of things
User: 21,231

I was rather meh about the song at first, until I got a copy of GW for my car, and the extra exposure to it really made me see what a gem it is. I echo the praise for Jesy, definitely the star of the track. What I also love about it, is that in the context of the album it's completely different to anything else. It's bigger than the acoustic numbers, but softer than the ballads, and i think a really nice change of pace, and just soft and nice to listen to.

+Quote this post
MrLoverboy
post 31st May 2016, 12:25 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 22,989

I love the idea of this topic. It's nice to have a little "Let's talk about random stuff" moment.
Not very into "I Love You" tho. I love the verses and they all sound very strong, but the chorus is just meh. And I think it would do nothing for them, especially when they had the massive SLS on the album (and I'm not even talking about sales, I just mean SLS sounds like a massive worldwide smash hit).
I'd have Turn Your Face as a single instead of ILY.

+Quote this post
SGrey
post 31st May 2016, 08:06 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182

Definitely not a single in my eyes but a lovely little track! I think Bal is one of few who shares my view on this? laugh.gif

+Quote this post
London
post 6th August 2020, 10:29 AM
Post #10
Group icon
London Boy
User: 21,053

This is such a beautiful track - vocals at their best. Was it single worthy? I don’t know - maybe around Christmas time - but it was certainly a great album track that I can belt out, out of of tune, thinking I’m Mariah... rotf.gif music.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 14th December 2020, 07:43 PM
Post #11
Group icon

Been listening to Jesy heavy/motivational songs in light of the recent news.

This still hits so hard and will forever be one of their most underrated and under appreciated songs, imo.

+Quote this post
Dane
post 15th December 2020, 02:33 AM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 10,281

Ahh this song. Listened to it tonight, made me quite emotional knowing we propbably won’t ever hear them sing together again, at least not for years and years to come.

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post 19th December 2020, 09:18 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

Its a good ballad (I generally prefer their ballads anyway) and yes it should have probably been a single in my opinion.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 01:44 PM