BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> What will be the next Reputation single?, we're ready for it, Tay's team isn't though
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Taylor Swift will release...
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
Cowboy Cody
post 22nd October 2017, 12:11 AM
Post #1
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

Here's a poll discussion inspired by the most confusing woman in the pop industry.

PICK A SINGLE ALREADY, TEAM SWIFT!!!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 22nd October 2017, 12:19 AM
Post #2
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

Omg I'm glad you posted this cos I drafted this earlier but my post was so shady towards Taylor I couldn't 😂😂😂😂

Idek anymore but I'm gonna go with an album track that'll impact a week or two after reputation is released (blank space teas)

The gorgeous reaction doesn't seem to be great and it screams promo single/post album single or strong album track to me but then she released a lyric video so who knows

Ready for it feels like it would have been announced as a single already as it's been out nearly 2 months and has plummeted on spotify and dropped from hot hits but then radio 1's playlisting and rumours that it's 2nd single so who knows

So in conclusion drama.gif knowing Taylor though this is probs all some tactical twist that will be revealed when the album comes out laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Theonix
post 22nd October 2017, 03:24 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661

I don't understand how she's got everything so wrong with this era so far. '1989' was perfectly timed to a T with the singles, promo singles and videos coming out exactly when they were needed. The fact that she's "refusing" to do promotion for this album says it all. She is so self-consumed and obsessed with getting these huge album mythical album sales and a nomination for Album of the Year (in 2019!), it just comes across as too try-hard and like she doesn't care for the fans anymore.

Basically this:

QUOTE(TheStareCrow-dy @ Oct 22 2017, 08:30 AM) *
But that's what makes it even more hilarious! Giant pushes to the top are more common than you think on pop radio, but that combined with such a hard drop (there's a slight possibility it may even pass Slow Hands, which has already had massive drops) made the payola super obvious. A normal person would think it's because she's added to the Jingle Ball setlist.

I kinda feel bad. It's like watching a Big Brother player play too hard too fast. This era feels like it's imploding and the album hasn't been released yet.

Now that I think of it...

+Quote this post
Sour Candy
post 22nd October 2017, 07:23 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 10,275

Wonder why couldn't she just go with the "normal" route: first single in early September, second one week before the album and then the album and third single by new year. It's not that complicated really.

They have all messed this up, just like Katy Perry's team did EVERYTHING wrong with Witness era (starting from the release dates). At least Taylor is releasing in November which means healthy sales by default.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 23rd October 2017, 12:18 AM
Post #5
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread