BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
148 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > »   
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> 2020 United States Presidential Election Thread, biden is president-elect, trump is a disgraceful fascist
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
crazy chris
post 26th March 2020, 09:12 PM
Post #421
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53

QUOTE(Queefantine @ Mar 26 2020, 08:51 PM) *
New polls show Biden SMASHED in Ohio and Pennsylvania. He is tied in Wisconsin. Well done, DNC and your army of boomers!

New polls show 60% of voters think Trump's handling the virus out break well. God for his re-election peospects.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Harve
post 26th March 2020, 09:13 PM
Post #422
Group icon
Cœur poids plume
User: 4,718

QUOTE(Queefantine @ Mar 26 2020, 09:51 PM) *
New polls show Biden SMASHED in Ohio and Pennsylvania. He is tied in Wisconsin. Well done, DNC and your army of boomers!

There are many like you amongst the more aggravating part of Bernie's base that would be happier being proven right about Biden's claimed inability to win a general election than being proven wrong and thus getting rid of the most harmful president the US has had in the modern era.

Literally as bad as the more deranged end of the Corbynsceptic spectrum in Labour, 2015-2019. I would've thought you'd know how it feels.

This post has been edited by Harve: 26th March 2020, 09:13 PM

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 26th March 2020, 10:18 PM
Post #423
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

QUOTE(Crazy Chris @ Mar 26 2020, 09:12 PM) *
New polls show 60% of voters think Trump's handling the virus out break well. God for his re-election peospects.

Are you sure that shouldn't be 60 voters?

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 26th March 2020, 10:30 PM
Post #424
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Well the US has managed to be the WINNER of country with the most infections in the world. So great. I’ve heard them say biggest win in history.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 26th March 2020, 11:04 PM
Post #425
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

New polls show 60% of voters think Trump's handling the virus out break well. Good for his re-election prospects.

It's over. Trump has won.

And Harve: no. A Biden presidency would be more damaging as it would perpetuate neoliberal centralism. The boomers didn't learn with Hillary. Maybe they'll learn now. If Trump pivots to the left and has better policies than right winter Joe Biden, then can you honestly say that Biden is better?

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 26th March 2020, 11:04 PM
Post #426
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

New polls show 60% of voters think Trump's handling the virus out break well. Good for his re-election prospects.

It's over. Trump has won.

+Quote this post
Harve
post 27th March 2020, 12:10 AM
Post #427
Group icon
Cœur poids plume
User: 4,718

QUOTE(Queefantine @ Mar 27 2020, 12:04 AM) *
A Biden presidency would be more damaging [than Trump]

I know posts are meant to be constructive here but I can't even be bothered to respond to that.

Renewing my boycott of US politics from this moment.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 27th March 2020, 12:21 AM
Post #428
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Harve @ Mar 27 2020, 12:10 AM) *
I know posts are meant to be constructive here but I can't even be bothered to respond to that.

Renewing my boycott of US politics from this moment.

State your case. Biden is very right wing, in cognitive decline, bought and paid for by Wall Street, and him winning would destroy the progressive movement for at least 4 years. No thanks.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 27th March 2020, 03:52 AM
Post #429
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

Michael's right only in the sense of accelerationism vs status quo, you'll supposedly get more people voting for leftists if their lives are really bad. Which isn't good, if I were an American I'd still be voting Biden as a form of harm reduction and I'd hope most leftists would do the same. It wouldn't be MUCH of a harm reduction, I reckon there would be materially very little change if a lot of optical change. For all we say Trump is an idiot, the most meaningful difference between him and Biden is that Biden is "supposed" to be a president, while Trump is not. And that is what's driving Biden voters the most, Trump is an idiot, and it is the foremost priority of the country that he is removed. In their minds. I suppose the biggest actual reason for voting Biden over Trump is directly reducing racial hostility. There should definitely be healthcare and worker's rights in there but Biden isn't that sort of president, he'll pass a few anti-discrimination laws, keep liberal and identity politicians happy, and also prefer spending on the military while poor people suffer under the same system they've suffered from Reagan to the present.

But if you think that 'showing' the DNC by making their chosen candidate lose will make them HAVE to pick a progressive next time you're not thinking realistically. They'll want to nominate milquetoast centrists (who in some cases are really just conservatives) until the day they die out. That's how politics is 'supposed' to be for them. And their corporate backers.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 27th March 2020, 03:37 PM
Post #430
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Just found this.

The synergy between Donald Trump and the coronavirus pandemic is a disaster.

Writing at the Advocate, John Casey summarizes this deadly synergy: “As this crisis deteriorates, becomes unmanageable and inexplicably horrible, so will Trump’s behaviour. A perfect storm that will unravel an unprepared, unrelatable, and unsympathetic president. A fairy tale turned into the horror of all horror stories.”

As many of America’s and the world’s leading mental health experts have repeatedly warned, Trump is mentally unwell to the extreme. He has publicly and repeatedly shown that he is a malignant narcissist, a pathological liar and a delusional fabulist. He is detached from reality and appears to live in his own fantasy world. His lack of empathy, care and concern for others can reasonably be described as sociopathic.

For many reasons, including his mental health, overall temperament, values and intelligence, Donald Trump is existentially ill-equipped to handle this emergency and defeat the coronavirus pandemic.

Dr. Bandy Lee is perhaps the leading voice among those who have warned the American people and the world that Donald Trump’s presidency would result in disaster. She is a professor of psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine and editor of the bestselling book “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump.”

In our most recent conversation, Lee contended that explains the pressures of the coronavirus pandemic are making Donald Trump’s various mental pathologies worse and more dangerous. She explained her view that Trump, aided by Fox News and other parts of the right-wing echo chamber, is creating a collective state of mental illness among his cult members that is making the coronavirus even more lethal.

As she has done before, Lee argued that Donald Trump is the most dangerous person on the planet and expressed her concern he may use the coronavirus pandemic to start or inflame mass violence in order to keep himself in power permanently.

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post 27th March 2020, 08:59 PM
Post #431
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

QUOTE(Queefantine @ Mar 27 2020, 12:21 AM) *
State your case. Biden is very right wing, in cognitive decline, bought and paid for by Wall Street, and him winning would destroy the progressive movement for at least 4 years. No thanks.

I don't know much about Biden really so forgive my ignorance but is he a lot more right wing than Obama whom he served under then?

This post has been edited by Social Hisstance: 27th March 2020, 09:02 PM

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 27th March 2020, 09:28 PM
Post #432
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Social Hisstance @ Mar 27 2020, 08:59 PM) *
I don't know much about Biden really so forgive my ignorance but is he a lot more right wing than Obama whom he served under then?

Obama was pretty right wing to begin with, but Biden is 100 times worse.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 28th March 2020, 09:49 AM
Post #433
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

Once again, Trump has managed to hit a new low. When signing the massive economic rescue plan into law, he said that State governors who have been particularly critical of his administration shouldn't bother to call to ask for help. Someone needs to remind him of the First Amendment to the Constitution he claims to love so much.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 28th March 2020, 09:55 AM
Post #434
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Wow. That is truly some psycho shit

+Quote this post
p a v
post 28th March 2020, 10:10 AM
Post #435
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

“The woman in Michigan”. Not even bothering to learn the name or calling her a governor.

Let’s hope the virus does it work on him ASAP for everyone’s sake. It’s a bad thing to say this but that’s what some people truly deserve. He played with lives of so many people and continues to do so by claiming he won’t help states whose governors don’t say a thank you to him and his lap dogs. Psychopath.

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 28th March 2020, 03:34 PM
Post #436
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(🍆 @ Mar 28 2020, 10:10 AM) *

Let’s hope the virus does it work on him ASAP for everyone’s sake

mad.gif What a disgusting thing to say. You should be ashamed of saying that at this worrying time for everyone. He has family, wife, children, grand-children.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 28th March 2020, 04:18 PM
Post #437
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

So do the majority of Americans who have died or will die because of his administration's inept response to the pandemic.

jeez. I thought it was well established among polite society that Trump is f***ing evil and cares not one little bit about the lives his government ends up throwing away as a direct or indirect response of their actions.

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 28th March 2020, 04:25 PM
Post #438
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Mar 28 2020, 10:49 AM) *
Once again, Trump has managed to hit a new low. When signing the massive economic rescue plan into law, he said that State governors who have been particularly critical of his administration shouldn't bother to call to ask for help. Someone needs to remind him of the First Amendment to the Constitution he claims to love so much.

what a shithead he is...this is not a situation where your cousin after 5 years is reaching and you refuse to help...you are a president and running this country HELLO!!!!

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post 28th March 2020, 05:52 PM
Post #439
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(I. :II: z @ Mar 28 2020, 04:18 PM) *
So do the majority of Americans who have died or will die because of his administration's inept response to the pandemic.

jeez. I thought it was well established among polite society that Trump is f***ing evil and cares not one little bit about the lives his government ends up throwing away as a direct or indirect response of their actions.

60% of Americans approve of his handling of the disaster so he'll most likely be re-elected.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 28th March 2020, 06:11 PM
Post #440
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Crazy Chris @ Mar 28 2020, 03:34 PM) *
mad.gif What a disgusting thing to say. You should be ashamed of saying that at this worrying time for everyone. He has family, wife, children, grand-children.

... what?? Meanwhile Trump is telling politicians who have been critical to "not bother" asking for help ... during a pandemic. What a disgusting thing to say and what a disgusting thing to support!

Meanwhile, Biden has been accused of a sexual assault and the Democrat news have censored it. They aren't reporting it at all. He is, after Bloomberg, the worst possible candidate they could have chosen. Trump is getting another 4 years and we have the failure of the DNC and their news media to blame.

+Quote this post

148 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > » 
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 09:11 PM