BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Dannii - Unleashed & Club Disco Album Interviews / Press, All interviews / official promotion for the most recent 2 albums
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
casualfan
post 29th September 2015, 03:19 AM
Post #1
Group icon
New Entry
User: 21,297

As we know, there is a shortage of interviews, interest or promotion when it comes to Dannii's recent albums, or as Nathan Smith puts it, Fan releases. I only got into Dannii while she was on X factor & a friend mentioned both these albums as her most recent.

I have posted as much information as I can from Nathan regarding how these 2 albums came about in another post, I think under a Dannii appreciation thread, as I find these releases quite intriguing.

Had Dannii not gone onto X factor, these releases (including the deluxe editions) wouldn't have seen the light of day and the last album would have been the greatest hits which isn't much. If you count the 1995 sessions, she has at least 7 full albums (including unleashed material)

if anyone has any clippings or interviews or information, be it quotes from Dannii regarding both Unleashed & Club disco, would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going to try & figure out how to upload some pics lol

Below is an interview where she talks about both Unleashed & CLub Disco

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCGVcm5Uo9Y

This interview, she mentions the Australian Release of Club Disco

www.inthemix.com.au/features/36258/Dannii_Minogue_Club_culture

She mentions the album is a gem. I personally like her Warner / London output, particularly if you think of perfection on it's own or YWFAM, they sound a little cheap (AATW) however, as a whole, its a pretty cool dance album, with the inclusion of the afterlight remixes, the remix CD and the Chillout tracks such as "Do you believe me now" etc. She mentions she wanted to create a cool package, she did alright with her limitations with the label.

Anyway, if anyone has anything further, would be greatly appreciated.

Still trying to figure out how to upload pics from an actual file, rather than a weblink. I have a few more interviews regarding both albums if anyone is interested as there was limited press. Dannii is asked directly about making the albums and how she raided the warner vault etc.

Thanks!

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
casualfan
post 29th September 2015, 03:29 AM
Post #2
Group icon
New Entry
User: 21,297

Billboard Magazine End Critics 2007, Dannii made number 10 with both releases

10. Dannii Minogue, "Club Disco" (All Around the World)Kudos also to her "Unleashed" album (Rhino/Warner Music UK Ltd.). Both are archival collections representing some of Minogue's best work.

+Quote this post
Umi
post 29th September 2015, 05:22 PM
Post #3
Group icon
All I See br29
User: 14,659

QUOTE(casualfan @ Sep 29 2015, 04:19 AM) *
Still trying to figure out how to upload pics from an actual file, rather than a weblink.

Apologies, I can't really help with anything related to Dannii due to not being much of a fan, but re: image uploading, I'm afraid it's simply not possible to upload pictures from your computer - they must come from the web so you can surround them with [IMG] tags. You need to upload the image to an image-sharing site like Tinypic or Imgur (I prefer the latter...) - then you can embed the link to your upload here.

+Quote this post
Regina
post 30th September 2015, 10:49 AM
Post #4
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

This has potential, not enough Dannii topics here.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 12:06 AM