BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

153 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Robbie: Daily News
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Sparkle
post Jun 6 2012, 09:32 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 518

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/307937...ter-will-swear/

Gary Barlow thinks his Take That bandmate Robbie Williams will be a good father but joked that the star's unborn daughter will be foul-mouthed.
Gary Barlow thinks Robbie Williams' unborn baby will be swearing by the time she's three.

The 'Angels' singer is expecting a daughter with wife Ayda Field and while his Take That bandmate knows he'll make a great father, he thinks the tot will pick up on his bad language.

He said: ''Rob will be a great dad, he'll be a lot of fun and it'll be the making of him, because having kids is the making of people, I think. Although the child will probably be swearing by the time she's three.''

Robbie previously admitted he taught his best friend Jonathan Wilkes' five-year-old son Mickey how to swear and claimed one of his own first words as a child was ''f**k''.

He said: ''I was born and raised (for the first three years of my life) in a pub. One of my first words was f**k. And one of my first sentences was, 'Give me a f***ing Harvey Wallbanger please.' (FYI I didn't get one).

''Johnny and Nicky Wilkes let me babysit once with little Mickey. I taught him a game called, 'It's the s**t'. It involved throwing a sock over the balcony and shouting 'It's the s**t' every time it landed. They weren't happy

This post has been edited by Sydney11: Sep 21 2018, 11:07 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sydney
post Jun 9 2012, 04:05 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 1,680
   No Gallery Pics

The Who and Take That booked to play London 2012 closing ceremony

Organisers of the London 2012 Olympics have confirmed that legendary rockers The Who and boyband-turned-manband Take That will be performing at the closing ceremony in the main stadium.
The Who, London 2012 The Who will be getting back together to headline the Olympic closing ceremony

Roger Daltrey will be joining Who guitarist Pete Townshend on stage for the spectacular show, minus their late drummer Keith Moon, to belt out some of their hits including Who Are You, Pinball Wizard and Won’t Get Fooled Again.

Take That - made up of Gary Barlow, Robbie Williams, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald - are reuniting for the second time in as many years for the ceremony.

Those lucky enough to land tickets can expect to hear plenty of TT classics, including Never Forget, Back For Good, Relight My Fire and their more recent hit The Flood.
Take That are also top billing for the closing ceremony celebrations

A source from the Olympic committee told the Daily Mirror: ‘It is imperative the Games close in spectacular fashion and that there is substance as well as style.

'The committee wanted four major artists, representing Britain over the past 50 years, to headline.’

George Michael, Emeli Sandi and Blur are already billed to play live at the closing ceremony celebrations.

48-year-old Michael's performance will be the first time he has sung live since falling ill with pneumonia in 2011.

Meanwhile, Coldplay have been announced as the headlining act for the Paralympic closing ceremony.

METRO.UK

+Quote Post
Sparkle
post Jun 10 2012, 03:43 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a...r-daughter.html

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Robbie Williams 'wants UK birth for daughter'

Robbie Williams is said to be putting plans in place to ensure his wife gives birth in the UK.
The Daily Star claims that the former Take That singer has booked Ayda Field into a top London clinic for an elective Caesarean section in September. blink.gif

Williams met Field when he relocated to LA six years ago. They married in an intimate ceremony in 2010.
"Robbie really wanted his first child to have England as her place of birth on her passport and birth certificate," a source told the paper.
"Even though he lives in America now he's still extremely patriotic and proud to be English. [He] wants that to be passed down to his kids."
Despite the plans, sources say Williams, 38, does not intend to move back to the UK anytime soon.
"There are no plans to relocate back to England full-time," they explained. "At the moment the idea is to stay in London, perhaps until Christmas, before flying back to LA."
Robbie Williams on stage outside Buckingham Palace during the Diamond Jubilee Concert.
Williams recently performed at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee concert outside Buckingham Palace after taking part in his own charity venture, Soccer Aid, earlier in the month.

+Quote Post
Sydney
post Jun 10 2012, 06:06 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Sparkle @ Jun 10 2012, 04:43 PM) *

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Robbie Williams is said to be putting plans in place to ensure his wife gives birth in the UK.
The Daily Star claims that the former Take That singer has booked Ayda Field into a top London clinic for an elective Caesarean section in September. blink.gif

Williams met Field when he relocated to LA six years ago. They married in an intimate ceremony in 2010.
"Robbie really wanted his first child to have England as her place of birth on her passport and birth certificate," a source told the paper.
"Even though he lives in America now he's still extremely patriotic and proud to be English. [He] wants that to be passed down to his kids."
Despite the plans, sources say Williams, 38, does not intend to move back to the UK anytime soon.
"There are no plans to relocate back to England full-time," they explained. "At the moment the idea is to stay in London, perhaps until Christmas, before flying back to LA."
Robbie Williams on stage outside Buckingham Palace during the Diamond Jubilee Concert.
Williams recently performed at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee concert outside Buckingham Palace after taking part in his own charity venture, Soccer Aid, earlier in the month.

What are they talking about, he's already back in LA laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Jun 10 2012, 08:30 PM
Post #5
The Last of the Rock Stars
Member No.: 368

QUOTE(Marchhare @ Jun 9 2012, 05:05 PM) *
The Who and Take That booked to play London 2012 closing ceremony
Organisers of the London 2012 Olympics have confirmed that legendary rockers The Who and boyband-turned-manband Take That will be performing at the closing ceremony in the main stadium.
The Who, London 2012 The Who will be getting back together to headline the Olympic closing ceremony

Roger Daltrey will be joining Who guitarist Pete Townshend on stage for the spectacular show, minus their late drummer Keith Moon, to belt out some of their hits including Who Are You, Pinball Wizard and Won’t Get Fooled Again.

Take That - made up of Gary Barlow, Robbie Williams, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald - are reuniting for the second time in as many years for the ceremony.

Those lucky enough to land tickets can expect to hear plenty of TT classics, including Never Forget, Back For Good, Relight My Fire and their more recent hit The Flood.
Take That are also top billing for the closing ceremony celebrations

A source from the Olympic committee told the Daily Mirror: ‘It is imperative the Games close in spectacular fashion and that there is substance as well as style.

'The committee wanted four major artists, representing Britain over the past 50 years, to headline.’

George Michael, Emeli Sandi and Blur are already billed to play live at the closing ceremony celebrations.

48-year-old Michael's performance will be the first time he has sung live since falling ill with pneumonia in 2011.

Meanwhile, Coldplay have been announced as the headlining act for the Paralympic closing ceremony.
METRO.UK

Nothing like stating the bleeding obvious.... rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Jun 10 2012, 08:32 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(Sparkle @ Jun 10 2012, 04:43 PM) *

Sunday, June 10, 2012

What does that mean? Choose your time and date in case the wean decides to arrive when you're due your hairdresser appointment? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Jun 10 2012, 08:36 PM
Post #7

This woman calls all her horses after Robbie songs

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/Double-win...tail/story.html

Wonder if there's a D*ckhead galloping around a field somewhere... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sparkle
post Jun 10 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Jupiter9 @ Jun 10 2012, 09:32 PM) *
What does that mean? Choose your time and date in case the wean decides to arrive when you're due your hairdresser appointment? unsure.gif

More than likely or doesn't want to face the pain dry.gif Things that money can do eh.

Maybe theres a known medical reason why she's to have a chosen caesarean.

This post has been edited by Sparkle: Jun 10 2012, 08:42 PM

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Jun 10 2012, 08:43 PM
Post #9

Maybe unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney
post Jun 10 2012, 09:28 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jupiter9 @ Jun 10 2012, 09:36 PM) *
This woman calls all her horses after Robbie songs

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/Double-win...tail/story.html
Wonder if there's a D*ckhead galloping around a field somewhere... laugh.gif

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Jun 11 2012, 09:46 PM
Post #11

I truly inhabit a parallel universe. Words fail me

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/gary-barl...ee-song_1344388

wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney
post Jun 12 2012, 06:18 AM
Post #12
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jupiter9 @ Jun 11 2012, 10:46 PM) *
I truly inhabit a parallel universe. Words fail me

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/gary-barl...ee-song_1344388
wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

You just suffer from Green Eyed Monster sydnrome dry.gif

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Jun 12 2012, 08:44 PM
Post #13

Whereas many of the UK population apparently suffer from tone deaf syndrome blink.gif

Btw, yes. I do have green eyes. And I'm a monster. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Jun 12 2012, 08:47 PM
Post #14

Oh and here's some fantastic news. Just for Sparkle tongue.gif

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/308402...ake-that-album/

PS. How many times in an interview does Sir Gaz say 'You know what.....' rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney
post Jun 13 2012, 05:28 AM
Post #15
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jupiter9 @ Jun 12 2012, 09:47 PM) *
PS. How many times in an interview does Sir Gaz say 'You know what.....' rolleyes.gif

So you actually listen to what he says then dry.gif , I think you are one of those secret closet fans sleep.gif

+Quote Post
Sparkle
post Jun 14 2012, 09:06 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Jupiter9 @ Jun 12 2012, 09:47 PM) *

So much for Robbie joining them for a year only then mad.gif

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Jun 14 2012, 09:33 PM
Post #17

Thought you'd be pleased.... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jupiter9
post Jun 16 2012, 08:35 PM
Post #18

From
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/25683...obbie-Williams/

YOUNG TURK FOR ROBBIE WILLIAMS

THE wife of Take That star Robbie Williams will give their baby daughter a Turkish name as a tribute to her father.

Ayda Field, 33, was estranged from her dad from the age of 18 until her wedding in 2010.

Now she and Robbie, 38, want to honour her Turkish roots.

A source said: “It’s at times like this that you want the family to be reunited.”

The tot is due in September

+Quote Post
Sparkle
post Jun 16 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #19
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Jupiter9 @ Jun 14 2012, 10:33 PM) *
Thought you'd be pleased.... laugh.gif

I'm not pirate.gif I enjoyed going to the TT concert last year, but I want to see Robbie do a solo concert now.
Can't see that happening now. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Kath
post Jun 16 2012, 10:59 PM
Post #20
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 2,980
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jupiter9 @ Jun 16 2012, 09:35 PM) *
From
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/25683...obbie-Williams/
YOUNG TURK FOR ROBBIE WILLIAMS

THE wife of Take That star Robbie Williams will give their baby daughter a Turkish name as a tribute to her father.

Ayda Field, 33, was estranged from her dad from the age of 18 until her wedding in 2010.
Now she and Robbie, 38, want to honour her Turkish roots.
A source said: “It’s at times like this that you want the family to be reunited.”
The tot is due in September

Will they be calling her 'Delight' then by any chance?

Kath

+Quote Post

153 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:43 PM