BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Rihanna ~ Track Of The Week, New feature!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post Dec 28 2016, 02:51 AM
Post #1
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
Every Wednesday, one track will be the Rih forum's official 'Track Of The Week'. The TOTW could be a big hit or an unknown album track from Music Of the Sun (maybe not with the quality of that album ;o) but it'll hopefully be one that you maybe don't play or think about much!

The first TOTW is Rihanna's last released song and soundtrack single 'Sledgehammer'.

This song is stunning wub.gif I never expected it to be a huge hit but I thought with their being a regular advert for the movie on TV and the movie itself it would do better than a #69 smash laugh.gif

Be sure to post any suggestions you have for TOTW happy.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Dec 28 2016, 12:07 PM
Post #2
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
Not huge on Sledgehammer really, I liked it for a couple of weeks but it's a little bit tuneless and obviously far less catchy than pretty much all of her other tracks ever laugh.gif A Star Trek and Rihanna collaboration could've been so much better than what we actually got. I must say that her vocals are gorgeous in this wub.gif

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post Dec 28 2016, 04:45 PM
Post #3
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
QUOTE(Josh. @ Dec 28 2016, 12:07 PM) *
Not huge on Sledgehammer really, I liked it for a couple of weeks but it's a little bit tuneless and obviously far less catchy than pretty much all of her other tracks ever laugh.gif A Star Trek and Rihanna collaboration could've been so much better than what we actually got. I must say that her vocals are gorgeous in this wub.gif

I got tired of it after a few weeks too but it slowly grew back on me and now I love it again laugh.gif Yeah her vocals are incredible in this, some of my favourite from her actually!

+Quote this post
Cremey
post Jan 2 2017, 11:25 AM
Post #4
Group icon
on a bench in coney island
User: 4,089
This is definitely her worst song from last year for me sad.gif
I feel like it has so much potential but doesn't really go anywhere! And the way she pronounces the song title really annoys me, haha.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:32 AM