BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Band Aid 30 • Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014), Charity single
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post 17th November 2014, 08:10 AM
Post #1
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

So 1D are involved in the new version of the Band Aid classic Do They Know It's Christmas?, which will no doubt result in another #1 for them (albeit uncredited, similar to The X Factor Finalists 2010 really). What are your thoughts on it?

I personally really like it, although I wish they had more of a part. It's great that they open the song but idk, I feel their part misses something laugh.gif Will definitely be buying the song anyway, especially as it's for such a great cause.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 17th November 2014, 06:06 PM
Post #2
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Nov 17 2014, 08:10 AM) *
So 1D are involved in the new version of the Band Aid classic Do They Know It's Christmas?, which will no doubt result in another #1 for them (albeit uncredited, similar to The X Factor Finalists 2010 really). What are your thoughts on it?

I personally really like it, although I wish they had more of a part. It's great that they open the song but idk, I feel their part misses something laugh.gif Will definitely be buying the song anyway, especially as it's for such a great cause.

I know what you mean, and I know the answer - unless you knew it was them, or watch the video.. you would have no idea at all it was One Direction!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 02:01 PM