BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
66 Pages V  « < 64 65 66  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The lovely discussion of all things EU and/or Brexit, Part V
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
blacksquare
post Monday, 10:07 AM
Post #1301
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,471
   No Gallery Pics

Woeful
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iz~
post Monday, 10:14 AM
Post #1302
attack on titan is amazing watch it
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929

Brexit, at any cost, eh? Lunatics.

The people voted to lose their jobs and ensuring that happens is our top priority.

+Quote Post
Doctor Blind
post Monday, 01:23 PM
Post #1303
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 7,561
   No Gallery Pics

No Deal has very little chance of happening, and Boris knows that - but he says whatever is required to get what he wants, that's been his MO since the early 1990s.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48742881

Tobias Ellwood has confirmed that there are more than enough Tory rebels prepared to vote with the opposition parties in a motion of no confidence IF the government effectively makes no deal its Brexit policy.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Monday, 07:09 PM
Post #1304
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

We live in a world where Tobias Ellwood is now the voice of reasonable sanity within the Tory Party. One of our local MP's, and former military man. Like Rory Stewart, it's almost as if men with experience of the world, and serving their country, know a thing or two about facts, telling the truth and doing what is right, unlike the rich inheritance-based tosspots who have no experience of the real world at all. Granted at officer level not oik level, but hey, it IS the Tory Party....

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Monday, 08:07 PM
Post #1305
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Jun 24 2019, 08:09 PM) *
We live in a world where Tobias Ellwood is now the voice of reasonable sanity within the Tory Party. One of our local MP's, and former military man. Like Rory Stewart, it's almost as if men with experience of the world, and serving their country, know a thing or two about facts, telling the truth and doing what is right, unlike the rich inheritance-based tosspots who have no experience of the real world at all. Granted at officer level not oik level, but hey, it IS the Tory Party....

Such a contrast with his neighbour Conor Burns, a man whose commitment to his constituents made him block me on Twitter when he was my MP. Burns worshipped Thatcher but wants the UK to walk away from the single market which she did so much to introduce.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Yesterday, 07:00 AM
Post #1306
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Jun 24 2019, 09:07 PM) *
Such a contrast with his neighbour Conor Burns, a man whose commitment to his constituents made him block me on Twitter when he was my MP. Burns worshipped Thatcher but wants the UK to walk away from the single market which she did so much to introduce.

yes and also like the long-serving Poole Tory MP who is rude and uninterested and unsympathetic to issues brought to his attention. Rich and lives near Sandbanks of course. When I bought to his attention I was unhappy with the Tory-created petrol shortages and culture of garage closures which left people unable to do their work because all the local garages ran out of petrol, he basically replied "don't know what you're talking about, I filled my car up quite easily where I live". Yes, I'm sure rich Tories living in the Sandbanks area did manage to fill up their car with petrol. Ignored all the points I made of course and didn't even attempt to offer sympathy.

Arrogant.

+Quote Post

66 Pages V  « < 64 65 66
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2019 - 05:56 PM