BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Virtual concerts?, forum idea
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post Jul 4 2020, 03:45 PM
Post #1
I feel so seen in the night
Group: Buzzjack's Sweetheart
Member No.: 12,810

Hello everyone,

We've been discussing some ideas behind the scenes for activities while we wait for AG6 to drop one day! So, the album listening sessions were a big hit on here recently. Now there's been a breather, we were wondering - would people be interested in the same but for Ariana's concerts? ohmy.gif I know I'm missing concerts and going to the cinema. So, a virtual concert / movie night sounds like a good substitute for now! At least one date from all of her concerts have been pieced together as one big show by fans on YouTube. So they're available on there - we could provide one link that we all watch together and comment on here. There would be teething problems, like multitasking (personally I would watch on my laptop and comment along on my phone), but seems like a potentially fun thing to try! The shows we have are:

- The Listening Sessions
- Honeymoon Tour
- Dangerous Woman Tour
- One Love Manchester
- Sweetener World Tour

Would you guys be interested? All three of us mods have expressed a desire to do this so that gets us off the ground at the very least, but we'd love this to be a fun night each week for a little while! Ari nails her live vocals of course so she seems like a good touring artist to watch.

Our slot before was Tuesday, which Little Mix are still using for a couple more weeks, so if the interest is there we can start with the first one in a few weeks when those are done!

Let us know what you think!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jul 4 2020, 03:48 PM
Post #2
is in hibernation
Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,161

I ADORE this idea Jade, let's do it cheeseblock.png Maybe to avoid multitasking etc we could have it on plug or rabb.it (lol), ik you wanna bring activity into the forum though.

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 4 2020, 03:59 PM
Post #3

Yeah I would rather do it here if that's okay! For the activity and plug.dj for instance has a limit of how long a video can be (the Listening Sessions one for example is an hour) - the first one can be a trial run, if it's too much hassle then we could maybe look into moving somewhere else for future ones thinking.gif glad you like the idea!!

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 5 2020, 01:44 PM
Post #4

Anyone else in? heart.gif

Pencilling in Tuesday 21st July @ 8pm for 'The Listening Sessions' as the first one. They'll likely stay at 8pm, minus 'One Love Manchester' as that's much longer - so 7pm for that.

+Quote Post
LewisGT
post Jul 5 2020, 04:51 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 18,293
   No Gallery Pics

This really is such an amazing idea, I really hope this works well.

The album listen-throughs were great fun, so hopefully there will be the same enthusiasm for this.

+Quote Post
JulianNial
post Jul 5 2020, 10:05 PM
Post #6
Julian Nial
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 18,454
   No Gallery Pics

In love with this idea! Looks like i'll be back to work from the 16th, so might not be able to join the sessions, BUT I really love the idea nevertheless.

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jul 18 2020, 06:29 PM
Post #7

Just a reminder that the first one of these is next Tuesday (21st July) at 8pm with The Listening Sessions - excited cheer.gif

Will post a new thread with further details on the day happy.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:08 AM