BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> MY TOP 50 RETRO SITCOMS OF ALL TIME, Totally biased utterly personal rundown - top 10 beckons
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Mart!n
post 27th December 2016, 08:41 PM
Post #41
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

QUOTE(popchartfreak @ Dec 27 2016, 08:36 PM) *
Yes, it was pretty good, 2008, they got the perfect actor to do Max Smart - Steve Carrell - and had Anne Hathaway as Agent 99. Dwayne Johnson, Alan Arkin, James Caan, Terence Stamp, Bill Murray, and Patrick Warburton perfectly cast as Hymie the robot. I loved it, and I got the complete TV box set finally released on DVD after waiting years in vain for anything to come out on video or DVD cheer.gif

I thought so... I guess there is no chance of a sequel considering the 8 year gap laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 29th December 2016, 07:02 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

32. SLEDGE HAMMER! (1986-88)

From spies to a show inspired by Get Smart featuring detectives - in this case a piss-take of the numerous US cop shows that dominated 70’s and 80’s TV, with the ultimate 80’s anti-hero, right-wing, gun-loving (he sleeps with his gun and talks to it), sadistic, over-the-top misogynist - given his partner is a very capable woman, cue lots of friction and snappy dialogue. There is no depth to the character, of course, he’s a total caricature, but he is just played so brilliantly by David Rasche as a wild-eyed one-liner he becomes quite lovable in his anti-pc-ness. No doubt Alt-Right fans took him to be a hero, but the intent is to mock (some people would be too stupid to realise that, or just revel in it anyway). The show had a laugh-track forced on it for US broadcast, against the creator’s wishes, but the DVD’s are mercifully laugh-track free, and it works beautifully well.

The scripts ranged from mocking the cliched plots and devices of many a cop show, but extreme (the Elvis Impersonator Killer is very funny) to getting on the verge of fantasy (at the end of season 1 a nuclear bomb goes off killing everyone in the show as a teaser for the network to renew a show they were about to kill off - it worked but they made the production drop the beautiful actual film quality recordings for a cheap, fuzzy, low-fi video substitute in season 2). The dialogue was witty and banter-full, and the guest actors to the small cast were many and varied: Adam Ant, Ray Walston (he of My Favorite Martian, another fave show of mine, and Paint Your Wagon/ South Pacific, among many), Armin Shimerman (DS9’s Quark), Brent Spiner (Data from Star Trek: TNG), Bernie Kopell (Get Smart), Clint Howard (brother of Ron, minor star of many a cult fave TV show and movie), Bill Bixby (the other My favorite Martian star, and the Incredible Hulk’s alter-ego on TV), and Davy Jones (The Monkees) - if there’s one thing I love it’s a great guest cast, and this show had great taste in picking them! Great fun!

an appreciation of the show:

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 14th January 2017, 02:51 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

31. THE MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW (1970-77)

Mary Tyler Moore is pretty unknown these days, but once upon a time the star of the movie Thoroughly Modern Millie was a huge TV sitcom star, and along with her co-owning MTM production company husband, a veritable TV byword for quality, Emmy-award-winning, television. Mary first became famous as the dutiful housewife Laurie Petrie in the classy and highly-regarded early 60’s The Dick Van Dyke Show, which ran until 1966. Her own show, though, which was as well-written (still rated one of the greatest of all-time) was also groundbreaking - Mary was a single working-woman in her 30’s, the show based both on her home life and her working office life, and was the first to allow women the freedom not to be just housewives. Engaging and insecure, but kind and intelligent, the show worked as an ensemble show - James L. Brooks, Executive Producer and co-creator, crops up time and again in my list, proving it a great format - and the wackier-supporting cast were just brilliant.

For a start, Valerie Harper’s pushy, blunt, Jewish Rhoda Morgenstern was instantly popular (Mary’s best friend) and eventually spun-off into a successful sitcom of her own - you may know her screen sister better as Julie Kavner aka Marge Simpson. Mary’s landlord was the egotistical, superficial Phyllis Lindstrom, played by huge fave of mine Cloris Leachman, of many a great TV series and movie (see spin-off Phyllis lower-down the list). Mary’s boss was the loud, brash, but goodhearted Lou Grant, head of the TV newsroom on the local TV station who hired Mary as Producer cos she was cheap to hire and easy to push around (initially). Ed Asner is also a great an accomplished actor of TV and film, (see “Up”, “Roots” and his own drama-TV spin-off Lou Grant that took over the reigns as the sitcom ended. The same character in a serious setting (investigative journalism) that MTM show, like all the others, was quality.

Later characters replaced those in the spin-offs, but the greatest one was the fabulous Betty White as rival show host Sue Ann Nivens, a scheming, smiling, flirtatious, ruthless gem of a character (the template for Blanche in The Golden Girls, who White was initially set up to play before swapping with Rue McLanahan for empty-headed Rose). Sue Ann grabbed many of the one-liner insults, and Betty delivered them with just as much skill as she still does. Invite her to a celebrity roast at your risk! I first saw the show in Singapore as a 12-year-old and loved it throughout it’s run, I loved the melodic, wistful theme tune and credits, the cast, the characters, the scripts - at it’s best it was side-splitting, not least the award-winning episode featuring the death of station TV host Chuckles The Clown, where he is reported to have died while in a town parade dressed in a peanut costume. A rampaging elephant attempted to shell him... Just. Brilliant.

Tragically, the show remains largely unknown in the UK, where the BBC only showed series 1, bailing out just as it started to find it’s feet, and it was left for late-night ITV regional showings sporadically from 1975 to give it some airtime (spin-off Rhoda, for example, was much more successful on BBC2 from 1974 onwards). The final episode and the show itself, though, are much more revered in the USA. Quite rightly.

The Classic Episode:

+Quote this post
Seinfeld
post 28th March 2017, 08:45 PM
Post #44
Group icon
Is anyone here a marine biologist?
User: 10,505

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your favourite sitcoms... wink.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 28th March 2017, 09:08 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Thanks, I will be starting it up again soon - I just got a bit busy and also didn't want to tempt fate after poor Mary Tyler Moore died after I posted the last one!

Hopefully will prob come in a week or so and hope to do a batch so I dont jinx anyone! cheer.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 17th April 2017, 01:00 PM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

30. CHELMSFORD 123 (1988-90)

Running for only 13 episodes over 2 series, this Channel 4/Hat Trick Productions Roman Empire Chelmsford-set historical sitcom is largely forgotten these days which is a huge shame. 123 AD is the year, and it was created by, and starred in, and written by Jimmy Mulville and Rory McGrath, a sort of piss-take on damp, miserable Britain populated by conniving and stupid Brits and Lording-it-over resentful Romans posted overseas to keep the peasants in check. Character-based, but with a delightful sense of knowing anachronism (especially Howard Lew Lewis as Blag, a simple hulk with a penchant to making references to 20th century stuff when he comes over all giddy), and a cast of many familiar writers, actors and comics of the 80's and 90's (and beyond) such as Andy Hamilton (Drop The Dead Donkey), Neil Pearson (ditto), Philip Pope (Blackadder), and others. The two creators played a Roman Governor Aulus Polinus (Mulville) and a sarcastic tribe-leader Badvoc (McGrath).

In some ways it was the precursor to current good sitcom Plebs (also set in Roman times), also very contemporary in approach, despite the setting. Mostly though, like all short-run sitcoms it was the scripts (daft and snappy in this case) that carried it, only unlike some lower-down the list I haven't become tired-through-repetition of them. Never likely to be, either, as it's never repeated anywhere. Boo hiss!

+Quote this post
DalekTurret32
post 17th April 2017, 10:59 PM
Post #47
Group icon
FIVE YEARS OF THE TURRET 15-20
User: 21,666

Good to see Mary Tyler Moore on this list, may she rest in peace!

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 18th April 2017, 05:59 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

29. FRIENDS (1994-2004)

OK here's a shock - one of the most-successful sitcoms ever is only at 29! This smart, sassy, wise-cracking group of mates was a twist on the concept of what constitutes "family" - at the root of almost all sitcoms in traditional settings based on character and plot. The cast became internationally famous, and gave Jennifer Aniston a decent comedy movie actor career, Matt Le Blanc a Top Gear stint and various sitcoms, and the others popped up in movies and TV shows, or the stage: Courtney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer. Relationships tended to be external to the group in the early days, other than the "burning" Ross/Rachel future romance, and the guest cast (many of whom were very good and went on to big things - see Antman Paul Rudd) could be either one-off or recurring for a while, before the storyline wore out.

The characters were very well-defined, though I never found them that endearing myself, whiny professor Ross grated, and his sis Monica was a bit loud, Rachel a bit annoyingly scatty, and Chandler - despite his long-running sarcastic quips - also left me a tad on the sighing side. Joey's loveable lech was fun at the start of the series, but got tiresome as the series dragged on for two series too many. That left the main attraction, kookie Phoebe, in a world of her own, and the main reason to watch the show, other than the sharp scripts. That, and the theme tune.

It all got very incestuous (with all but the actual brother/sister, and Phoebe) in the internal relationships in the later silly seasons, but those early ones had some gems, such as The One With The Prom Video. Genuinely amusing running gags helped, as did wacky parents (Teri Garr, for one, after I'd already seen her in real life in the audience on a US movie quiz TV show pilot), but I wish they'd ended it after series 7, or 8 at a pinch. I still struggle to sit through those final series. Still enormously popular though, the show remains rated as one of the greats, and it's influence can be seen in the biggest current sitcom in America - of which more later.

+Quote this post
Seinfeld
post 18th April 2017, 06:36 PM
Post #49
Group icon

Friends above Seinfeld - seriously?! ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 18th April 2017, 06:43 PM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(OutstandingMixer @ Apr 18 2017, 07:36 PM) *
Friends above Seinfeld - seriously?! ohmy.gif

I love Phoebe, what can I say laugh.gif

I'm not saying it's BETTER than Seinfeld, just I enjoyed it more at the time. Seinfeld I suspect will have the kudos in the long-run, as it won't date as much as Friends. That said, the cast are deliberately unlikeable in Seinfeld (part of it's genius) which is always going to make it less easy to love...

If it's any consolation, I'd rather sit through any series of Seinfeld than any of the last 4 series of Friends laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Seinfeld
post 18th April 2017, 07:24 PM
Post #51
Group icon

QUOTE(popchartfreak @ Apr 18 2017, 07:43 PM) *
I love Phoebe, what can I say laugh.gif

I'm not saying it's BETTER than Seinfeld, just I enjoyed it more at the time. Seinfeld I suspect will have the kudos in the long-run, as it won't date as much as Friends. That said, the cast are deliberately unlikeable in Seinfeld (part of it's genius) which is always going to make it less easy to love...

If it's any consolation, I'd rather sit through any series of Seinfeld than any of the last 4 series of Friends laugh.gif

Fair enough, good points well made. I loved Friends at the time it was on but it does feel a bit dated now. I'm not sure if it's because I've seen all the episodes to death and I'm just bored of it now, or it just pales in comparison to Seinfeld. Friends was my #1 sitcom until I discovered Seinfeld in 2006, and I haven't looked back since. I still enjoy Friends if I haven't seen it for a while, but Seinfeld is in a completely different league altogether. It's just so funny and never gets old.

I also prefer Frasier to Friends these days as well. I was in my teens when both shows were airing, so I probably didn't appreciate Frasier at the time, and Friends was more relatable and easier to get. Frasier is far superior though. It's very witty, smart and the writing is top notch. I know it declined a lot, but it was absolutely brilliant for 5 or 6 seasons.

Seinfeld is the ultimate US sitcom though. wub.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 19th April 2017, 07:51 AM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Frasier is better than Friends, absolutely. As to where it will feature in the list....I havent made my mind up yet laugh.gif

I'm eliminating shows one by one as I go so I have no idea where they will end up myself... ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 20th April 2017, 06:20 PM
Post #53
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

28. NEWHART (1982-1990)

Bob Newhart is one of my all-time comics, either as stand-up (his records sold well in the 60’s, such as his classic The Driving Instructor sketch) or comic actor on TV or movies. His finest moments, for me, though are in this second hit TV series set in in New England, as an Inn owner, and peopled by a great eccentric supporting cast of characters, and with a gorgeous Henry Mancini theme tune. Initially it started off more or less in the same decent classy mode as his 70’s hit series The Bob Newhart Show (which co-starred I Dream Of Jeannie’s Bill Daley and Marcia Wallace aka Mrs Krabappel in The Simpsons - I saw them both in the audience of the USA version of Blankety Blank and even got Bill’s autograph - and one of my fave actresses as a teen, Suzanne Pleshette, star of many a Disney movie) but as the series progressed it got increasingly bizarre and fantastical.

The more off-the-wall it got the more I liked it, Bob was just perfect as the sane, exasperated anchor at the centre of madness (much like the 60’s classic Green Acres sitcom), and went on to feature in similar kindly elderly roles in comedy movies of hot comics who were inspired by him. My fave characters though were selfish, lazy, spoilt-rich-girl maid Stephanie, and the 3 backwoods brothers, “Hi I’m Larry. This is my brother Daryl, and this is my other brother Daryl”. The two Daryl’s never uttered a word until the very last episode, and the famous (in America) last episode was a major treat as Dick (Bob) gets hit by a golf ball and wakes up in bed next to Suzanne Pleshette realising the whole 8 series have been a dream (a la Dallas, and as more recently borrowed in Breaking Bad). Perfect way to go, really! Sadly, not much in the way of classic clips for Newhart, just whole episodes, as it doesn't lend itself to isolated one-liners so much...

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 20th April 2017, 08:00 PM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

Some of Bob Newhart's stand-up routines are brilliant. The driving instructor and Walter Raleigh ones spring to mind. However, i found his sitcom rather disappointing sad.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 21st April 2017, 11:37 AM
Post #55
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Apr 20 2017, 09:00 PM) *
Some of Bob Newhart's stand-up routines are brilliant. The driving instructor and Walter Raleigh ones spring to mind. However, i found his sitcom rather disappointing sad.gif

Oh yes his classic period was the 60's, no question. I wasnt a huge fan of The Bob Newhart Show, it was merely OK, but I rather liked the gentle whimsy of Newhart (in later seasons) - not laugh-out-loud, just warm and cosy smile.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 28th April 2017, 07:27 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

27. THE YOUNG ONES (1982-84)

One of my all-time fave shows in the 80's and 90's, this one is another 12-episode classic run that has worn off over the decades a bit, partly due to the pacing, partly due to repeat watching over and over. By this time I had a betamax videorecorder and I could watch fave shows often - which if anything makes the flaws stand out more. Some of the episodes though, especially second season ones like Bambi (a University Challenge piss-take that is still funny) never tire. Written by Ben Elton, Rik Mayall & Lise Mayer, setting up for Blackadder, the anarchic show about repulsively selfish, violent, hippie, and conniving students living in digs together was a riotous mickey-take of Uni life, but while it had extreme elements of recognition in it, it was more comic-strip violence and playfully playing with the sitcom format. Most episodes had bands as guests, like Madness and Motorhead, and characters could at any time address the audience directly - not exactly a TV first, but something I've always enjoyed - while in their flights of fancy.

Starring the fab much-missed Rik Mayall as Rik (a pretentious slimy poet anarchist with a penchant for Cliff Richard - hence the series name and a later charity collaboration - who everyone hates instantly), and Ade Edmondson as Vivyan (a punk with destructive tendencies, self-or-otherwise), Neil (Nigel Planer as the grimiest, most-depressed hippie ever - so popular he had a solo hit record covering Traffic's Hole In My Shoe in character) and Mike, the character that was supposed to be Comic Strip mainman Peter Richardson, but wasn't (it was taken on by Christopher Ryan) - Richardson was a driving force behind co-contemporary new wave of comedy series The Comic Strip Presents, which also starred Ade Edmondson, his future wife Jennifer Saunders, Dawn French and many other live venue Comedy Store regulars who also crossed-over to guest on The Young Ones. The full list of guests is a veritable who's who of Alternative Comedy of the early 80's, and a veritable Giants Of British TV & Film Comedy of the next 30 years. Influential much!

Ben Elton, like the other main character-writer-stand-up Alexei Sayle (as various Balowski family members), specialised in politically-charged anti-Tory left-wing venomous stand-up. Not necessarily funny out-of-time, but ohmyword could we do with some of that right now. Thatcher then, May now. The other feature of the show were the cutaways (now a staple of Family Guy and the like), albeit to puppet-replicas of rats, bits of food, and anything really where the fancy took the writers. Best of all was the use of Rik & Ade as antagonists, based on their slapstick, insult-based, stand-up live routines, and which they took to perfection in their later TV sitcom Bottom. So anyway, "Daddy's got a Jaguar", get out the lentils, and put on Cliff singing Devil Woman cos here's some clips...

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 28th May 2017, 10:54 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

26. Police Squad! (1982!)

Developed by the makers of Airplane, that classic zany movie pisstake of the Airport movies, David & Jerry Zucker, Jim Abrahams, and starring one of the main cast from that movie, Leslie Nielsen gaining a new lease of life as a comic actor having played the leading man for most of his career, this mickeytake of the 70's cop show was hilarious. Just like the movies they specialised in it was a hit and miss collection of visual gags in the background, literal sentence word-play, childish gags, and comic-strip style violence and playing with and aping the television format, especially then-big Quinn Martin cop shows. The pacing was fast, very fast for the time, but ultra-modern if compared to current sitcoms in the post-Simpsons era, and it still works. Guest stars, such as Lorne Green, could be killed off in the opening scene without uttering a word. The voice-over episode title was always wrong compared to the text version. Just tickled me every time!

Leslie Neilsen was poker-faced brilliant, the supporting cast good (including Mission: Impossible's Peter Lupus) and the show lasted a mere 6 episodes, one those bizarre instances of being ahead of it's time. It did well in re-run's though, despite being only half the episodes of even UK TV series like Fawlty Towers and The Young Ones. The producers had the last laugh though - they did the 3 Naked Gun movies on the back of the success in reruns, which were even better than the TV series. The show would rate higher - had they made more episodes - as I'm not including the Naked Gun movies in the rating: the first movie is firmly inside my all-time fave top 100 movies, as listed a few years back. Probably time for a review of that list what with some fab movies over the last 3 or 4 years that need adding...

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 26th August 2017, 10:49 AM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

sorry for the delays in getting this done, life is just ever-busy, but here's a BH restart, though Comic-Con tomorrow will delay some more entries..

25. THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES (1962-71)

This show should never have worked, and the critics were out in force from day one at the concept: a family of hick hillbillies discover oil on their backwoods land become instant millionaires and move to the ultimate rich playground of Beverly Hills in a mansion next door to their conniving and greedy banker, so he can control their naivety. Coming over as if they had dropped complete out of 1865 with no awareness of the modern world (you have to accept the premise to get the love, and also forgive Granny’s otherwise loveably cantankerous gun-toting moonshine-making non-PC viewpoints) the show was actually a brilliant inverted way of looking at 1960‘s America which remains pretty relevant today in it’s targets (the pursuit of money, unscrupulous bankers, the condescending moneyed rich). The Clampetts, Jed (the widower family-leader), his nephew Jethro (dumb as good-natured dishwater, but hot and athletic), and daughter Ellie-May and her tomboy-yet-gorgeous animal lover innocent, along with wiry Granny, Jed’s mother-in-law, are loveable. Jed is not dumb, just unworldly, and there is a real moral backbone to the show, I’d go so far as to call it satire, albeit hidden amongst low-brow gags and lines. The cast is balanced by the slimy banker Milburn Drysdale, trying to keep the Clampett’s cash in his bank, usually by getting his Jethro-obsessed spinster secretary Miss Jane to do his bidding to keep the Clampett’s happy.

The cast is fabulous, including many guest stars and recurring characters, from Buddy Ebsen as Jed (who was the original Tin Man in the Wizard Of Oz till the body paint caused him to become ill and be replaced), Max Baer Jr (Jethro), Donna Douglas (Ellie-May) and Granny (Irene Ryan), Miss Jane Hathaway (Nancy Kulp, gay in real life and with a tendancy for plain dress suits in the show, quite unusual at the time), and tragically, Sharon Tate, who became world-famous as the pregnant murder victim of evil Charles Manson and his cult followers during the show’s run. The creator behind the show was Paul Henning, who proved he had the magic touch with 2 spin-offs, with related cast-members, Petticoat Junction, starring Bea Benaderet (who played Jethro’s ma in the Hillbilllies), and Green Acres - of which more later), but the shows various audiences proved to be the undoing of them - the “rural” comedies were seen to appeal to low-brow non-advertising-target-audiences, so despite high ratings and Emmies throughout the runs, they were cancelled in an attempt to replace them with more young, urban, advert-friendly shows in 1970/71.

The show’s TV theme pretty sets up the premise with a great country banjo track, and my own love is seeing how great character-actors use the “aliens-seeing-us-for-first-time” take on modern life, I don’t think there were any shows prior to Hillbillies that did that, and it fit right in to the fantasy sitcom explosion of the 60’s. Plus, I loved the characters, the warmth, and my Beverly Hillbillies comic annual 1965 or so, which I still have. As an adult, I kinda went cold then hot on the show during various re-runs over the decades, but have come back to it in recent years following the world banking crisis, cos this show kind of said all you needed to know about greedy bankers 50 years earlier. Some cliches remain evergreen because of the nuggets of truth in them. Oh, and Max Baer, hunky to the max, dressed in 19th century drag as Jethro’s sister Jethrine has to be seen. Fab!

+Quote this post
Baytree
post 9th September 2017, 11:17 AM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 334

Wow, I didn't realise I'd watched so many sitcoms.

Hope you can find time to finish your top 50.

I'd be surprised if Two's Company is on your list. However that one sticks in my mind. Starred Elaine Stritch and Donald Sinden, the master of deadpan. Two great actors.

He the archetypal English gentleman and her the over exuberant American, echoes of Lucy, but not as zany, and of Phyllis too.

This post has been edited by Baytree: 9th September 2017, 11:39 AM

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 9th September 2017, 04:05 PM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Baytree @ Sep 9 2017, 12:17 PM) *
Wow, I didn't realise I'd watched so many sitcoms.

Hope you can find time to finish your top 50.

I'd be surprised if Two's Company is on your list. However that one sticks in my mind. Starred Elaine Stritch and Donald Sinden, the master of deadpan. Two great actors.

He the archetypal English gentleman and her the over exuberant American, echoes of Lucy, but not as zany, and of Phyllis too.

Thanks Baytree, yes I'm hoping to blitz the last half soon as I get a day off smile.gif

I recall Two's Company I really liked Elaine Stritch back in the 70's, though you're right it's not in the top 24. ohmy.gif

A few clues to some of the last 24. Still some 60's faves, a 70's classic, an 80's classic, mostly American from here on in except for a handful of 80's/90's/00's gems and lots of stuff from the last 2 decades....

Not in the list: Fools & Horses, Dads Army, One Foot In The Grave, so don't hold your breath.... laugh.gif

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 07:03 PM