BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US 22 // All Stars 2
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Scene
post Jul 24 2020, 03:30 PM
Post #21
Group icon
This is where you end and I begin
User: 5,567
QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Jul 23 2020, 03:07 PM) *
5th August premiere date confirmed!

I cannot wait. cheeseblock.png This better not go the same way as BBCAN8. cheeseblock.png
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 25 2020, 08:01 AM
Post #22
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
The cast is gonna be revealed on Wednesday but it seems increasingly likely what I posted is the cast going by sources, I hope there's a few changes but we shall see!

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post Jul 25 2020, 08:33 AM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002
I loved Janelle and a fair others on that list...

but going in a THIRD time?... seems a bit like flogging a dead horse; excited for the series though

EDIT Actually just realised Janelle's is the 4th time ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by ElectroBoy: Jul 25 2020, 02:34 PM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 25 2020, 02:08 PM
Post #24
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(Liаm @ Jul 25 2020, 09:01 AM) *
The cast is gonna be revealed on Wednesday but it seems increasingly likely what I posted is the cast going by sources, I hope there's a few changes but we shall see!

Oh it's actually Monday

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 26 2020, 09:57 AM
Post #25
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Update - the following cast are "locked in" apparently:

Janelle Pierzina
Bayleigh Dayton
Dani Donato
Da'vonne Rogers
Nicole Antony
Kaycee Clark
Josh Martinez
Ian Terry
Tyler Crispin
Cody Calafiore

These are also in the mix:

Nicole Franzel
Danielle Reyes
Amber Borotza
Christmas Abbott
Kaysar Ridha
Enzo Palumbo
David Alexander (BB21)
Kevin Campbell
Memphis Garett

Thankfully no Paul in this one so hopefully it's right, the locked in list is fairly good although I really could do without Tyler and Da'vonne. Part of me feels like this season is gonna be like BB19 where Tyler Pauls to the end but I like to think in a season with players as brilliant as some of these that won't happen! Have to say the female half is way stronger the males if this is indeed right, will be nice to have David again though for another chance and I like that there's potentially some kind of left-field choices like Amber and David rather than just winners, past repeat players and AFPs.

In saying that, knowing how BB has gone most years for years now, we'll end up with Tyler and Kaycee controlling again all season for a repeat of BB20

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jul 26 2020, 11:54 AM
Post #26
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Excited for this, especially as I'll actually know most of the returning players having seen them in their seasons or I'm now more aware of them (Janelle) rather than when I initially started trying to watch the US version with BB13 and BB14! It should also hopefully avoid yet another season of alpha-males dominating! I PRAY that Paul ain't returning though and Nicole's second appearance spoiler her for me so not keen on seeing her return either. Excited for Da'vonne again but definitely not getting my hopes up for any success as she is quite terrible at actually playing a long-running game. She's good at knowing what's going on but just speaks to too many people!.

Would LOVE to see Amber return, truly robbed of a place just because she wouldn't get with someone. Also nice if David does get a second chance, even though I would have preferred Ovi (I think?) - those eliminations just made be turn off last season. It means it'll be nice to see other Nicola play as it seems she was the only redeeming quality of the season!

Is it a shorter season or is it usual length?

+Quote this post
Harve
post Jul 26 2020, 12:50 PM
Post #27
Group icon
Cœur poids plume
User: 4,718
Yeah a lot of those seem like HGs who have already exhausted their potential to some extent (bloody JANELLE). I enjoyed them the first, second or even third time round but not particularly interested in seeing them again. So like Liam, I also appreciate the so-called left-field choices.

I don't know how the OG All-Stars was, but gosh, with the narrative style of the last few years, in order to build characters they're gonna fill the first few weeks with so much tedious recapping of past seasons, aren't they?

This post has been edited by Harve: Jul 26 2020, 12:50 PM

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post Jul 26 2020, 01:33 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Liаm @ Jul 26 2020, 10:57 AM) *
Memphis Garett

I'd be down for him appearing again... for aesthetic reasons smoke.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 26 2020, 07:16 PM
Post #29
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Omg tea that is a MAN

I'm on the fence over Nicole Franzel, she's a great player and I think there is potential for her to be again but last time she was so boring despite winning, her only personality was a showmance with Corey which was so sad as she was someone I was so excited to see play again. Hopefully now she's settled with Victor she won't let a man drag her down but I can see her just being one of those who slots into whichever group is in power straight away and rides their coat tails with little fanfare.

I hope they pick off the ones we've seen a 2+ times first in a way regardless of how I feel about them, keeps things interesting.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 26 2020, 11:15 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Omg some tea, so apparently:

Nicole Franzel wasn't meant to be on the show, but she got her way in by ratting out a pre-game chat that included Dan (Gheesling) and Derrick, who apparently were proper gung-ho with strategising so she sweetened production with that and f***ed them over, so I assume as a back-up she snatched a slot laugh.gif Ngl I kinda stan that queen behaviour x

+Quote this post
Scene
post Jul 27 2020, 09:51 AM
Post #31
Group icon
QUOTE(Liаm @ Jul 27 2020, 12:15 AM) *
Omg some tea, so apparently:

Nicole Franzel wasn't meant to be on the show, but she got her way in by ratting out a pre-game chat that included Dan (Gheesling) and Derrick, who apparently were proper gung-ho with strategising so she sweetened production with that and f***ed them over, so I assume as a back-up she snatched a slot laugh.gif Ngl I kinda stan that queen behaviour x

Lol what?!! Please explain! This sounds juicy but I don't fully understand what she did from your post. tearsmile.gif

I really hope Janelle can redeem herself after her last stint. She's such an icon and I would love for her to finally bag a win (I won't delude myself though lol).

Also screw Tyler or Memphis, the real eye candy of the season would be Kaysar so I'm praying he gets another shot. He was unfairly picked off in both his previous seasons.

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post Jul 27 2020, 10:04 AM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Scene @ Jul 27 2020, 10:51 AM) *
I really hope Janelle can redeem herself after her last stint. She's such an icon and I would love for her to finally bag a win (I won't delude myself though lol).

I think the problem now is that she will just be a target regardless as everyone knows she is such a strong player. She can win Vetos and HoH's so easily. So she'd be an easy player just to pick off right away these days. Which is sort of what happened last time.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 27 2020, 01:32 PM
Post #33
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(Scene @ Jul 27 2020, 10:51 AM) *
Lol what?!! Please explain! This sounds juicy but I don't fully understand what she did from your post. tearsmile.gif

I don't fully get it (the guy who spilled just quickly explained) but it seems like they're not allowed to strategise pre-season so Nicole told on them and got them off the show.

QUOTE(ElectroBoy @ Jul 27 2020, 11:04 AM) *
I think the problem now is that she will just be a target regardless as everyone knows she is such a strong player. She can win Vetos and HoH's so easily. So she'd be an easy player just to pick off right away these days. Which is sort of what happened last time.

Definitely, plus like as much as there's a lot of good players this time around, she is one of THE legends and I can see that happening sadly sad.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 27 2020, 03:00 PM
Post #34
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Rumours that there's been last minute changes to cast are abound, no sight of the cast reveal we were supposed to get laugh.gif

In amazing news, Paul is NOT on *.*

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jul 27 2020, 03:16 PM
Post #35
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
I didn’t even care a week ago and forgot that we’d actually missed the time the show usually starts but now I’m so invested and dying for the cast reveal laugh.gif

Current rumours are that Kaycee and Josh have tested positive for COVID and so have been dropped. Not too bothered if it’s true, I think Josh could be easy pre-jury fodder but I was intrigued to see Kaycee play again but I would rather it was without Tyler, just to see her play independently

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 27 2020, 05:30 PM
Post #36
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
NO PAUL THANK GOODNESS

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 27 2020, 07:36 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(Klaus @ Jul 27 2020, 04:16 PM) *
I didn’t even care a week ago and forgot that we’d actually missed the time the show usually starts but now I’m so invested and dying for the cast reveal laugh.gif

Current rumours are that Kaycee and Josh have tested positive for COVID and so have been dropped. Not too bothered if it’s true, I think Josh could be easy pre-jury fodder but I was intrigued to see Kaycee play again but I would rather it was without Tyler, just to see her play independently

Same! BB always manages to drag me in somehow laugh.gif

Definitely something going on as the cast reveal for Wednesday is now "coming soon", apparently it hasn't changed the premiere though, in the rumours there appeared to be alternates lined up in case anything happened so it should hopefully be straightforward, the two dropped aren't really a huuuuge loss but the alternates aren't that exciting so swings and roundabouts.

+Quote this post
Scene
post Jul 27 2020, 08:07 PM
Post #38
Group icon
Who are the alternates?

The two dropped don't bother me. They are both winners anyway lol.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 27 2020, 09:24 PM
Post #39
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(Scene @ Jul 27 2020, 09:07 PM) *
Who are the alternates?

The two dropped don't bother me. They are both winners anyway lol.

I've read Christmas and Enzo

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Jul 28 2020, 09:07 AM
Post #40
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
I think I would marginally prefer Christmas anyway, and at least if she's on she gets a second chance to play properly without a broken foot :') Couldn't stand Enzo on his original season though, was easily the worst of his alliance for me.

+Quote this post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:01 AM