BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> LXIX | PREDICTA, o not again o this ain't supposed to happen to me!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
✖ leww ✖
post 12th October 2014, 05:38 PM
Post #1
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

Question 1 | Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

Question 2 | How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 | What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Question 4 | Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Question 5 | How many 12s will ALTYR MUUNILINST get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a | Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Federal Republic Of Ashton -> Oslol
Oslol -> Federal Republic Of Ashton
Lexico -> Botanikka
Botanikka -> Lexico
Patvia -> Danaelanda
Danaelanda -> Patvia

Question 6b | Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Cadelicia -> Kluminican Republic
Kluminican Republic -> Cadelicia
#00274E -> Trifoski
Trifoski -> #00274E
Espen -> Syndare
Syndare -> Espen

Question 7 | Predict where the following nations will finish [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5pts for songs within 5 positions, 0pts otherwise]

Aeroche:
Cadbury:
Federal Republic Of Ashton:
Fljótavík:
Jamvale:
Kärenfanghoney:
Kylienips:
Singerpurear:
Terra Avium:
Zechonia:

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Question 9 l Predict the bottom nine positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 9 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score over 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Noahspike
post 12th October 2014, 05:40 PM
Post #2
Group icon
There's a frisbee in my brunch
User: 19,860
QUOTE(✖ ketalina ✖ @ Oct 12 2014, 06:38 PM) *
Question 5 | How many 12s will TERRA DI CAMPIONI get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Err...NONE! (unfortunately sad.gif)

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 12th October 2014, 05:41 PM
Post #3
Group icon
ITS CALLED PROOFREADING BUT OFC I DONT DO THAT

since john is stick up le bum at some odds shade he can have this one

+Quote this post
p a v
post 12th October 2014, 05:42 PM
Post #4
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
not even an eledan mention. i see where bal and me stand with u leww. such a whore

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 12th October 2014, 05:43 PM
Post #5
Group icon
QUOTE(Conderella @ Oct 12 2014, 06:42 PM) *
not even an eledan mention. i see where bal and me stand with u leww. such a whore

u were in it last month im tryna play fair (plus i got to the logic that u'll pretty much be top 10 in everyone's predictas THEREFORE always getting a mention) DONT SAY I DONT THINK OF U

i'm aware i put myself in it but what's a girl to do but boost her own ego (0 )(0 )

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 12th October 2014, 05:46 PM
Post #6
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
Question 1 | Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available - 5 points for each correct position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all the countries correctly, regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

1. Altyr Muunilinst
2. Kathaldazia
3. Botanikka
4. N DNTN
5. Desbuanda
6. Oslol
7. Espen
8. Eledan
9. #00274E
10. Kluminican Republic

Question 2 | How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 | What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]
Male duo (?)

Question 4 | Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]
Yes

Question 5 | How many 12s will Altyr Muunilinst get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a | Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Federal Republic Of Ashton -> Oslol 03
Oslol -> Federal Republic Of Ashton 00
Lexico -> Botanikka 01
Botanikka -> Lexico 08
Patvia -> Danaelanda 08
Danaelanda -> Patvia 01

Question 7 | Predict where the following nations will finish [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5pts for songs within 5 positions, 0pts otherwise]

Aeroche: 27th
Cadbury: 20th
Federal Republic Of Ashton: 30th
Fljótavík: 28th
Jamvale: 17th
Kärenfanghoney: 22nd
Kylienips: 29th
Singerpurear: 31st
Terra Avium: 25th
Zechonia: 24th

Question 8 l Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".
No

Question 9 l Predict the bottom nine positions of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 9 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

24. Zechonia
25. Terra Avium
26. D'yermak'er
27. Aeroche
28. Fljotavik
29. Kylienips
30. Ashton
31. Singerpurear
32. Ajanaeda

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score over 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]

This post has been edited by • Josh •: 12th October 2014, 05:52 PM

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 12th October 2014, 05:46 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116
No shade to anyone but we might as well run these without points being up for grabs going forward, it's still an interesting thread to have to see what people's predictions are but when was the last time anybody delivered results? laugh.gif

edit: apols to Eyes, only just noticed last month's *.* ignore the shade

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 12th October 2014, 05:48 PM
Post #8
Group icon
QUOTE(gooddelta @ Oct 12 2014, 06:46 PM) *
No shade to anyone but we might as well run these without points being up for grabs going forward, it's still an interesting thread to have to see what people's predictions are but when was the last time anybody delivered results? laugh.gif

ikr. and let's be fair i'm not the best for this but i'll try (0 )(0 )

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 12th October 2014, 05:51 PM
Post #9
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
QUOTE(gooddelta @ Oct 12 2014, 06:46 PM) *

<3 Maybe I just saved the predicta's integrity. Plus I (and everyone else who cares enough) can bug Leww/whoever else senseless in the future.

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 12th October 2014, 05:56 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

1. Altyr Muunilinst: Blonde | I Loved You
2. Botanikka: TĀLĀ | Alchemy
3. Oslol: Jennifer Davies | Lapse Of Time (James Njie Remix)
4. Kathaldazia: Michael Calfan | Prelude
5. N DNTN: Danny L Harle | Broken Flowers
6. Elëdan: The Midnight | The Years (Prologue)
7. Zechonia: Widek | The Space Between Us
8. #00274E: Maluca Mala | Trigger
9. Desbuanda: Hopium | Dreamers (Unknown Sound Edit) (feat. Phoebe Lou)
10. Espen: De̊ǰa | Heart

Male duo

Yes

Question 5 | How many 12s will ALTYR MUUNILINST get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Four

Federal Republic Of Ashton -> Oslol
Oslol -> Federal Republic Of Ashton
Lexico -> Botanikka
Botanikka -> Lexico
Patvia -> Danaelanda
Danaelanda -> Patvia

Question 6b | Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Cadelicia -> Kluminican Republic -> 0
Kluminican Republic -> Cadelicia -> 0
#00274E -> Trifoski -> 0
Trifoski -> #00274E -> 0
Espen -> Syndare -> 0
Syndare -> Espen -> 0

Aeroche: 14th
Cadbury: 31st
Federal Republic Of Ashton: 28th
Fljótavík: 19th
Jamvale: 12th
Kärenfanghoney: 17th
Singerpurear: 32nd
Terra Avium: 11th
Zechonia: 7th

Yes, Semi 1

24. Syndare: Lifelike - So Electric
25. FSR Rontvia: Minx | Hold On (feat. Hannah Joy)
26. Ajanaeda: Marlon Roudette - When The Beat Drops Out (Blondee & Hagen Radio Edit)
27. D'yermak'er: Luke James | Dancing In The Dark
28. Ashton: Robin - Parasta Just Nyt (feat. Nikke Ankara)
29. Kylienips: Jenny Lewis - She's Not Me
30. Cadelicia: Made In Heights | Ghosts
31. Cadbury: Justine Skye | Utopia
32. Singerpurear: April Kry - Beauty Queen (Sean Finn Remix)

+Quote this post
LexC
post 12th October 2014, 05:59 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Attack Dog/Sass Queen
User: 5,342
Basically, Leww can do PRETTY but not PUNCTUAL (in the predicta).

This post has been edited by LexC: TheRe-Up: 12th October 2014, 06:00 PM

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 12th October 2014, 05:59 PM
Post #12
Group icon

1. N DNTN
2. Oslol
3. Altyr Muunilinst
4. Botanikka
5. Elëdan
6. Kathaldazia
7. Desbuanda
8. Terra Avium
9. Espen
10. Jamvale

Solo male

Yes (back-up)

06 Cadelicia -> Kluminican Republic
08 Kluminican Republic -> Cadelicia
05 #00274E -> Trifoski
04 Trifoski -> #00274E
12 Espen -> Syndare
06 Syndare -> Espen

(tactical)

Aeroche: 015
Cadbury: 028
Federal Republic Of Ashton: 027
Fljótavík: 016
Jamvale: 010
Kärenfanghoney: 018
Kylienips: 025
Singerpurear: 032
Terra Avium: 008
Zechonia: 014

Yes, semi 002

24. Syndare
25. Kylienips
26. Cadelicia
27. D'yermak'er
28. Lexico
29. Federal Republic Of Ashton
30. Cadbury
31. Aquafina
32. Singerpurear

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 12th October 2014, 06:39 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
32nd 32nd 31st - Singerpurear can only exceed or meet expectations! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Brer
post 12th October 2014, 06:44 PM
Post #14
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300
I feel the midtable obscurity cry.gif

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 12th October 2014, 06:56 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666
Now it appears I have another competitive country...Oslol smoke.gif

+Quote this post
imaduck
post 12th October 2014, 10:15 PM
Post #16
Group icon
(i've been drinking)
User: 18,675
Oslol is LOVING the ketalina hype.

Mamma's sending fruit.

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 16th October 2014, 05:52 AM
Post #17
Group icon
M O A R. i will actually do the results for these this wknd too I KNOW RIGHT

+Quote this post
k👠th
post 16th October 2014, 07:45 AM
Post #18
Group icon
baddest of them all
User: 6,764

1. Botanikka
2. Altyr Munnilinst
3. Oslol
4. Kathaldazia
5. Jamvale
6. Terra Avium
7. Desbuanda
8. N DNTN
9. Kluminican Republic
10. Daehun

Female soloist

No

10 Cadelicia -> Kluminican Republic
06 Kluminican Republic -> Cadelicia
08 #00274E -> Trifoski
08 Trifoski -> #00274E
05 Espen -> Syndare
06 Syndare -> Espen

Aeroche: 12th
Cadbury: 29th
Fljótavík: 18th
Jamvale: 5th
Kylienips: 19th
Singerpurear: 23rd
Terra Avium: 6th
Zechonia: 17th

No

24. Persephonia
25. Patvia
26. Lexico
27. D'yermak'er
28. Cadelicia
29. Cadbury
30. Federal Republic Of Ashton
31. Trifoski
32. Aquafina

+Quote this post
danG
post 16th October 2014, 07:04 PM
Post #19
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

1. Altyr Muunilinst: Blonde | I Loved You
2. Oslol: Jennifer Davies | Lapse Of Time (James Njie Remix)
3. Botanikka: TĀLĀ | Alchemy
4. N DNTN: Danny L Harle | Broken Flowers
5. Kathaldazia: Michael Calfan | Prelude
6. Elëdan: The Midnight | The Years (Prologue)
7. Desbuanda: Hopium | Dreamers (Unknown Sound Edit) (feat. Phoebe Lou)
8. Espen: De̊ǰa | Heart
9. Trifoski: Kero Kero Bonito | Sick Beat
10. Terra Avium: We Are All Astronauts | Wolves (feat. Ellena Soule)

Question 2 | How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 184

Question 3 | What type of act will the winner be? - a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Male duo

Question 4 | Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] yes

Question 5 | How many 12s will ALTYR MUUNILINST get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 6

07 Cadelicia -> Kluminican Republic
00 Kluminican Republic -> Cadelicia
00 #00274E -> Trifoski
05 Trifoski -> #00274E
05 Espen -> Syndare
08 Syndare -> Espen

Aeroche: 13th
Cadbury: 21st
Fljótavík: 27th
Jamvale: 15th
Singerpurear: 32nd
Terra Avium: 10th
Zechonia: 17th

Yes, semi 1

24. FSR Rontvia: Minx | Hold On (feat. Hannah Joy)
25. Cadelicia: Made In Heights | Ghosts
26. Danaelanda: Ruffneck | Everybody Be Somebody (Lucas & Steve Remix) (feat. Yavahn)
27. Fljótavík: Andreas Moe | Ocean (Problem Remix)
28. Lexico: Oonagh | Gäa
29. Kylienips: Jenny Lewis | She's Not Me
30. Ashton: Robin | Parasta Just Nyt (feat. Nikke Ankara)
31. Aquafina: Dotter | My Flower
32. Singerpurear: April Kry | Beauty Queen (Sean Finn Remix)

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score over 100pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise] 14

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 16th October 2014, 07:43 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
what can I say, all these predictions CLEARLY have misunderstood that the best songs go at the TOP not listed in a bunch at the bottom laugh.gif

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 10:46 AM